Rich+

image (26).png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Cho0ii

What is your discord name & tag?:

Chooi#9853

Previous bans:

None, I haven't been banned and do not plan to be!

Describe your activity on the server:

I have been very frequently active on the server. From joining SRP September last year and then creating my forum account March this year, I have kept a very steady activity. I come on for around 4-5 hours on working days (Monday - Friday), and around 6-7 during a weekend or holiday. I had one time in SRP where I was going to quit, however I shortly after (Around 2 -3 weeks later) decided against it and since have been active! I have participated in numerous SRP events, gangRP to even during my time in KPD during the Fight Club explosion. I've been very active on SRP in general and have kept active in all factions I have been in!

Table of activity:

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
AM
Busy
10:00 - 12:00
School
8:30 - 14:50
School
School
School
School
Busy
10:00 - 12:00
PM
SRP
14:00 - 22:00
SRP
17:30 - 22:00
SRP
SRP
SRP
SRP
SRP
14:00 - 22:00

What is your timezone?:

GMT/BST

List your current and past applications:

ACCEPTED:

KPD Application | 17/08/22

Professor Application | 18/07/22

HS Council Application | 22/04/22

DENIED:
Surgeon Application | 16/07/22

Chef Application | 06/12/22

Shrine Application | 10/09/22

Teacher Application | 07/06/22

Shop Application | 14/12/22

Reporter Application | 30/12/22

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

When it comes to roleplay I would say I'm rather experienced.

I joined the forums officially on March 26th 2022, which was my main starting point in Minecraft roleplay. Before joining SRP I played mainly bedrock edition on a school roleplay server on Mineplex. When I joined SRP officially I was greeted into the Zennix family, who taught be the basics of roleplay, and improved my detailRP skills beyond what I could've imagined possible a year ago. From there on I joined a multitude of families, improving my detailRP, I joined the debate club, art club, several gangs, Professor, KPD, and HS council factions. From all of these my roleplay improve a lot, and I increased an impeccable amount during my time in the Akihito Yakuza. Although even before engaging in GangRP I had joined the track team who improved my roleplay so much, and recently rejoined, leaving around 3 - 4 weeks later. Even from making applications for SRP my roleplay has improved, along with watching P2L fights and even participating in fight club, it helped my roleplay improve past what I thought I was able to do back in March last year.

Outside of SRP I have been involved in multiple roleplay projects, including ParadiseRP, and being invited to servers run privately by friends for roleplay. And even further from SRP outside of Minecraft, I roleplayed with friends in the past, playing characters we made and even roleplayed out characters from my brothers old stories. Roleplay has become a big part of my life and so I can say confidently I have a large amount of experience.

What is your motivation for applying?

My motivation is primarily fueled by my love for the EMS faction, and my passion for detailRP.

Over the year that I've been on SRP EMS have always been so kind, considerate, and just interesting people to roleplay with. I love to just come visit doctors and surgeons and help out at the hospital where I can ICLY because I have a respect and also love for the work displayed by EMS ICLY and OOCLY. From fundraisers to new eyes, emotional moments ICLY and simply making new friends the EMS faction has always been a favourite of mine. And despite my applications to other factions int the end EMS comes out on top as my favourite faction. The EMS faction has always played a big part in my roleplay, as well as friendships, and has improved and molded the love for SRP I have today. Watching new surgeons come in and out, seeing friends climb the ranks of EMS and even just putting a smile on a doctors face during roleplay makes spending all my time at the hospital worth while. And after waiting around watching my friends grow in EMS I wanted to join the fun and grow with them.

And my love for EMS goes even further than just interactions and friends, but to what the ground platform of the faction is; DetailRP. I've always been really adapted to detailRP, as it changes as shifts depending on where we are at in SRP, detailRP has continuously changed and improved along with us all as we get better and improve on SRP. Being someone who has dedicated hours of their time to SRP, improving my detailRP, and enjoying every second of it, the EMS faction has always been the perfect fit for me, why I didn't join sooner neither myself nor you will ever know, but what I do know now is that after watching EMS and their detailRP grow I'm excited to hop on the train and join in on all the fun we have as EMS workers.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Surgeon.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

A Surgeon. What do they do? A Surgeon is a person qualified to perform operations on patients. This can be repairing a broken bone, removing an organ, implementing a prosthetic etc. A Surgeon often treats wounds from a certain event, e.g. a fight. They take lots of training to perform such operations and are always taking more training. What qualifications do they need? A Surgeon needs certain qualifications to obtain their job, these qualifications are usually from university courses and diplomas, but in the case of SRP it is college Diplomas. Surgeons when applying for the role often have a college major in Medicine, Biology, Physiology, and Human sciences. How much do doctors make? On the server, Surgeons make from 350,000 - 400,000 yen. How long do surgeons have to work for? As long as they like! Surgeons don't have to work forever, they take breaks often and have life outside of work. What kind of stuff can a Surgeon do outside of work? They can do lots of things! Surgeons can have families, kids, and friends outside of work. They are allowed to have a love life, get married, and so much more! They can go to restaurants, go on dates, spend time with their kids, make friends. They are not just limited to working they have a lot they can do outside of the workplace! So if they can do all of that, what can they NOT do? Well, Surgeons cannot get involved in crime activity in anyway. They cannot commit crimes, join gangs, get involved with gangs, KO, Major, or Kill players. They can't for obvious reasons date anyone below the age of 23, or it would go against a rule of SRP. They are permitted to marry a person or date a person involved in a gang, or have kids who are in a gang, but they cannot get involved in the gang in anyway, the same would go if the person was to commit a crime. How young or old can a Surgeon be? well, a Surgeon or any member of EMS has to be above the age of 25, but can become as old as they wish, just not extremely old, as they would not be able to perform the given tasks of a Surgeon role. What would happen to a Surgeon if they broke the rules they are given? well, in short, they would receive a punishment, or be fired from their job/role, and depending on the severity of what they have done, they could be blacklisted from the faction. Do surgeons have to act a certain way? for obvious reasons, Surgeons have to uphold a code of conduct, but they are free to have whatever type of personality they wish, this including health conditions and more. Do you have to be a Surgeon forever? in short, no. You can leave whenever you wish! not everyone stays as a Surgeon forever! Once you quit being a Surgeon, do you go back to being high school? No, you do not. You are given the adult role, and as long as you have good behavior, and do not abuse the role, you can stay as an adult! Is there anything else I should know about being a Surgeon? Remember to follow your roles rules, have fun, and be nice! Now I have addressed most items of information about Surgeons ICLY, but what are Surgeons meant to do OOCLY? Well it is in fact rather similar. A Surgeon Out Of Character is trusted to perform a multitude of operations on people which can save their life, fix a broken bone, and much more. They take much training to be able to do this and even when they are working in the field they still take training courses.

[EMS CODES]
RED CODE:
Fire/smoke in a area.

ORANGE CODE: Contamination or hazardous chemical spill.

YELLOW CODE:
Internal Emergency.

GREEN CODE: Emergency services needed/activated.

BLUE CODE: Internal Medical Emergency e.g. internal bleeding.

PURPLE/VIOLET CODE: Dangerous individual in the area.

PINK CODE: Abduction.

BROWN CODE: Extreme weather.

WHITE CODE: Emergency evacuation.

SILVER CODE: Active criminal (s).

BLACK CODE: Explosive material in a near by area.

[HOSPITAL DIRECTOR]
The Hospital Director is the lead of the hospital. They watch over all of the staff making sure they reach their quotas. They are there to make sure that the staff is a doing the work and following all rules. They also make sure that the hospital is safe for all staff and people who come in for check-ups, surgeries, therapy, treatment, prescriptions, and anything moving on from that. They control the whole hospital, payments, and workers.

[CLINICAL MANAGER]
The Clinical Manager is like the Hospital Director but with differences. The Clinical Manager watches over all of the clinicals. They are there to do the same as the Hospital Director. They watch over the staff to make sure that they do the right things and follow the rules. They also help with training, choosing employees, and much more. They do check-ups on all of the clinicals.

[CLINICAL LEAD]
The Clinical Lead keeps a hold over one clinical. There are three clinicals such as Surgeon, Doctor, and Psychiatrist. Each gets their own lead. The lead makes sure that the employees get their quotas done and also get their training done. This is earned by an employee who had worked for it or has gained it from past leads.

[SURGEONS]
A Surgeon is someone who deals with injuries, diseases, or even deformities. The following person who works as a surgeon is very educated, this means in such that they know how to operate on another living being. They can also set a patient up for therapy.

[DOCTORS]
A Doctor is someone who can diagnose medical issues for patients and give them a prescription. If there is at any point someone who comes in with an injury, a doctor can help them if no surgeon is around. They are allowed to plan treatments for patients and are allowed to set a patient up for therapy.

[PSYCHIATRIST]
A Psychiatrist is someone who is allowed to give patients prescriptions. They mostly do other things as such therapy. They are allowed to set patients up for therapy and then move onto being able to give the same patient therapy. They are mostly known for being the******s.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I acknowledge this, and understand the reasoning behind this conditioning.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I acknowledge that this faction needs 100% dedication, and I'm completely fine with giving even 110%.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I am aware and acknowledge this, and find it only reasonable to be asked of us.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I both acknowledge and understand this.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Sophia Perdez Zennix

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, She/her.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor - Teaching.

Masters - English, Journalism, Biology.

Doctoral - Surgical Sciences, Physcology.

Character’s Nationality:

Spanish - Korean.
(Mother - Spanish, Father - Korean)

Character’s Marital Status:

Unmarried.

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Shintoism.

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Spanish, French, Gaelic.

Backstory (100+ Words)

Sophia Perdez Choi

Sophia was born in Seoul, Korea, to his Korean father, and Spanish mother. Her mother was called Julietta Perdez. her father Seong-Ju Choi. When Sophia was born, it was argued between the parent's who's last name she should have. Her mother argued because she looked more like her, she should be a Perdez, however her father claimed it would disrespect his blood line. In the end, Sophia was given both Perdez and Choi, although decided to only keep Perdez in later life.

Sophia was born a twin, her sister called Jun, and their younger brother Pedro. Sophia had always been her mother's favourite; She looked like an average Spanish girl, dark skin, with curly dark brown hair, although possessed unusual eyes, brown and blue due to heterochromia. Her father always favourited Jun, who looked like every other Korean girl on the street, although unusual curly hair. Pedro, was always left in the middle (poor Pedro). Growing up was difficult for Sophia, her mother was having an affair with her father, her father being sued for defamation, it was all chaos from the start. Sophia from birth was taught Spanish, although her sister Korean, like they were complete opposites. Due to growing up with hearing such a mix of languages, she often struggled learning Spanish, and couldn't even understand her Korean tongued sister. Around age 4, Sophia had a rather stunted growth, while her siblings stood at 2'5, and 3'1, she was a minimal 1'11. . . Her parents brushed off the abnormal growth.

Around age 7, Sophia, Pedro, and Jun's lives changed, forever. Her parents were found dead, it was assumed an accident of drunk driving, as they were found dead in the wreckage of cars, however both had fatal bullet wounds. And so, the siblings were split up into foster homes. Sophia was adopted quickly, by a woman of the name Elizabeth Zennix. She was adopted alongside her new brother Minjun, and the two have been best friends since first sight. Sophia was given the Zennix name, and after a couple weeks was brought back to Karakura where she was taught Japanese, along with Gaelic. No news was brought of her siblings, but even though they may be across the world, she felt something was wrong.

Sophia lived most her life with the Zennix, she loved her siblings dearly, and felt accepted, but if only she hadn't gone out, for that one walk. . . During a day of a cold october, Sophia age 12, she was kidnapped, while going on a brisk walk. 2 years in captivity, going through so much, even a plane crash in the worst of it. . . Sophia was presumed dead a year after her disappearance, but after 2 years in captivity, she returned. No one knows how she did it, no one, not a single soul, but all they know is when she came back she wasn't the same old Sophia, no more bubbly air head for 4 whole years, therapy session on therapy session. By the time she was 18, she was back to being, almost Sophia, but she was never really herself again.

Fast forwards a few years and Sophia's graduated high school and finishing college, her mother, well was now her father, and she was still best friends with Min. She was preparing to go into reporting, but because of one tiny mistake, an idiotic teenage mistake. that future was stripped from her. Jim Yasushi, she'd only been messing with him as a kid, but he'd filed a restraining order, and him being a reporter, her dreams were gone. Well, she had one more option, hospital staffing, surgery specifically.

After her accident, Sophia had many surgeries to help fix the damage from the plane crash, and she grew close with the hospital staff. She'd decided to study Physcology, Surgical science and Biology out of a whim, so why not pay back the favor to the surgeons who helped her so much, by working alongside them, helping them.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

I mainly focus on facial surgery (repairing eyes, eye prosthetics, skin grafting etc), or fixing broken bones. I mainly picked facial surgeries due to some difficulties in my past. Due to an accident I had during my youth, I sustained a multitude of injuries, including broken bones, severe facial disfigurement, as well as having my eye removed. Because of this, I've made it my goal to give back to the surgeons who helped rehabilitate me, as well as helping any child or adult who may end up in the same condition I was in when I was 12.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

After completing medical school I took on a fellowship in Osaka for 2 years.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

I was a school nurse for around 8 months in Osaka before returning to Karakura.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

I have not completed additional schooling.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Sophia Perdez Zennix; A petite Spanish - Korean woman, aged 26, standing at a small 5'0, weighing 120lbs. Her skin was a light brown, her face covered on obvious skin-grafting and severe disfigurement in the left side of her face. Her eyes were naturally Grey and brown, due to a genetic mutation called heterochromia. Her hair was a dusty brown,
appearing almost black, with faint streaking white in the front from being dyed its natural colour. She had a petite figure, looking barely over 20, and often mistaken for a young adult. Her voice was rather squeaky and quiet, yet calming in a way. She spoke more like a nurturing mother, silent until needed. She had a faint smell of peppermint, and hot chocolate, Christmas being her favourite time of course. She acted more like a inquisitive child, although extremely mature in some cases. She always seems happy, yet distant from everyone, like she was there but never involved. Sophia considers her scars, and eyes the most interesting and unique part of her, but she finds her optimistic and quiet personality more unique when it comes to the emotional aspect. Many people thought she wouldn't be able to achieve her dreams because of her difficulties mentally and physically, but she persevered, and she has her scars to prove it. Her optimistic personality shocked many, after almost losing her life, failing at her childhood dream, having her parents pass, finding out about her fathers multiple divorces, and even her arrest as a teen, it shocked a lot of people how she kept her chin up and pushed forwards, despite so many thought she'd fall and fail.

PAST SOPHIA ART AND SKIN

This characters art was created by myself, Deyeetme, and the skin created by Layla!
How does your character act on and off duty?

Off Duty:
Sophia will usually be her timid self, shy of people, staying home most the time. Although when out of work she's much more herself. She isn't really quiet, more just shy of embarrassment. She'll spend time with her younger siblings, talk to kids in school, even socialize with children interested in the medical field. She'll often joke around with friends, go to restaurants with friends and relatives, or spend time with her best friend/brother Minjun! She'll usually try to act mature though, as her actions reflect on work, and she'll act appropriately and with caution.

On Duty:
On duty Sophia is completely mature, this is her job. She'll still be kind and honest to fellow workers, and make jokes with them, although the formality is kept high. When around coworkers she is rather timid and distant, and tries to keep the talking to a minimum, as it is work, and she wants to focus on that. Her motivation is high when working, and achieves a lot higher quality when she's not wrapped up in conversations with others. Although timid when working, she is snappy at times, and won't put up with simply rude and arrogant customers.

[NOTE: Her personally is very much similar to fluttershy from my little pony; shy and sweet but if your rude you will suffer consequences.]

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Although Sophia enjoys the company of others, she does work better on her own. She's never really been a big "We're all in one big team!" kind of person. She loves to work in a team, and would love to work with others, however she needs her alone time to process and think. Getting distracted by coworkers bickering, talking, gossiping etc, doesn't benefit her work quality in any way.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Sophia's always said she doesn't expect much for the future, but she does have a lot of hopes and plans for her future. SHe hopes to grow her own family, adopt kids like her and help them, as well as growing within work, hoping to become Head surgeon or maybe even Clinical lead. She wants to help train more and more surgeons, and eventually settle her life down as a surgeon with kids, supporting her family and her work.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Others perception of Sophia can be summed up in one word; Silent. She's always the quiet girl, but snaps like a twig when your rude. She barely talks, and even when she does she's as quiet as a mouse. Although quiet, others see her as kind, and able to stand up for herself. Her shy appearance can easily disappear in seconds, becoming this beam of confidence when someone steps out of line. How she perceives herself is rather different. She considers herself headstrong, and confident most the times. She finds how much she speaks regular, and isn't much bothered about conversing. She prefers her down time and sees herself as a smart, straight forward individual.

OOC NOTE:

The character I am applying with will be going to court on 7th January, so when joining I will have to play as a separate character.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
PENDING
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital Faction, and we have decided to place your application on pending.

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to, unfortunately,
deny your application.

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction,
but we have made this decision based on the following reason(s):

- REPUTATION: A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who
have been on the server for awhile and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and
boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread