mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Chiyo Dmitriev Drakos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untitled_Artwork-4.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
62627FD6-CD6A-4A44-B180-80AB5E2AFB38.jpeg
35FD2E5C-434C-4D81-A9D0-94D5B52E09AD.jpeg
6FB200C8-3FBD-43D9-961F-E4EED5D6AAFC_1_201_a.jpeg

♠*Chiyo Inessa Dmitriev Drakos*♠
"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice." -Unknown

First/Middle Name:
Chiyo Inessa

Surname:
Dmitriev Drakos

Preferred Name:
Chiyo
Chi

"If you call me 'chips' one more time, I'm cutting your vocal cords."

Aliases:
Chio
Chips..
Dmitriev
Katame

Sakusei
Eris
Dummy

Sexual Orientation:
Unlabeled
"I mean if they're hot..."

Height:
5'7

Weight:
120lbs

Build:
Lithe, hourglass

Skin Color:
Pale with neutral undertones

Eye Color:
One eye appeared slate gray. The other is extremely light blue if not an entire absence of color, where it appears white.

Hair Style:
Mid-back length in soft- barely noticeable waves, commonly appearing straight.

Hair Color:
Light ash blonde

Abnormalities:
Prosthetic right leg, painted with ghost orchids, a mechanical snake and a Phoenix. Thin, jagged scars twisting up and around her forearms. More scarring on the upper back of her neck, thin slash marks. Ocular albinism in the left eye- caused to be white/light blue. Saw-scaled viper tattooed into her left leg. Dragon carved into her right shoulder. Right canine would be silver metal. Down her ribcage were several deep scars of various severities- Some being deeper or more jagged than others. Around her ribcage/chest area, cigarette burn marks decorated her skin. Sea serpent tattoo wrapped her left shoulder. A brand of sorts hidden beneath her hair on the upper back of her neck.. The shape of an H. A small black heart tattoo was hidden on the back of her neck.

Date of Birth:
Jan 23, 2003

Place of Birth:
Chekalin, Russia

Nationality:
Russian
Appearance:
Layered ash blonde hair flowed down to her mid-back- Her build being noticeably lithe. Her eyes were piercing, the blue hues of both eyes- though different values- were striking through the thin bangs that framed her face. Her lips were soft round shapes encasing teeth that looked normal until she flashed a smile, where sharper back teeth were on display- Though her canines gleamed a sleek silver. Thin, jagged lines decorated her forearms in a spiderweb of scars. In her right shoulder, the detailed image of a dragon was carved, faded. A saw-scaled viper inked her left leg, wrapping around from her calf to the top of her thigh. Her right leg- which was prosthetic- Was painted with detailed ghost orchids down the side, a pheonix and a snake made of gears, cogs and wire.. Her ears were pierced in several places. She smelled of cigarette smoke- Heavily masked by the scent of jasmine and lavender. Her stride was graceful, she walked with a nimble - almost dangerous poise. The image of an ice blue sea serpent made of blossoms wrapped her left shoulder. Two minuscule black hearts were inked on her skin, one behind her ear and the other on the back of her neck. A puzzle piece was tattooed in dark ink on her waist, peeking from her waistband in dark ink.
"I agree, I'm hot as hell."

Personality:
Usually either cold or snarky, depending on the situation you find her in- She is blunt, sometimes coming off as a bit snide or harsh. Despite her initial demeanor- Though certainly not always pleasant- She above all prioritizes fairness, very much living under the principle that everyone gets what they deserve. She is quick witted, calculating, often when she meets someone her first observations are how easy they would be to win against in a fight and not easily spooked or disoriented. One might describe her as one who has trouble filtering the way she speaks. Her love language is very physical. Loyalty is something she believes highly in, however; She directly links loyalty and trust- Her trust needing to be earned beforehand. She dislikes large crowds, parties and overall giant gatherings- More so with people she doesn't know and/or are only acquainted with. Whilst she greatly appreciates acts of kindness, she has difficulties in expressing gratitude. She sometimes makes witty or blunt remarks that she can't really control... Once again lacking that filter. Her curiosity is unmatched, paralleled by an extreme determination- When she is curious about something it's almost impossible to pry her attention from it.
"If you keep staring- 1 of 2 things will happen, you will either turn to stone or fall in love with me."

Character Voice:
An airy and silvery voice with a barely noticeable but distinctly Russian accent peeking through under the japanese words- Though it comes out fully when speaking Russian.
"If I speak
Russian I'm either being nice to you or cussing you out, and you'll have to guess."

Equipment:
Most of the time she carried an assortment of things, including a polaroid camera, lighter, credit card, smartphone and a clutter of accessories (usually consisting of pentagram earrings, a butterfly bow and a heart choker), She is frequently seen carrying a helmet under her arm. Sometimes she carries a cigarette pack.

Clothes:
Chiyo will wear pretty much anything, usually in shades of ice blue, navy blue, white, gray, black, wine or mulberry. Mainly she wore combat pants, dresses and loose off the shoulder sweaters/jackets. She had a few piercings, including 2 mirrored helix piercings, a right industriel piercing, mirrored 2x lobe piercings, and mirrored lobe piercings.
"Empty my pockets? I'm wearing a dress, bitch where the fuck do you see pockets?"

Hobbies:
Fighting (spars), painting, singing, hanging around small groups of people.
"Kicking ass is my favorite after school activity."

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Smoking addiction,
Anger issues (Undiagnosed, not severe)
PTSD (Undiagnosed)

Skills:
She is exceptional at physical combat, as well as utilizing a katana. She additionally was an outstanding singer, despite her occasional smoking habits- Her voice has not yet begun to degrade to a noticeable degree. She speaks fluent Russian and Italian- able to read and write in both languages. She is frighteningly good at lying, though she doesn’t do so often. Chiyo is excellent at painting flowers and botanicals.

Querks:
Plays with a lighter when she is bored.
Bites her lip so hard it bleeds.
Curls and uncurls her fist to calm herself down.
Taps her foot when annoyed or anxious, specifically her prosthetic foot

Notable relations:

Aleksei Dmitriev: ♠ Biological father- DECEASED
"I'd say I miss you, but we both know I'd be lying."

Evonne Dmitriev: ♠ Biological mother- ???
"You're the cool parent forreal <3"

Takagi Y. Dmitriev: ♠ Half-brother- Alive
"We may not see eye to eye.. Literally because you're short.. and you may cause a lot of trouble but at the end of the day, I'll always be here for you."

Ekaterina Dmitriev: ♠ Biological sister- ???
"Where did you go."

Chihaya Kasagi: ♠ Trusted/Close friend- Alive
"I'm really grateful I've got a shoulder to cry on.. But I never cry, just saying, glad it's there."

Tristan Hayashi Drakos: ♠ Adoptive brother, closest relative- Alive
"Stop fuckin' calling me chips you son of a bitch."

Min-Jun Kim: ???- Alive
"I know you did it."

Keita Osako: ♠ Childhood friend- DECEASED
"Wishing I said real last words to you, Kei. Please come back.. It's not fair."

Arisu Miyoko Santarona-Buono: ♠ Roommate, friend- DECEASED
"A ray of sunshine, wish I'd been kinder to you."

Hirohito Accardi Santarona-Buono: ♠ Ex Boyfriend- Alive
"I don't fear you."

Asahi Kurai Kikuchi ♠ Friend- Alive
"I'm sorry i'm not what you came here for, don't lie to me next time, kay?"

Thomas Wendigo ♠ Friend- Alive
"You can rant all you want about people speaking languages you can't understand, but then complain about it in a language they CANT FUCKIN' UNDERSTAND?!"

Desire Y. Ida ♠ Friend- Alive
"Truly my sister."

Kodo Senjutsu ♠ Ex boyfriend- Alive
"I regret letting you go, I know I can't get you back."

Kaiyo Kaldwin ♠ Friend- Alive
"I don't know how to feel about you, beach boy."

Ryuji T. Wakabayashi ♠ Boyfriend- Alive
"We seem to be equally fucked up, wanna be fucked up but- Together maybe?."

Magnolia K. Dmitriev ♠ Sister- Alive
"I know it's tough, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you.. I need you to be strong."

Hellam K. Dmitriev ♠ Brother- Alive
"Stop. Being. A. Dick. To. People."

Yoon Dmitriev ♠ Sister- Alive
"I don't have favorites.."

Zakhar D. Kuznetsov ♠ Brother- Alive
"You're a sweet brother."

Washu D. Kuznetsov ♠ Brother- DECEASED
"I'M THE AUNT OF HOW MANY PEOPLE!?"

Families:

Close with the Kuznetsovs (Second cousins)

Drakos family

Dmitriev family

Backstory:
wip

Attachments

• Untitled_Artwork.jpg
    Untitled_Artwork.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 35FD2E5C-434C-4D81-A9D0-94D5B52E09AD.jpeg
    35FD2E5C-434C-4D81-A9D0-94D5B52E09AD.jpeg
    710.6 KB · Views: 64
  • D1A2E49C-7790-4C4C-82BC-EA5825938257.jpeg
    D1A2E49C-7790-4C4C-82BC-EA5825938257.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 44