circusjax's Media Team Application

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
3D MODELLER APPLICATION

IGN:
I have four accounts which I will provide below.
circusjax - Main account and the account I'm applying with
circusxddcc - alt
circuspomni - alt
yournewhome - alt

DISCORD:
kustomzero

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
First of all, I'd like to say I've always wanted to learn 3D modeling. My modeling journey began back in 2022, you can go here to see my old models. As a member who has been with the community since 2016-2017 ish one of my biggest goals was to be part of a community team. I will also state this here and now I am not applying to have a cool tag or to feel special. I'm putting my foot down on that. I want to be part of the community team so I can grow my skills and knowledge over 3D modeling and support the server just in general. I see this as an opportunity for myself to grow my confidence and have more motivation for when it comes to this type of thing. I know 3D modeling can be tricky sometimes, but as my skills and knowledge do grow it will get easier for me. Which is why I'm giving another shot at 3D modeling after a break from it and I can happily say that I have improved over time. Again click here to see my old models and you will definitely see an improvement.

PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES (Make sure to include distinctive models with different functions, such as masks, weapons, food, accessories, etc.):
Model Name
Model Size
Alastor's Microphone
Alastors_Mic.png
PNG- 9KB
JSON- 3KB
Red Skull Guitar

First_Guitar.png
PNG- 21 KB
JSON- 6 KB
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Kawasaki_Ninja.png
PNG- 50 KB
JSON- 19 KB
Rabbit Mask

Rabbit_Mask.png

PNG- 36 KB
JSON- 4 KB
Remodeled Katana version 2024 (from 2022)
Remodel_Katana.png
PNG- 9 KB
JSON- 2 KB
Remodeled Matches version 2024 (from 2022)
Remodel_Matches.png
PNG- 11 KB
JSON- 1 KB
Scroll

Scroll.png

PNG- 58 KB
JSON- 6 KB
Skyrim Glass Dagger Remodel version 2024 (from 2022)
Skyrim_Glass_Dagger.png
PNG- 7 KB
JSON- 1 KB
Slenderman Plushie
Slenderman_Plush.png
PNG- 18 KB
JSON- 5 KB
Stanley Cup

Stanley_Cup.png
PNG- 19 KB
JSON- 4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread