Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ciscada's Ban Request

Discussion in 'Denied Requests' started by Ciscada, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Ciscada

Ciscada Vanuatu Level 4

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Your In Game Name: HeartlessCiscada (Main) & BabyCiscada (Alt)

Rulebreaker In Game Name: Katyysan (Main) & Katyysan2 (Alt)
    Reason for Request: Exposing personal information into SRP's public Discord.
    Time of Occurrence: It has happened a few times but I've decided to report her after the last time which happened at 26/06/19, 4:48 PM. (GMT+11)

Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any additional members involved:
    EMS's Staff Team.

• Disagree Disagree x 17
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Infold

Infold Italy Level 139 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Infold
    DENIED
    After briefly looking over the pieces of evidence and having the rule-breaker's side of the story, the following conclusion has been made:
    - It is understandable that you may not feel comfortable with this player having mentioned your first name, however,
    -
    As a multitude of individuals are aware of your first name, I doubt that this was in any way a malicious attempt at leaking private information, let alone it being a first name being mentioned in a public discord which many people were already aware of;
    ~ In my opinion, this seems like a quite petty attempt on trying to get someone banned as you two were on good terms prior to this report [as I've been informed];
    - The culprit has been informed to not repeat this action due to the lack of comfortability you feel with them that they are aware of now;

~ If it happens again in spite of being informed to not repeat this, more severe action will be taken;
    - Thank you for the report.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1