Level 1
2Real4Yhu
2Real4Yhu
Notable
City Ideas

IGN:
Lovnnmyself
DATE: 11/22/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: In my opinion, I think it would be great to add more city features and host events more often. Some ideas for the city would include festivals every month, different styled cafes, orphanage building(s), water park events, (or just even a beach event really!), a zoo with all the different animals, museum(s), a mall with all the different stores in it including a place to eat and a pet store! Of course, there is many more things to add in the city but these are just some little ideas I have in mind so far.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: These things will just give people better ideas for a roleplay. Just imagine an orphanage building with all the little kids having fun and playing with each other while the adults are just getting tired of it haha. Going to a cafe in the morning for a nice cup of coffee would be a nice way to start the day. It would be interesting to see all of the designs in the cafe as well. An event at the zoo would be amazing! Checking out all of the cool animals, taking pictures, eating, and just having a great time! Getting everyone together would be beneficial, maybe they would get along in the end or make new friends! Again, this is just my opinion, but i think it would be enjoyable!

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The event team really can't host large events like that frequently, since planning good events takes a lot of time. Most of the team has other things going on within SRP itself, not to mention lives outside of it; they can't spend all their time working on events for people. If you want to share your ideas or potentially help plan events yourself, you should look into getting in touch with the event team coordinator or applying for the team yourself.

Shopkeepers are completely in charge of any events they want to run for their shop. If you want to see stylized events for something like this, perhaps look into talking to one of the shopkeepers, applying for their shop, or starting a business of your own.

They aren't going to introduce any new buildings or structures to the map unless they will benefit the server as a whole, and not a niche group of people. An orphanage doesn't make sense in the setting of Karakura, since everybody is at least in high-school and players can't roleplay as children younger than 13.

A zoo definitely wouldn't work, because unless we just want a place where we can look at a handful of static, unmoving minecraft animals, we'd need players to run it; if we have players willing to work jobs, it's probably better if they work a job which relates to the main point of the server, school.

We don't need a mall, because we already have the shopping district. Not to mention, we don't have room for any of these things on our map, which is already crowded as it is.

The ideas themselves mostly sound good on paper, some of them already do happen (perhaps you've just missed them), but the rest are impossible and/or improbable because of a lack of human resources or the ideas just don't work with what the server has established.

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+

This sounds great for locations that could be added; however, it will only fit in some spots in Karakura. Other structures, such as the shopping district, the beach, and apartment complexes, occupy everything. Additionally, The zoo and Mall would be rather useless.

The zoo would need actual players to play the animals, and the chances of players being there 24/7 are low, making the players who are playing the animals get bored and log off.

As for the Mall, the shopping district already overcomes every aspect. The shopping district includes everything you need, such as food and miscellaneous items.

you could also just look at Alimonino's comment since it debunks everything.

DarkEclipic

Level 155
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

You do have to remember that this is SCHOOLrp (SRP), the main focus is on the school and how it is. Yes these would be a nice thing to do, but a lot of these are either already roles(Shopkeepers / verified business owners). Not enough space on the map to build them on. Or places that would cause lag(or not enough players).

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
As said above, I also recommend applying for the event team

Users who are viewing this thread