Chronics

Level 6
Chronics2
Chronics2

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Chronicsss

How old are you?: 18

Do you have any previous bans?: I was banned when I first started playing for using hacks to fly but that was nearly two years ago. Ever since I havent been banned for anything or warned for anything major

What Country are you from?: United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): yes I do its Chronics#7490

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I do understand this

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I am aware of this

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes I understand I must document my classroom activity

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Well to start my activity on the server I have been playing for two years and Have been very active nearly playing everyday. I did take a break for a while were I went inactive for probably a month or so but then I came back and kept grinding the rp. I am not very active on the forums as far as responding to post But I do read them quite often.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

BM dealer - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/chronicsss-bm-application.5158/

College Student - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/college-application-zayden-a.4339/

Science Teacher - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/chronicsss-science-teacher-application.17122/

Korean language for alt - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/chronicsss2-korean-application.17841/

Staff application -
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/chronicsss-staff-application.17903/

I also applied for Russian lang but I cant get the link for that one and New Reporter you can dm the reporter lead for confirmation

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for applying is the fact that I am starting to get bored of the rp that I do currently. I have been playing srp for many years now and Have never had a serious job before. I was going to apply for officer but I lost interest in that real quick. I also want to apply for teacher because it looks very fun to me personally. I am also looking to become a teacher whenever I head to college in a year or so this is another reason I want to do it because ive always had the drive to kind of help people learn about things they didn't know before hand.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have lots of experience with roleplaying ive rp’ed in the following games.
Gmod
Arma 3
GTA V
Minecraft
World Of Warcraft

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: I have read it in the past

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: The logs are where we log down what we do in our classes such as our lessons etc. This is important to keep everything organized and so that other teachers can see that you are being active and actually working.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I believe you would ask the Principal via letter or forum post asking permission to.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1 - You must follow all directions given to you by the teacher or other school staff while in and out of class.

2 - You must never use your phone during class unless told otherwise by the teacher

3 - No swearing of any sorts towards the teacher or fellow classmates

4 - No food or drink will be eaten or drank whilst in the classroom

5 - No interrupting another classmate while they are speaking

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I started RPing about 4 years ago I would say starting on wow and moving to srp later on. I have also played many other rp’s on lots of different games such as Gmod and Arma 3. Whenever I joined srp two years ago I didn't take it seriously at first but then I fell in love with it and have been addicted ever since.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: The HD is the Head of Department who is in charge of making sure all staff are doing their jobs and working efficiently.

- QTLS: The QTLS is the Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills this means they are fully qualified to teach whatever subject they are teaching without help from a HD or another QTLS

- NQT: This is a Newly Qualified Teachers who has just started teaching and needs guidance from the QTLS and HD’s until they are fully qualified to teach on their own

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

What purpose do teachers serve? And how they teach: The teachers are they to help lead the youth in their journey through life. To help then learn and develop until adulthood. Many teachers teach in different ways. Some are more strict and make you take notes on every little thing. While others are more laid back and chill about it making you not take notes on everything. But no matter what teacher you get you almost always will have a homework assignment of somesort. What teachers usually do in their free time is catch up on school work such as planning new lessons or grading test quizzes and homework

What salary do they get?: A teachers sallary can very between ¥200,00 - ¥250,000 depending on how long they have been teaching and what they teach

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important on the server to mainly help the fact the server is a School Roleplay server. Without the teachers the core idea of the server would not exist. They also allow the player base to have some sort of actual student roleplay such as going to class and studying etc.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system the school works on is MoSCo, must have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Akiko Uchiyama stands at 6'2'' weighing around 165lbs. His gray hair would cover a tiny scar on his forehead. Hed have a tattoo of the name Andrea on his temple along with another tattoo of a spade and a Joker on his right arm. What I think makes him unique is the fact that he is very calm natured. He doesn't lose his cool very easily if at all. What I think makes him different is that he is very dedicated at what he does whether that be teaching or running his family. He respects students for doing their school work and being good in school. His respects his fellow teachers as much as he would his own family members never arguing with them or anything of the sort. His plans for the future are to get a serious job and settle down in karakura hopefully with a wife maybe even a kid or two.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Akiko Would try to deescalate the situation very carefully asking him to politely stop swearing and be respectful. If they continued to be disrespectful he would gladly hand them a detention slip.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Akiko would raise his voice and shout for the class to pay attention if they refused to he would start removing people from his classroom until they started paying attention

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Akiko would be very calm and more than likely relaxed to have a break during work. He would try to create small talk with his fellow co-workers if their were any at the time

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Hed set down a stack of papers on his desk letting our a sigh as he started to organize them

/me Hed walk between the isles of desk handing out the test to the students one by one

/me Hed grab the chalk stick and write on the board Todays Lesson in big letters

/me Hed wave to the students as they started to get up and leave the classroom

/me Hed sit down at his desk as he looked at the students to make sure no one was talking during the test

Backstory

Akiko was born in the upper japan area. His father was the current head of their family and was a ex military man. His mother was married to his father for about 5 years before they decided to have a kid. Akiko was one of the two that they had. Growing up he was a little devil to say the least. He was always getting into fights with other people and causing lots of mischief. Akiko father sent him to karakura once he turned 15 to further his education at the karakura high school as it was one of the more notable schools in japan. After akiko moved to karakura he started going to high school and through out his time in high school he loved making friends and being a good student best he could. Shortly after graduation he went on to college to study history as he was envying becoming a teacher one day. He had always loved to help his fellow classmates anyway he could. After the passing of his father Akiko was named the head of his family in which he had to make every decision for such as how gets punished for what. Akiko then bought a house and as of now is eagerly waiting for his chance to hopefully get a job soon and move on with his life as his adult life continues

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Akiko Uchiyama

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Uchiyama

Given Name(s): Akiko

Preferred Name: Akiko or Aki

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0

Working Experience (# of years): 6

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in World History

Year of Graduation: 2011

Major(s): History

Minors: Computer science

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not

Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Thank you for reading my app!!

Do you have any questions?:
I do not have any

D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- Your application was well-thought-out, it was enjoyable to read.

Please DM me on discord - melody#0429

Users who are viewing this thread