Chorale_

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Chorale_
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office Worker

How often do you log onto the server?:
I've only joined today, But I do have high hopes of playing quite often, as I find it very interesting.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Nope!

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can 100% guarentee that I will come on often, I have tons of free time.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of my chosen school employee, is office worker. The duties of an office worker would be: Making sure that attendence is turned in, administrative work, and even clerical duties. They calso act as a liaison between the students, parents and principal.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
In this type of roleplay, not really.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've played on another Medieval RP server for 2 years now. It's very advanced, and you even have to apply to get whitelisted onto the server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I kind of already familiarized everyone with what my job of choice does, a few lines up!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I'd send the student back to the principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do the hazadrous job, and not complain, as it'd be apart of my job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would sit down with the principal, or another administrator, in private, and report the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Chorale_
Chosen Job: Office Worker

Motivation for Joining YHS: I was recommended by a friend of mine, Hermionie_Is_Bae.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think that I should be accepted over the other applicants because i'm a genuinely nice person, and I have a very creative way that I think about things. Short and simple, (Or, short and sweet!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread