Nope, my records clean!

What is your time zone?:
BST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Chooi#2761

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge and understand this.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
The server is one of my favourite hobbies, I can stay on for hours on end just chasing my friends around. I do have limits to how late I am on though, staying on till 9:00pm during a week day, and until 10:30pm on a weekend, but I try to come on for as long as I can during the day, obviously setting myself boundaries.

On the forums I am frequently active, I usually come on during little spaces in my day or when I am waiting for something, it's more of a gap filler in my day. Often when I come onto the forums I usually check feedback and I give my preferred opinion on the topic, or I will look at different character biographies, as I find them rather interesting.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
As of writing this I have been playing SRP for 10 months and 17 days (September 1st 2021 to July 18th 2022), and am coming up on my one year anniversary on the server. Throughout my time on the server I have gained lots of experience in RP, and made many friends aswell, who have helped me improve and develop on the server as a whole.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
(I will only be listing major applications e.g. a job application as I have made many language applications)
Accepted:
HS Council application
Denied:
Teacher application
Old HS council application
Chef Application
Pending:
Surgeon Application

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[Grade-12] Kritanta K. Ivanovski [Art Club]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I was motivated to apply to be a professor mainly because of my character. My characters mother (Ayanami H. Ivanovski) is a history teacher at the Karakura Highschool, and from attending her classes, being taught so much about history, my character; Kritanta K. Ivanovski, wishes to follow in her mother's footsteps, but teach history on a higher level, at college degree. She also is very interested in geography, because one of her hobbies happens to be hiking, which has caused her to enquire about rock formations, river building, erosion etc. I was also motivated to become a professor due to the type of activities a professor does, such as teaching College students, disciplining them, showing them new things, it seems like such a fun type of RP and I would most definitely enjoy it, as much as I know my character would. It is also motivating to join the professor faction because of the type of people in the faction, there are some very kind, considerate, and wonderful people in the faction, such as my friend (oLuuh), and I would much enjoy spending more time with my friend in this faction as well as making new, long lasting ones.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
A class log is used to show if a professor/teacher has taught a class, so at the end of the month they can receive their qouta. It is a highly important part of the role because otherwise the professors and teachers alike would not be able to receive their well deserved qouta.

A class log usually follows a similar format:

Classroom Number:
Period:
Time:
Day of The Week:

Example:
Classroom Number: 102
Period: 2
Time: 10:30
Day of The Week: Tuesday

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
My rules for the classroom are:

1. Raise your hand to speak
This is rather self explanatory, but to explain, it would be highly annoying for a professor to ask for an answer to a question and receive an abundance of college students shouting the answer out at them, so to prevent this, a student must raise their hand and wait to be picked to be answered.

2. NO electronics
Electronics are distracting to students, and will draw them away from the professor and learning. To prevent this from happening there is to be no electronics being used in the classroom, if you are caught on one it will be confiscated till the end of the lesson.

3. No fighting of any form
This rule is in place to prevent violent, or mean acts taking place in the classroom, if a student is to physically or verbally fight, they will be taken out by the professor (myself) to be talked to.

4. No food or drink
It is not a professors job to clean up after students eating messily in the classroom. if you eat and/or drink in the classroom, it will be taken away from you.

5. No talking over the professor or other students
This is so the professor and students can be heard when speaking. If you break the rule, you get one warning, break it again it's either a detention or a talk to the teacher after class.

6. Do not use your words to hurt
Words can hurt, that is why if a student is to be verbally mean to a student, it will result in the student being disciplined.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
On SRP, I have done many types of RP, ranging from gangRP, CouncillorRP, DetailRP, CombatRP, and for a short time TrackRP. I have gained much experience in RP from these, improving my skill in it. I have been practicing RP for a very long time, since joining, and in my opinion have become rather well grasped at it I still have lots to improve on, but what better way to improve than joining the Professor faction.

Off SRP, I do roleplays with friends in my free time, also roleplaying on FantasyRP and roleplaying in discord with many of my friends. I have also gained experience in RP from my brothers roleplay SMP (NuggetSMP) and in my opinion have improved alot from this.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor is tasked with teaching College students in a multitude of topics, law & order, Humanity, social sciences, literature, and much more. All of these subjects are set up into sub sections, for example, law and order can be split into Criminology and Law History, but had many more sub sections. A Professor makes up to 500,000¥ for completing 25 classes that month, the default amount being 450,000¥ for 15 classes completed in the month. To log these classes the professors use a teacher log to log any classes they have completed. Professors are trusted to discipline students if they distrupt a class, break a rule, or do not attend a class they are needed to attend. The punishment for such can be detention, all the way up to requesting a students expulsion if the behaviour has reached that high of a level. Now we have talked about professors work, but what about outside of work? Well outside of work professors can do as much as they please, with obvious limits, they cannot gangRP, act upon permissions (minors, Majors, or KPS), do anything deemed criminal, or do anything deemed inappropriate (e.g. flirting with students). Other than these professors are free to do as they please, still holding up some sort of conduct, but they are free to do things such as getting married, having children, going on dates, having a night out with friends, they are humans too and are not just their job. On the topic of job I wanted to adress some commands that professors may use, these include:

• kicking a student from class (/class kick {IGN}

• starting a class (/class start {room number} {how many students you want})

• ending a class (/class end)

• giving a student detention (/detention {IGN} {Reason})

• viewing a students record (/record {IGN})

• to use the radio (/r or /rw or /ry)

• to use the speaker/intercom (/cic)

I also wanted to follow up with a couple rules that professors need to follow during school time. These are rules such as no swearing on school grounds, speaking with people outside of school (through the gate), assaulting students, going to school in inappropriate attire (e.g. revealing clothes or Pajamas), or being rude to another member of staff/faculty.

[Also credits to _BritishAutism_, your guide taught me a lot of information used here]

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Kritanta Ketsueki Ivanovski is a fair and beautiful women. Standing at the height of 6'5'', the Russian women weighs 135lbs. She has a very slim body, her hips curvey, appearing as an hour-glass shape. Her head shape would be a diamond, her chin slightly rounded, the tiniest glimpse of a double chin visible when she looks down at her phone. Upon her face would be a scar coming across her right eye, reaching just above her cheek. Her silver eyes glittered like the moon, a similar colour seen in her bangs, both of these features are from albinism. Her skin was a light peach colour, tanned to a sienna brown. Her accent would be Japanese with a little bit of a Russian accent undertone.

Kritanta is a very unique girl, why is she unique? Well because of her attitude towards life. She believes that every person has a chance to change, no matter how bad their life is, there is always a glimpse of hope for them. She also is rather different because of her style of teaching. She finds children learn better if they are having fun while doing it, that's why all her lessons she tries to make enjoyable with games, activities etc.

Kritanta has a very bright outlook on all of her wonderful students. She sees them all as eager to learn kids, ready for new information, she sees them as bright minds ready to be sharpened and improved, and she wants all of them to excel at what they do. For her co-workers, she has one word to describe them as, friends. She thinks of all her co-workers as talented, amazing individuals, who she could be-friend, and she wishes to be-friend them all.

Kritanta is a kind, energetic person. She puts all her family before herself, and wishes they are all happy, healthy, and feeling amazing every day of their lives. Kritanta is a bit of an over achiever, she likes to do the best she can, not just for herself, but so she can set an example for others, so they try to achieve their best. Kritanta is a little bit chaotic at times, and likes the occasional joke. She loves to help as well, she is always up to a challenge, and if anyone needs help, she'll be the first one to lend a hand. In the future she wants to start a family of her own, and eventually settled own to be with her family more, once she finishes work, she plans to settle down in Karakura with her family, and focus mainly on them.

[Picture of Kritanta]
8999_4NkosGKH.png

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I'd walk up to them, giving them a stern shout down the hall. "What's this commotion all about?" I'd ask them. After talking with the students, I'd ask them to quiet it down, and tell them that they are distrupting lessons. Once doing so, if the group continues I'll press to them the role they play in the school, telling them about how they are role models for younger students, and they need to stand as that role, I'd also press that they could face serious punishment, such as being kicked from their sports team and detention. "Last warning." I would utter to them. If they comply and leave, I will return to my patrols inbetween my lessons, if they bluntly decide not to, I would hand them a detention, and give them a stern talk about how they could be kicked from their sports team, hoping they will rethink next time.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I'd simply clap my hands. "Right, everyone needs to listen, now! This is important!". I'd start to give out information to the class, before asking the distrupting student a question. "Right, [students name], what did I just say?". Because the student had not been listening, they would not know. I'd step down walking towards their desk. "And you don't know the answer, because you were distrupting class, no?". I'd place my hand on their desk firmly, giving them a very stern warning. "Now, pay attention, or there will be a worse punishment." I'd walk back to my white board, beginning to teach my class again. If I am to see them next t listening again, I would stop speaking, simply sitting on the edge of my desk, arms crossed looking over at them. Once they finally realize the entire room is silent and I am looking towards them, I would finally walk towards them. "And that, my students, is how you earn yourself a detention!". I'd place a detention slip on their desk firmly, saying to them. "See me after school, detention room." Then walking up to my desk, continuing my lesson.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&6She'd walk around the room, her left arm wrapped firmly around a pile of marked test papers, she'd walk down the first line, handing out the test papers. &f"Good job! I'm really impressed!" &6She'd say to students as she walked through the line. Once finishing, she'd move over to the next line, hand out another couple test papers. And finally walking to the final row, handing out her last couple of papers. She'd walk to the front of the class, standing centered Infront of her board. &f"Well done to all of you! You all tried your hardest and I'm very impressed!" &6She'd say with a smile. &f"May anyone with 80% and up see me after class!" &6She'd walk back to her desk, before beaming across her classroom with a smile.

/me &6She'd take the white chalk in her left hand, turning to her black board and writing down &6&l'Miss. K. Ivanovski - Ancient History' &6before turning to her class again. &f"Good..." &6She'd look at her wrist watch. &f"Morning my lovely students! I am Miss. K. Ivanovski and today we will he learning about the destruction if Pompeii!" &6She'd turn back to her board writing the word 'Pompeii' in bold writing. &f"Now who can tell me anything about Pompeii?".

/me &6She'd quickly turn to get board writing the word 'Volcano' on the board. &f"Right! Pompeii was destroyed when the mountain Mount Vesuvius erupted!" &6She'd turn writing the words 'Mount Vesuvius' on the board in cursive writing. &f"Now! I have a little game for us! It's called hot seat, I'll point to one of you and you need to give me a fact about Pompeii, if you can't, you out!" &6She'd clap her hands together. &f"Let's begin" &6She'd say pointing to her first victim.

Backstory
Kritanta was born in a small town called Ostashko in Russia to the large family called the 'Sakai'. Her father was a Russian, her mother Japanese, the family last name being her mother's. Her family consisted of her (The youngest), her four older siblings and her mother and father. Her mother was treated rather poorly by her father, but him being the only working adult, her mother put up with him to keep the family alive. Kritanta even from her young age always understood how much her mother did for her, and always made sure to help her. When Kritanta turned the age of 3 her mother began teaching her about history, and the importance of history, which was the first spark in Kritanta's passion for history. After 2 years, her father became bitter minded about the family, and decided to walk out on them, leaving them with no way to keep the family alive. Kritanta's brother took over ownership of the family, but with Kritanta shortly after her father's leave being diagnosed with anger issues, she was sent to a boarding school using the little money they had. The boarding school was located in Japan, Tokyo, however it did not cater to foreigners by teaching them Japanese, meaning Kritanta had to learn Japanese by herself. While attending the school she became friends with a girl of the name Heath, the girl was passionate in history, and taught Kritanta more in the topic. When Kritanta turned the age of 13, her friend tragically passed away after falling from a tree in the school, the young 13 year old Kritanta there to view it. Kritanta about 2 months later came to find her brother passed away, with no money coming into paying her education in her boarding school she was sent into the foster care system.

While in the foster system Kritanta made a friend of the name Sophia, who helped her learn the language of JSL to a small extent which helped a lot in later life. Kritanta and Sophia did end up fighting on one occasion, which earned her the scar on her right eye, but she still remembers Sophia as a good person, and did still when attending her funeral years later. Sophia was adopted by the Zennix family, this being the family of her best friend Minjun later on in life. Later on around the age of 16 she was adopted in a joint adoption with Ketsueki and Ivanovski, moving to the town of Karakura where she joined the high school, later on going to the college located there too.

By this time Kritanta was adjusted to Japanese, and was now being taught by her mother Ayanami H. Ivanovski about the wonderful topic of history. Kritanta would always express her passion of history, always saying one day she will be a Professor in the topic, as well as achieving high grades in not just history but all other subjects. During this time Kritanta dove further into her hidden passion, geography, the subject interested her, she found it interesting how just because of simple things such as water, structures such as mountains could be built. Kritanta became fond of her new found home Karakura, as well as her two families and her new friends. She continued to grow her passion of history to a greater extent throughout the years, learning even more on the topic. now, Kritanta being the age of 29 wishes to pursue her dreams, applying for a History or Geology professor.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Kritanta Ketsueki Ivanovski.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Given Name(s):
Anta, Krit, Krit-kat, K.R.

Preferred Name:
Anta.

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism.

Marital Status:
Single, Un-married.

Nationality:
Russian/Japanese
(Father; Russian, mother; Japanese)

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

5 years

Working Experience (# of years):
10 years

Academic Degree:
Doctoral university degree

Year of Graduation:
2017 - College PHD
2020 - Doctoral degree in the university of tokyo for both Geography and Ancient History.

Major(s):
History, ancient history, world history, historical arts, Geophysics, Geology, Environmental Geoscience.

Minors:
History, ancient history, world history, historical arts, Geophysics, Geology.

Native Languages:
Russian.

Other Languages:
Gaelic, Japanese, JSL.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Ancient history or if this subject is concluded to be unavailable Geology.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I suck at grammar Tippie_ sorry if my grammar is terrible.

Do you have any questions?:
Nope.​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/wcAdvrRP

Users who are viewing this thread