cho0ii
Rich+

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Cho0ii

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Chooi#9853

How old are you? (Optional):

13 - 16 age range; I do not wish to specify specifically.

What is your time zone?:

GMT/BST

Describe your activity on the server:

I recently took an extended break from SRP to deal with some OOC issues, however I have joined back to the server after my break. As of finishing my break my activity will be returning to usual. I log onto the server for around 5 - 6 hours per day, usually 4 - 5 days a week, depending on how bad my school work is. I like to take a couple breaks in-between this time to get school preparations ready, as well as socializing with family, especially during this time as it is close to Winter Solstice.

I would like to say my activity may vary during particular areas of the month, as I am Pagan and do have to partake in the Summer, Winter, Spring and most importantly the Autumn solstices. For me these times are very important throughout the year and I do plan to take the appropriate time off to prepare for this time. Despite this I will still keep active, however will have to take breaks during these times.

I usually take time during my time playing on the server to partake in events, or socialize with friends. Usually I will be role playing with a close group of friends, or visiting the Cadets at the police station to lightly, and sarcastically criticize them. Throughout my time on SRP I have been in many factions, from Professor to KPD, and have had a wide range of experience in role play while active on the server. I started playing SRP around a year ago, and since then my participation on the server has risen, from a couple minutes a week on the server, to hours per day consumed by being active on the server. Hopefully I will remain active on the server and keep the same activity that I had displayed throughout my time in the faction.

TABLE OF ACTIVITY:

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
AM
Busy
10:00 - 12:00
School
8:30 - 14:50
School
School
School
School
Busy
10:00 - 12:00
PM
SRP
14:00 - 22:00
SRP
17:30 - 22:00
SRP
SRP
SRP
SRP
SRP
14:00 - 22:00

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I've never been banned, and have only received two minor infractions.

I was first banned back in March this year, for by-passing the OOC filter. This was a minor warning and has been inactive for a very long time. This was a mistake of my immaturity when joining the server, as I had only just started to take the server seriously and displayed my earlier days of immaturity. I have learnt from that mistake and have kept away from filter by-passing. My second warning was given around a week after this, for spamming chat. I was being immature and at the time, I was very much bored, however spamming chat was not the answer and I do apologize for that immaturity.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I acknowledge this, and will keep my typical activity up!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED:
KPD Application | 17/08/22

Professor Application | 18/07/22

HS Council Application | 22/04/22

DENIED:
Surgeon Application | 16/07/22

KPD Application #2 | 02/12/22

Chef Application | 06/12/22

Shrine Application | 10/09/22

Teacher Application | 07/06/22

PENDING:
Surgeon Application | 20/11/22

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade - 12

I recently left track as to apply for Shopkeeper.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

Larenco

If accepted however, I plan to change the Shop Name to 'Choi Dal'.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

1. IC Lore
I myself, take pride in creating immersive lore for my characters. They improve the quality of role play, for myself and others. Due to IC lore, working as a shopkeeper as my character would be very beneficial in role play aspects, but would also be beneficial to the characters backstory and improve their lore as a whole. I also find that being an adult would be beneficial to role play as it would fit a recent age skip that I had to make. I also find that my character is very independent, and being a much more shy character when she was younger and very in-confident it would make a large impact on role play to see her now older and confident running a business and being financially independent

2. Personal Enjoyment
As much as it would be beneficial to join the faction because of my character, the main focus of me joining would be for my personal enjoyment. I find the shopkeeper role, as well as the shop faction as one a extremely interesting and dynamic faction, that works really well together. I personally have seen a snip-it of the behind the scenes of the faction, and personally I think how the faction works as a whole is extremely interesting and I would enjoy seeing it in action, as well as running my own personal shop. The inspiration for the shop and how the shop is designed I think would fit well in the faction, and I would enjoy working with builders to make the shop happen. I would also enjoy meeting new people who come to work in my shop, or interacting with the people who come to eat at the shop, and seeing them interact ICLY as well as getting to know knew characters is a experience I would very much enjoy.

3. Opportunity for New Friends
As much as the faction is about work, I can confidently say that you will make quite a few friends in the faction. I myself am a very sociable person, and with the faction being built up on so many workers, as well as head shopkeepers, I think I can confidently say I will make many friends in this faction. I find the most enjoyable part of joining a new faction getting to know new people, and since the shop faction works together with so many different people, playing different roles, I think I will benefit socially from being in the faction, and would enjoy making new friends within the faction.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

CHOI DAL
Choi Dal is a Korean based restaurant, who serve Korean based food, or food of Korean based recipes (Korean Fried Chicken, K-Style Noodles etc). The Restaurant was originally based in Korea, started by Jeong-Ho in down town Seoul during a time when his mother fell extremely ill with cancer and couldn't afford her medical bill. Her son decided to take a kart out into the streets and started to sell basic foods to kindergarten children, or busy work men and women. Since then the business grew to become one of the largest fast food chains in Korea, and when the family relocated to Japan, the second eldest daughter Sophia decided to reincarnate the forgotten family business.

The business prides itself on serenity and peacefulness for its customers, meaning they try to keep a calm and quiet restaurant at all times. To keep this goal at its best, any group over 2 people is offered a writers book, in which they write in to communicate to keep the quiet of the restaurant. This is obviously optional, however it is encouraged when visiting Choi Dal. When entering the restaurant it is commonly asked for visitors to remove footwear, and place it in the shoe lockers (2 - 5 lockers placed against the wall for role play) before entering the restaurant. This is purely due to Korean culture, as it is a sign of respect in both Japan and Korea to remove footwear before entering a house or respected area. When entering the restaurant you will be greeted by a waiter, who will bow in a sign of respect, and will see you to a booth. When entering the booth you will be offered a menu, in which all items that are purchasable on the premise will be written down. Any 20+ items will require ID according to Japanese law in Karakura. Each waiter will be wearing a similar uniform with the same hair piece, however it may vary depending on the waiters personal preference. Each waiter will have a different design embroidered into the left side of their uniform sleeve, this pattern varies between 3 choices given as an option for uniform to the waiter upon their first day of working.

UNIFORM

My_project-1_5.png

The uniform is designed to resemble the colors of the Korean flag; Red jack to resemble half of the circle, black to resemble the dashes of the flag, and white to resemble the background. The gold buttons are metaphorical, meant to symbolize the riches of the Korean country, and the pride the family takes in being Korean.

LOGO

The logo features a white moon with dashes, that are slightly imperfect, along with a cursive writing of the shop name, Choi Dal. The background is a blurred image of forestry scenery (Screenshot by RandomlyAccepted). Each part of the logo has meaning to it. The imperfections of the moon dashes are to show that no one is perfect, and even the restaurant isn't, with each dash resembling a different difficulty the business ran into while growing. The white color of the writing and moon symbolizes purity, and serenity, which is what the business strives for. The moon shape is the symbol of the family, but also the Korean word for moon is 'Dal'. Finally, the background is to represent the families respect for nature.

SHOP NAME

The shop name has a lot of symbolism in it, so I decided to explain. 'Choi Dal' is Korean, and means 'High Moon' or 'Supreme Moon'. Moon was a good choice for the shop, as the family symbol is a crescent moon, raising high in the sky, while Choi is the family name, so when Jeong-ho created the business, he wanted the name to relate to the reason behind his beginning of the business, which was his family.

FAMILY/SHOP LORE

Jeong-ho Choi was born in South Korea, Seoul, on the 22nd December 1967. His father left the family when he was young, and so his mother worked selling bread. Growing up with the only source of income as bread meant Jeong-ho had to learn to fend for himself, take care of himself, but most importantly he was taught to help family, and cook. When Jeong-ho turned 6, he and his mother moved to down town Seoul, where he started school and his mother began working as a cleaner. His mother worked long hours of her day, usually arriving home late and very overworked. When Jeong-ho turned 16, his mother was diagnosed with cancer. His mother only working as a cleaner, meant she struggled to pay the medical bill. Jeong-ho, always following the rule help your family, decided to start a business. Using the cooking skills he learnt from his mother, he started selling meals on a small kart they'd kept in the attic, walking around Seoul with it. Eventually, Jeong-ho managed to pay the medical bills, but him being 16, about to be 17, he wanted to become independent, so he started a business; Choi Dal. Around 1996, when Jeong-ho was 39, he had his eldest children, a set of twin girls, Sophia and Jun. Sophia had been named after her mother, who was a British immigrant. When the twins were born, the business had grown into a full restaurant, and was a common visit for tourists. Jeong-ho began to teach his daughters how to cook, and how to run the business, so when he retired they could take over the reigns of the business; but that didn't go as planned.

When the twins turned 6, they found out their father had been in a fatal accident, along with their mother; both died on scene. The twins, no parent to care for them, were brought into the foster care system, eventually being split up. Sophia managed to end up in Japan, Karakura, and Jun in Thailand. Sophia was adopted into the Zennix family when she was 7 - 8, and happily grew up in the family, and Jun. . . Jun went missing from her Thailand home, in the middle of the night. Sophia continued to live in Japan, and attended Karakura high, focusing her studies on culinary work. When Sophia turned 23, she graduated college with a Doctoral degree in culinary art. Her next steps were clear for her, bring back the family business. So for around 3 years, Sophia began to work on bringing back Choi Dal, and returning the glory to the family name; The glory it deserved. And so Sophia opened up a restaurant in Karakura, under the name 'Choi Dal'.

SHOP DESIGN REFERENCE

The in-game reference is a basic design I built on my plot, the final design will be different.

What will you sell in your shop?:

20+ Drinks
Bacardi 8 Rum | ¥6,500
Baileys Liquer | ¥7,500
Belvedere Vodka | ¥12,000
Bombay Sapphire Gin | ¥8,500
Dalmore Scotch | ¥10,500
Fireball Whiskey | ¥9,500
Whiskey | ¥9,500
Grey Goose Vodka | ¥8,500
Hennessy | ¥6,500
Korean Soju | ¥6,500
1759 Guiness Beer | ¥13,000
Diamond Akatsuki Sake | ¥13,000
Akori Gin | ¥12,000

Drinks
Iced Coffee | ¥1,400
Hot Chocolate | ¥1,200
Milk Carton - ¥250
Strawberry Milk | ¥4,000
Banana Milk | ¥4,000

Dessert
Chocolate Cake | ¥8,500
Creme Caramel | ¥5,750

Mains
Lamb Donburi | ¥1,500
Beef Curry | ¥2,000
Onigiri | ¥400
Bento Box | ¥4,500
Bucket of Korean Fried Chicken | ¥2,000
Yakuza Noodles | ¥1,300
Taco | ¥1,500

Plain Hotdog | ¥1,200
Ketchup Hotdog | ¥1,400
Nacho Salad | ¥6,000
Eggs & Bacon Toastie | ¥6,000
French Fries | ¥4,500

This is only a short list, more may be added as the restaurant grows.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Roster [0/31]

- Owner [1/1]

- Manager [0/5]

- Kitchen worker [0/10]

- Waiter [0/7]

- Trainee [0/8]

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reading! I put a lot of effort into this application and can't wait to see the answer, accepted or denied.

Do you have any questions?:

Is there a limit to the amount of items that may be sold in a shop and is there a restaurant item list?

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Denied

Thank you for applying for the role of Shopkeeper! The shop you applied for is now taken. Your application is great, however and I encourage you to reapply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread