mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Chemistry Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Justin_Baller679 (Can Be Changed If so).

How often do you log onto the server?:I Log into the server at least everyday of the week for 4-6 Hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?:I Certainly Do.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes A Blue SnowBall.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:Yes I was,And it was for MetaGaming It was accidental.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes this is the only server in my server list,It is also the only server that i have been on for the longest for.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:Yes i do and i understand that it can happen at any time and i will understand.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Chemistry Teacher will be a teacher that does science experiments with their students and explain why the experiment reacted in the way it did like it went all foamy,but thats not all they also explain what types of liquids there are and explaining liquids and solids and will try their best to teach the kids all these things to make them better if they want to be a chemist.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:I do have some experience.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:That i would like to help people with their problems in chemistry and be the teacher as well because thats the best thing i am good at in real life.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:I am familiar with my job and i will explain my job.A Chemistry Teacher is a teacher that is similar to a science teacher.They are teachers who explain liquids between solids,they also do experiments with their students to show them reactions with mixing things,another thing is that they describe liquids as an example h2o,carbon dioxide,bromine and others.They also explain solids like gold,iron,steel.This is just some things that Chemistry Teachers do.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I would react that i would give them a warning at first and then if they dont stop then i will give them a punishment.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I will tell the Principal that i will try my best on the job that they have requested.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If a school employee would be doing a dangerous job then i would gladly help them so they would be in less danger ,if they do something out of order then i would tell them to stop and get into place,but if they keep doing it then they will be reported to School Officials.

Applicant Name:Justin John Mierzwa

Chosen Job:Chemistry Teacher

Motivation for Joining YHS:To make the school a better place and become apart of a good team.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:Because i am a hard worker and will bring good work to the shchool and make it an even better place =).

Thank you for reading.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Wrong section, instant denial,
Re-apply in 7 days in the right section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread