Denied Chris’s Janitor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baibee

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name: imBigDaddyy

Do you have discord?: I do, INeedHelp#2231

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: no, I have never been banned from this server

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Hello, My name is katelyn. Due to COVID and the shut down of many things due to quarantine I haven’t been able to go out and do a lot of things, nothing to really keep me busy. During this time I had come to find out that I was really into writing. I always knew I had a Passion for it since I was about 12. My first experience with writing was in an old Minecraft server where I would roleplay. As the time passed and I began having more important things in my life I had left the game. Over quarantine I started getting back into roleplays, starting out on discord, role playing in small servers, eventually I decided to come back to Minecraft and continue my passion in writing and role playing. After countless hours of searching for a good server that offered exactly what I needed I had came across srp. What I find strange was my first time on I believe I spent about 5 hours on. It was everything I needed, everything I was looking for. Srp became my new hobby, my new way of entertainment. A way of practicing my writing and interests in role playing. As school began to start back up, I had found myself a bit busy, with work, my classes and reserving some time to keep my relationship with my boyfriend strong. Srp forever has a place in my heart so every moment I get of free time I spend it on this server. I come and go, but when I am online time flys, before I know it, it’s been 5 hours. There have been countless nights where I have started at 3pm and found myself looking at the clock to realize it was 2am. My weekends are usually pretty busy, so I may only be able to spend an hour or two online, but during the weekdays I can usually spend close to 4 hours online.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The job of a Janitor is to clean the public areas, remove garbage, and do minor repairs. A janitor in a school is very similar. The usual tasks of a school custodian involve Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing windows, scrubbing tables and desktops, emptying trash cans, sanitizing washrooms. As I hope to be able to call myself a janitor, we will do whatever tasks are needed to keep the facility looking good and functioning properly. A great quality of a custodian is Time Management. Time management requires more than just being on time for a job. Tasks must be specked out and accurately estimated. Distractions must be avoided. Customer or student commitments must be honored. A school janitor is a key part to keeping the school a friendly place, not only are we considered a cleaner but we can be friends, giving out advice. Many people look down on janitors but who wouldn’t want a job like this?As many studies have found, custodians are happiest at work because they can control their workday, and they can see immediately how they are helping people. With that said, happiness comes from the simplest lives, rather than the lives with big, complicated, impressive career.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: yes I do

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: as I had stated before, I spent a lot of time role playing in servers on discord. Not only have I started in discord but I have spent a good hour reading over the rules and the ways of rp on the srp website to make sure I can roleplay to the best of my abilities. I would consider myself a very experienced role player. By the help of others and the srp website I have learned more about the rules of the server and not much on how to roleplay well but how to roleplay correctly. I have learned commands such as /me /it /my /sit /lay. I have even learned more about gang rod and the rules of rolling and the rules of fights and perms such as the reason you may have perms to kill and mug and the reason you can not, in a mugging situation you may only take 5000 yen. In the future I plan to put in an application for my oc to learn a new language, that way I could use the /Lang command. I know the principles and concepts of role playing and I look forwards to continuing to roleplay here.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: I only had one previous application and that was for college, sadly it was very rushed and not in the quality it should have been.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: as Chris was being sworn at, he would barely be phased as to what the kid was saying. Then again he was young and still needed to learn. As Chris was happy with his job the opinion of others do not matter to him. He would simply wave, show a small smile and continue his job as he was in no need to have a distraction or any reason to ruin his day.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: As the job is considered Hazardous, Chris would ask for a little time to examine the tasks of this job, to determine if he would be safe carrying out the tasks or if there way a way around the job to avoid getting hurt but a way to still get the job done. After all the principle is still considered his boss but his safety is more important to him as his well-being should be important to the principle as well.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?
:
Depending on the situation, Chris would act differently. Due to something we’re someone could be in danger, Chris would not hesitate to jump into action, weather it was to give a little advice on what to do and what not to, or to jump in and help take care of the problem. If it was something along the lines of acting out of order Chris would simply tell somebody higher up who could deal with this situation. Chris prefers to do his job safely and to keep to himself unless needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
As Chris would walk up to the break room he would smile and say his hellos to the fellow employees, although he likes to keep to himself, he’s is not rude. He would continue to his lunch, eating what ever he had packed for that day. After finishing his lunch he would head back to work, usually being about 10 minutes early.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me walks towards the employees only room using the key to open the door. He would look up at the time, it being 10:30, the kids still in the classroom. He would grab the dust pan and broom and begin sweeping the halls.

/me opening the bathroom stall he would take a look at the toilet. The only thought going through his head was how dirty these students were. He would squirt the toilet bowl cleaner into the toilet, letting it sit before he scrubbed it.

/me walking into the empty lunch room he would look around. Noticing the full garbage cans he would walk over to the cabinet, opening it and grabbing some garbage bags. He would then walk back to the small garbage bags taking out the bags and tying it. As he replaced the garbage he would glance at the clock, noticing he has 10 minutes before his shift ended.

In-Character Section

Full name: Chris Derevo

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr Derevo

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Medical

Minors: Business

Backstory
As a little boy Chris would witness his parents fight a lot. His father was a mean alcoholic and his mother did a good amount of drugs. On September 2, 2003 He witnessed the murder of his mother. His father brutally murdered her. Chris was sent to an Orphanage. At the age of 14 he was adopted by the Derevo Family. It wasn’t long before he felt welcome. His family was always proper and well dressed. He quickly fell to there accustoms. Starting highschool was a little rough for him. Chris suffered from depression and anxiety. For a while he was anorexic, not eating because he wanted to get thin but not eating because he felt he didn’t deserve to. For a while he thought it was his fault his father had murdered his mother. Was he not good enough? Did he not show them enough affection? Was he not there for them..? Chris was at his end, he was ready to give up.. ready to leave this world as he knew it. barely having any friends the closest person to him was the janitor. A 26 year old man named Derek. Encouging him and giving multiple lessons and lectures on life. he vowed to himself that he would one day be just like Derek. Somebody who would be important in someone’s like. Getting all straight A’s it wasn’t hard for him to get into a college. He was interested in the medical school, hoping he could one day save somebody like the janitor saved him. As His life became more busy he found it easier to do online classes. Around 2016 Derek was diagnosed with cancer. Leukemia; the cancer of white blood cells. Almost every Christmas for the next few years Derek would end up in the hospital, and there Chris would be. Right by his side. One Christmas Derek lost his battle to leukemia. In 2018 Derek had passed away. Needing a little extra money while he finished his medical school he decided, what a better way to honor his old friend Derek by becoming a janitor. He felt like he owed it to him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
KHS was the highschool I attended. As it was the very place I had met Derek. My goal is to make this school As healthy as an environment as I could make it. This school was my everything, cleaning it would be a step towards preserving the school. I would like to preserve this school and help make it last for years to come.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Some things I think that I could provide for your school would be an employee who is on time. I am a hard worker with strong work ethics. I always put work first and look forwards to helping people and seeing a smile on everyone’s face.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread