GamerW1

Level 15
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

GamerW1

Previous bans:

Avoidrp one time and erp once

Describe your activity on the server:

Im on almost on 5-7 hours a day but in only offline when i have something to do.

Which timezone are you in?

CET or [ Central European time]

Do you have Discord?

I do, it is GamerW1#4205

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes I do, I have a functioning microphone.

List your current and past applications:

Latin apply 3x [ALMOST ALL ACCEPTED.]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want to do something different and productive on SRP, Something i enjoy. And it’s a new side to RP experience making it even more interesting to copRP. I’m highly motivated to work hard for the future position I hope to be getting It and i hope that i get some good friends out off it.
By becoming part of the KPD would allow me to make Japan a safer place for everyone by stopping dangerous criminals and making the citizens feel like they live in a safe environment. I’ve had the urge to apply for a while now hearing stories about adventurous manhunts, raids and arrests. It interested me even more, wanting me to become one ICly hoping to do the same or even better great things like the previous officers did. KPD seems like an interesting experience I'd like to take part in.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I believe I understand them, though I could learn more knowledge with training if I do get accepted.

What are the Police ranks?

I’ve been doing some research, rankings of the police are followed:

Cadet - Still has to the trainings.

Patrol Officer - The rank given when u have passed the trainings

Corporal - This rank allows you to train Cadets

Sergeant - They are in charge of supervising, training, and motivating the officers under their command

Trainee Investigator - Still has to learn to become a Investigator, in training.

Investigator - Has passed training and acknowledged their position better.

Head Investigator - is responsible for such activities as: Inspecting and overseeing the functions of the patrol officers or Investigators.

Lieutenant - You’re trusted with heavy weaponry and oversee over other officers

Vice Head Lieutenant - Oversees and helps the Lieutenant and other colleagues of lower ranking

Captain - I believe the second highest rank in the KPD

Commissioner - You’re in charge of the KPD

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I play alot of fivem as a police officer i know that i will be good at it in minecraft and i study the police workings

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SRP because they keep everything in order, Just like they do oocly. They stop any criminal activity and save lives. they keep the city safe from criminal activity, traffic control, and influence for the citizens. They give a safe aura around the city, and I'm pretty sure without them most of karakura we would all be dead really

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any given time, and I fully accept that without further questioning!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes. I acknowledge serving Karakura and I am gonna be dedicated to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I am very much aware of this and when dealing with circumstances I will not take anything OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Chris would be a Latin descent male, he would be around 6’3”. His expression was dedicated, having an odd glow in his Brown eyes coming off confident.

A strong scented cologne lingered around the male.

What he's like on and off the job?

On Duty
- Chris is focused Safety and bonding. He is in state to give up his life for his co-workers when in great danger. Putting others before himself. Being friendly to his colleagues offering kindness and trust.

Off Duty - He is still positive and has a kind heart. He loves to hang out with his friends interacting with many people getting to know them. Still keeping an eye out on the citizens he likes to go out and loosen up a bit, And spending time with his family.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

giving them the wanted requirements they want. Having everyone happy is his inner job. That's what makes him happy, Planning his future with happiness. Trying to keep a good relation with everyone he interacted with, especially his relatives and colleagues. Giving out his money he earned to others in order for them to maintain their life in greatness and needs. Hoping to give his knowledge to others so they can pass it on and give a good example to life.

BACKSTORY

Chris would be of Latin. His father had a career as a police Captain when he was younger. He sometimes was allowed to come along to see and feel the life of an officer by sitting at their desks, Now from what he learned is that being in a police station is mostly paperwork than actual criminal activities. But of course in order to get those paper works is because of criminal activity. Its dangerous as a job.

job was to stop the criminals from escaping with the use of a car. The last part they had a small set up for forensic science, taught by actual forensic scientists, he’d get to learn about how they took fingerprints from ‘explosives’ and used a very complex computer program to get more information about the criminal, It was more of a minor part for Hendrick since he’s more of a action person than a search lab person.

Chris was 100% certain that he wanted to join the police force, and so he did. Later in his early 20’s he studied more about criminal justice which included, Written expression, Memorization of objects and scenes, Deductive and Inductive reasoning and personal characteristics and behavior.

After studying and getting education in those subjects being an applicant at the same police station his father worked in being accepted into the force. He'd be given his badge and task helping citizens at the front desk, doing the paperwork and taking in reports. Getting trained and so forth.

Now it’s all up to the rest of the police force to see if his previous experience as cop

is enough to continue and succeed his career here in Karakura.

Starting at the beginning as cadet building up his training

in becoming who he once used to be.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Chris Holland

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Chris

Given Name(s):

Chris

Preferred Name:

Mr. holland

Male

IC Phone number:

495-294-227

Religious Denomination:

Christian

Marital Status:

Separated

Nationality:

Latino

Current Location:

Japan - Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

4 years

Working Experience:
none

Academic Degree:

Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Human rights, Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):

Criminology, Psychology

Native Languages:

Latin

Other Languages:

Japanese

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread