mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CHINASIA FINE: HOSPITAL EMPLOYEE APPLICATION.

abbeiah

Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Abbeiah.

Previous bans:

None.

Describe your activity on the server?:

Almost 24/7.

Which timezone are you in?:

GMT+8.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

abbeiah#8521.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

None.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

4 Years of Minecraft Roleplay.
2 Years Literary Roleplay.
2 Years of GTA V Roleplay.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I am a medical student in real life and have aspirations of becoming a surgeon and creating my own team of skilled surgeons to help people who are in need.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

I have portrayed multiple roles in the Hospital Department starting from an EMT all the way to Hospital Director. I have years of experience and I
am a Medical Student in real life as well.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

EMTs/Paramedics - Attend to Emergency Medicine and Go out to distress to attend to people who are in need of emergency medicine.
Doctors - Doctors who are permitted to prescribe and ****yze patients depending on their specialty.
Surgeons - Surgeons are the doctors who have more years of experience and took years of residency. They tend to operations and surgeries.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue - Cardiac Arrest, Respiratory Arrest, Signs of Stroke, Drop in BP.
Code Black - Bomb Threat.
Code Red - Fire.
Code Violet - Violent Person.
Code Silver - Active Shooter.
Code Yellow - Disaster.
Code White - Evacuation.
and many more...

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I accept any sort of consequence or sanction given to me if I were not to abide by the rules.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I agree.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I agree.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I agree.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

1635168254214.png

What are they like on and off the job?

Chinasia is a very strong and independent woman. She is responsible, smart and mature when it comes to work but has a playful side when off work or when things
should be taken lightly.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

She looks at each person with respect as long as they respect her back. She plans to settle in and have children once capable of achieving her goals.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Clinical Depression, Anxiety, Asthma

BACKSTORY

Chinasia was born on the 13th of October. She was an heir to the family fortune of pharmaceutical company but she chose to live on her own and depend on no one but herself. She spent her days in medical school learning every bit of knowledge she possibly can. She was beyond smart and was able to graduate at such an early age. She worked hard for her rank in most hospitals that she has been taken into. She went through discrimination from American hospitals due to her Asian ethnicity but was able to conquer it and strive through the ranks and become a better doctor than any one else. She spent years working in China and US when one day Karakura Hospital requested for her to transfer her specialties and field of work over to their hospital. She took some time to consider it and decided to go to Japan and involve herself with a new culture and place. She was never really one to stay in one place but she wanted to settle in a hospital that she can help improve.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Chinasia Fine

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Dr.

Characters Given Name(s):

China
ChiChi
Asia

Characters Preferred Name:

China
Asia

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Buddhist

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Chinese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

8 Years

Working Experience(s):

Intern.
EMT.
Paramedic.
Nurse.
Doctor of Psychiatry.
Doctor of Cardiothoracic Diseases.
General Surgeon.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
Assistant Chief of Doctors.
Chief of Doctors.
Board of Director Member.
Head of Directors.

Academic Degree:

MD, PHD, DOCTORATE.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Biology
Biochemistry, Biophysics
Psychology
and More...

Minor(s):

Language
Chemistry
Mathematics
and More...

Native Languages:

English.
Chinese.

Other Languages:
Filipino.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Congratulations! After a careful discussion with the Karakura Hospital Higher-Up Team, you have been accepted as a Surgeon.

» If you have any questions regarding your application, contact me via Discord. @alex!#4532
» Ensure that you are in the Karakura Emergency discord to receive your roles.

Welcome to the Karakura Hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread