mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Children ICly

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
If your character is pregnant and expecting a child icly, is there any irp things that needs to be done, or is it more of a 'say it happened' sort of thing since I wasn't sure if there's any specific rules aside from the age limit that indicates anything.

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
i think its a say it happened, maybe you can go to the hospital and skiprp it? but as a man, ive never been pregnant.. so idk!

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
If your character is pregnant and expecting a child icly, is there any irp things that needs to be done, or is it more of a 'say it happened' sort of thing since I wasn't sure if there's any specific rules aside from the age limit that indicates anything.
I know that @Wethecreature has a character who is expecting and has done stuff at the hospital for ultrasounds. Idk if you're able to skiprp the pregnancy, but yeah.

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
I know that @Wethecreature has a character who is expecting and has done stuff at the hospital for ultrasounds. Idk if you're able to skiprp the pregnancy, but yeah.
I hear my name. Narrows eyes. I'm assuming that realistically, you'd SkipRP it, since IRL, a pregnant woman's water breaks, and they are in the hospital for hours and hours on end. While I can't confirm, most likely I'm assuming you'd SKIPRP

iwanttoscream

Level 13
iwanttoscream
iwanttoscream
Notable
I can answer this! I think, for the most part at least. Obviously you're able to rp your character being pregnant, and that includes things like ultrasounds! However, when it comes to labor / giving birth it is in fact skiprped for the most part. But if your character is y'know in labor you can actually have them go to the hospital and a doctor will take your character to a delivery room (if one is on) and after the skiprp you will be asked a few questions and basically the baby will become an actual citizen of Karakura.

iwanttoscream

Level 13
iwanttoscream
iwanttoscream
Notable
I can answer this! I think, for the most part at least. Obviously you're able to rp your character being pregnant, and that includes things like ultrasounds! However, when it comes to labor / giving birth it is in fact skiprped for the most part. But if your character is y'know in labor you can actually have them go to the hospital and a doctor will take your character to a delivery room (if one is on) and after the skiprp you will be asked a few questions and basically the baby will become an actual citizen of Karakura.
However, none of this /needs/ to happen, it's only if you want the roleplay experience.

Users who are viewing this thread