mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ciscada's News-Reporter Application

Ciscada

Level 4
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): Ciscada

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: GangRP, MugRP and CombatRP.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, ₲ⱧØ₴₮Ɏ#4028.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

List your current and past applications:
Irish Language Application - Denied. (Language did not exist.)
French Language Application - Accepted.
Swedish Language Application - Accepted.
Black Market Dealer Application - Denied.
Doctor Application - Gave up.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to finally get a job, as i'v never got a job before in SRP. I want to experience a new kind of RP and especially to finally be something important on the server.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?: I know they keep the population with the lastest important news.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?: To keep a 'link' between world and the population. For example keep everyone with the lastest news or events, such as important events like a dance.

[IC Section]

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE:

My character Abraham L. Porter stands at 6'5 and weights at 180lbs. He has long wavy brown hair with brown eyes. He has a bracelet 'Hemophilia' on his right wrist. He has a fit body and a straight posture. He normaly wears classy suits and shirts with a tie with expensive items such as golden watches etc to express his taste for fashion and classy clothes and accessories. He is a caring person and very friendly towards people unless you start shit with him, then you'll see another side of him. When on duty he is always professional and serious as needed always ready to do his best. He plans on becoming a news-reporter and maybe later on becoming an hospital staff or a police officer.

BACKSTORY:
Abraham was born in France and was living pretty good life. His father was a firefighter and his mum a vet so he grown up into helping and taking care of other people. He was doing pretty well at school and was the kind of kid you would want as a friend. At the age of 14 he started learning about medical attention, such as the basics. When he turned 16 he was able to spend 3 years at the Pasteur Institute, Paris where he was able to learn extremely advanced medical attention and practices. When he turned 19 he finally left his original home to go live his own, so he flew to Karakura, Japan. But an horrible event happened while being in Japan... his family was killed by a gang after saving a rival gang's life. That event broke Abraham forever, so he gave up on being a doctor and now became a ruthless gang member to become stronger to finally avenge his family.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Abraham L. Porter
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): 'Abe'
Preferred Name: Abe

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Taken

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Phone Number: 457369570

SECTION 2: Academic Details