mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Child/Kid/Todler or just young Person Role Suggestion! | GayCereal_

GayCereal_

Level 8
IGN: GayCereal_
DATE: 24/1/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would love to suggest anew role for the server! The Child role! It is usually needed in types of roleplays others do, as they do get tired of /it describing that there is a child under 13 there! This role would need to be applied for so it would be reasonable if this application was declined. But if the server included the role of a child, it would help with a lot of things! Listed in the next section.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This role would help in various ways, Adults would be able to have children to roleplay with and have at a better age comparing to their own age if they were biological! A small downside is that someone would probably need to make a daycare! And the said Daycare could have the exact rule as high school/college students, you but be in the school/daycare between certain times! Including the daycare would require staff to be hired, as NPC's would be rather difficult! In conclusion, I'd like to note one more time that the daycare, the kid role and applying for it in my opinion is a lovely idea! Aaand a few people i have spoken to really want it as well for their roleplay experience to be better!

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
This has been denied in the past with good reason too, some of the people in the community are odd enough as it is and there is no place for child endangerment and children wandering the streets alone in this server

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

its been denied more than I can count. It just won't work with how the current map is as children need school is compulsory, and we don't have space on the map for that.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
There are a plethora of reasons as to why this suggestion has been denied in the past, and will be again. Following customables reasons,

1: the community realistically can’t be trusted with a role like “child”. There are already issues enough with roleplaying green tags.

2: allowing children to roam SRP means a lot more unnecessary moderation and a lot more rules added to the server.

it’s simply just not plausible in the slightest and will only cause more issues than staff already has to deal with.

Hirathex

Level 247
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
As everyone has said above it’s been suggested multiple times before, it will never get accepted

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This type of role will never be implemented on SchoolRP​

Users who are viewing this thread