ciqss [ALT] ← This account for Shopkeeper

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
cigs#7979

How old are you? (Optional):
18 this year

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined SRP in 2018, simply due to boredom and not being able to leave the house due to an injury. I found SRP when looking around google for servers to join. SRP being the server that was appealing to me due to the fact that the creativity and design for it was very unique. I joined not thinking I would still be playing to this day. Despite taking a large break from 2021 till January of 2023, I have found myself back into the game more addicted than ever due to the community and the endless new updates. Even with my exams on the way, I still somehow manage to find time for SRP, tailoring, building, and even GangRP, which honestly says a lot for my academic knowledge. However, if I enjoy doing something and have a passion for a certain game, I’d be more than willing to put 100% of my efforts into whatever makes me happy.
My activity varies depending on my schedule as I do not have a set schedule however I do always find myself playing SRP around 6pm to around 12am. When I am off of school for whatever reason that may be, I will play earlier than 6pm and hop on at around 2pm on and off which again differs depending on my non set schedule.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
In 2018 (i think) for ERP for 30 days, because there was an ICly party and people were ERPing and I stood there and got banned, but did not appeal as I was not bright enough to know how to.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, which encourages me to stay active.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.13659/ Korean Lang App: DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-app.13730/ Vietnamese Lang App: ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-app.14197/ Korean Lang App: ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-lang-app.25797/ French Lang App: ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/malagasy-lang-app.26543/ Malagasy Lang App: ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] cigss [MAIN]
[Grade-8] ciqss [ALT]

--SHOP INFORMATION--

What shop are you applying for?:
I will be applying for the restaurant Strays or any restaurant that is available as my idea may not suit the design of Strays right now.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?
Despite being wary of the large responsibility being a shopkeeper carries with it, I believe that with my idea, I will be willing to put that large responsibility onto me as I would want to bring this unique concept into SRP. Knowing that this idea might excite every player makes me want to become a shopkeeper even more as I believe SRP should involve loads of different unique ideas to bring people together.
I also know that I would get along well with different shopkeepers and gain a kind and fun community for people to join if they apply to be my employees which allows activity within SRP. With this healthy and safe community available, it would allow people to be willing to log to go to work and participate frequently.
I believe that I am almost perfect to be a shopkeeper due to my organisational skills and common sense, as I rarely let emotions choose my decisions which allows me to be fair when running the cafe.
I plan for my character, Iona Wright, to be a very well put together lady and will dedicate her time and money into the cafe as I plan for her backstory to be based around the cafe. Her dedication will make her a very loved shopkeeper and will hopefully be known as the kind cat lady!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I have always seen Shopkeeping to be a very big responsibility and have thought I could never put up with that. However, after thinking about different ideas SRP could have in terms of players and being more active, I thought of how to involve almost every single player within SRP.
An Animal Cafe!
This idea allows almost every single animal that people apply for in SRP to gain a ‘job’ or something to do. With this animal cafe, you are most certain to bring in characters who love animals or love animal shaped treats or cute treats in general. It simply adds to SRP’s endless creativity and encourages activity for animals.
The animals will be considered employees, as there will be a cafe section, and an animal seating section, where people will pay around ¥1,000 to ¥5,000 to sit with the animals which would be the animals paycheque. The cafe would not own these animals, as they are sure to have their own owners, which allows for the employees gain a relationship with the pets' owners. This boosts activity!
Besides the cafe section and animal section, there will also be a restaurant type area, where people will stay sat in a booth or a regular table where they can be accompanied with the older animals who are less active due to their age. This is suitable for those who do not like such rowdy and loud animals which allows for the cafe to be perfect for all characters of all ages and personalities!

What will you sell in your shop?:
Since it is a cafe, I’d want to bring in a very relaxed and simple atmosphere into the cafe, as there are cute animals, I'd want to balance the overall surroundings. There will be more drinks than food, for the reason that it is more of a participating cafe, rather than a sit down and have animals come to you, you would be participating yourself.

Drinks will vary from hot/cold oolong tea, black tea, green tea, and matcha tea, to strawberry lemonade, g****fruit lemonade, and more.
The food would consist of quick bites, such as bakeries and cakes, and Japanese treats, such as dango, takoyaki and more.
The quick bites will be sold on one side of the cafe, and the long-stay customers will be served with more of the meal type dishes and will be accompanied with the older animals that will sit with the customers.

The meal type dishes will consist of sandwiches, pasta, burgers and more.
In the animal area of the store, there will be a cashier where you will be able to buy treats for the animals, there will be one treat for each animal, dog, cat, bird, bunny, and more.

!!Many of the items sold will have to be customs!!

Shop name?
Will keep the name Strays as it suits the whole concept of the shop, with the pets being 'strays' that are there to gain attention and love from customers. (or Meo Cafe, which means cat in Vietnamese. I am yet to decide)

Exterior + Interior?

How many employees do you plan to have?:

2-3 Managers:
Simply there to help the shopkeeper and to carry some responsibility with running the shop, will preferably be older than 20 to keep maturity. The managers will help the shopkeeper with anything they would need, basically a second opinion type. This role will not be given immediately as I would like to get to know the employees icly for a long period of time to help build a relationship and a strong bond within the cafe.

OOCLY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be mature
- Must know how to handle situations seriously
- Must be level headed and have a clean rep

10 Cashiers:

Will be there by the till and take orders, will not participate with the animals. They're attitude must be relaxing and calm to keep up with the atmosphere of the cafe, and to help reduce the possibility of agitated pets.

OOCLY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be mature
- Must have a clean rep

5 Keepers:
Will be near the animals and keep a close eye on them when they are near customers, to prevent the animals from hurting the customers vice versa. The Keepers must have a background in animal care and will not be younger than 17

OOCLY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be mature
- Must have a clean rep

10 Animals:
These pets will be treated as employees and will stay in the animal section. Will have 2-3 animals hanging around in the restaurant section just waltzing around as they will be older pets with less energy and in turn will have less restraint on them.

OOCLY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a clean rep

5 Securities:
These employees will be in charge of keeping customers from harming the animals to a further level, such as kicking them out of the shop when needed and will be in charge of refusing service to any rude or impolite customer, so that the cashiers, keepers and animals can work smoothly. An important role in the cafe as without securities, there will be a lack of flow.

OOCLY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be mature
- Must be level headed and have a clean rep
- Must know how to handle situations seriously

TOTAL: 33 Employees

How will the Cafe/Restaurant work?
Greeting customers at the door, will be a simple sign that at first merges with the relaxed dining area, however to the right/left (depending on the actual layout of the store) will be the cafe where people will buy drinks and some gifts at the animal area.
The cafe will consist of a few seats and the menu/food display area for purchasing food. Then there will be a closed off animal area where you would pay either ¥1,000 to ¥5,000 to enter, (this will be the pet's paycheque) where people are able to stay for as long as they wish.
The relaxed dining area will consist of many tables/booths where people are there for a longer stay and will be accompanied with the older pets as they will roam around the dining area freely.
In the animal cove, there will be seats, lots of greenery, cat trees, bird trees, so much more, as well as a gift section where people are able to buy phones, plushies, treats for the pets, and more.

Employee Uniform?
Employees will have a choice of either colour
1681924646400.png

Event Ideas?

Bring Your Own!
This will be a simple idea where customers are able to bring in their pets and any animal that is reasonable to be inside of a restaurant. This will also be an opportunity for those animals to be hired at the cafe and be treated as possible future employees. (Sort of like a day care thing!)

On the House!
Where the animal section and any treats will be free of charge and the pets will be able to roam around the cafe freely and be near customers who decide to sit in the dining area rather than them being restricted to the cafe. This will be a good interactive event for all and will hopefully be popular. We will restrict the amount of people inside the area and this event will be mostly run by our securities.

[ADVERTISEMENT]
&c&lEVERYTHING FREE! &f Are you broke and sad? Come down to &hex[SHOPNAME] &f for our special &hex ON THE HOUSE EVENT! &f All animals will be free of charge to visit! Limited time so come down now!

Photo Day!
This will be an event where people are able to take pictures with the selection of pets we have chosen to be out for that day. It will work similarly to other events, in the way that people will take turns to get their photos taken. The backgrounds and animals will depend on the season, mood, weather, or any random theme. Photos will be free! There will be around 3-5 animals with peoples characters per shoot, however they will not get to decide which animal they would want in the photo, as it would be a lot of animals for the employees to control. This event will be completed in a highly controlled area as this may be a highly sought after event, we would limit them to only 10 photoshoots, first come first serve!

[EXAMPLES]
Cats: An autumn photoshoot with 4 of our beloved kittens
Dogs: A beach photoshoot with 3 of our rowdy puppies
Bunnies: A spring photoshoot with 5 of our cute bunnies
AND MORE

[[!!MORE EVENTS WILL BE ADDED!!]]

[DM cigs#7979 if you have any questions about my ideas]

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread