players online

ClaimedWithAScar's Councilor Application

Sadie Haru

Level 5
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:

ClaimedWithAScar

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
In the past I have had 1 ban, but that was related to a sapphire incident, but that was all the way in 2018. Recent warns have been for having a phone on my dog account, and using the phone oocly, but those should both be expired. I have no recent kicks.

What is your timezone?:
My timezone is EST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
My discord is currently CipheredFluff#0001, I am mostly open to VC and I do have a working mic.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Here are all my recent and past applications!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.43373/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.30112/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.29825/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.29823/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.29823/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29817/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.29273/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.29179/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lecipherofwolves-head-nurse-application.13816/ ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server?:

I do admit, I do tend to go on and off a few times, but now that school isn't much of a problem due to me starting online soon, it shouldn't be much of an issue. I have flickered on and off a few times for a while, but at the moment I tend to stay online and active for a good while.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
ClaimedWithAScar --> [17][Grade-11] 'Sadie' K. J. Suzuki
Kalenie --> [1][Dog] 'Whiskey'

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am aware of this, and if it does happen, I will not make a big deal about it as I agree to the consequences.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A member of the student council represents the school and is there to help when there are problems that needed to be fixed. The group of the student council themselves is there to look out for the success and safety of all students at the school. They try their best to keep up a great reputation throughout the school, along with the students and faculty that currently reside in this establishment.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
The character I play has been there to help students, and I was suggested multiple times by multiple people to apply for Councilor, and since a spot was open, I did not see a reason why I shouldn't try to apply.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Absolutely! I have many great ideas, and ironically, I've recently applied for Event Team.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
The roles in Council are:
President
Vice - President
Councilor
Other important roles would be:
Principal
Vice - Principal
Dean
Vice - Dean
College Councilor
Club Leader(s)
Lifeguard

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Sadie walks up to the two girls, giving them a slight stare as she stands in front of the two "Both of you, please split from each other immediately and forget about this argument." If they continue to verbally harass each other, Sadie will warn them 2 more times, then issue both of them detention after school. If they still continue, she will take further action, unless she is not allowed to, she will give the information to a higher-up, giving the higher-up the name, age, and grade of both girls.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Since they ran, she would chase after them, not giving up her confidence to get the student to listen. If she does end up losing them, she will report the description to a higher-up. If she sees them again, she will demand them to take off the mask and confiscate it if they end up giving it to her.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
While spotting the councilor and observing their actions, Sadie would walk over to them and quietly remind them of their status and rank. Sadie would take the student away from the abusive councilor.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
After the meeting, she would go up to the person who was explaining as she apologizes for the absence of her mind, and would ask for them to go over the missing pieces. If they were to refuse, or she wouldn't have a chance, she would go ask someone who did know and get the information she was missing from them.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Sadie would apologize and tell them that she was told to refrain from that action/choice, and would encourage them to go tell someone who is allowed to do the task, instead of her. Sadie would suggest to go get the ranked person who is allowed to do the task.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Sadie would walk into the room with a large and flat piece of cardboard, she put it on the stand and pointed to it as in large words it was labeled "Field Days"
She would start to talk about her idea for these specific days. "Fun ideas to perk up the student's hopes and get their blood pumping! Field days! What we would offer to this school during this specific day, you ask? Well... Food available at all times, of course, we would have to make sure it is freshly prepared with fresh ingredients. We will also host fun competitions, as everyone loves a fun competition! We will have to have a few watching, to make sure its friendly and safe for everyone- so some staff on the side. For competitions, we will have Volleyball, Basketball, Football, and Swimming. Whoever wins each will receive a small reward of maybe some money, or those cute little tickets if they're still around, or maybe just the confidence of winning! Maybe during this days we can also host maybe like parkour course with a few jumps, gotta climb, swim, ect! The winner for these can be awarded with again, probably some money, or bragging rights. But we will have to make sure they be nice about it- Maybe during the last day of it, I'm thinking this could be maybe a 3 day event, one for Competitions, the other for the Parkour Course, and then maybe the last one can be a Race around the school! The Race would be set up as a white line with an arrow pointing in the way to race around the school by following the white line, and there would be stands with water for the students after they finish, and the first one to cross the race would gain a prize, and bragging rights!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

'Sadie' K. J. Fujikawa

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
785-988-176

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Sadie would be a respectful and quiet young lady, though when needed, she can be demanding and loud. She'd give a smile to a frowning person, as she would always say "A smile a day, keeps the frowns away!", She would always be open for conversation unless she is running somewhere. Sadie will always be carrying a sketchbook under her arm with pencils and erasers tied to it.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Outside of School, Inside of School
1633782812880.png

1633782824319.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am very assertive when I need to, and gentle and caring when I need to. I can multi-task almost anything as I always tend to carry a notebook around for notes if I ever do end up forgetting something. I have a large interest of helping out, and I have eagle eyes. I am loyal to whatever rank I am assigned with and I'm very big on organizing, as well, since not many people like to organize and can multi-task. I can be as fast as lightning if I am needed somewhere!

Why do you want this position?:
As stated before. I'm a big helper so it is obvious I love helping out, but moving away from that, I wanted to apply and have this position so I feel like I can help more than I am currently. As a student, I'm not really allowed to be in some places which I would do great to help in. It brings me a bit down to know I am currently in a position where I can't be there for people especially when they need assistance when nobody is available, I'm always available and open to help. That's a few big reasons.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I find it very interesting that the student council can be any age! It seems like they're very open to anyone who wants to assist. It impresses me very much at how good of a job they do while maintaining their emotions towards disrespectful students and keeping their minds straight. The student council seems like a group of very smart students and they again impress me with their skills.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would roam the halls when I am not needed in places, making sure everyone is unmasked, clean, safe, and friendly! I would go around and pick up any trash that would lay on the floor of the school, and dispose of it in the nearest, and appropriate trashcan. As I would do this, I would smile at students that would pass, and answer any questions that would be asked if anyone would need help. I would suggest some fun events to do if I see someone sitting around, bored. I would do all this with the only thoughts in my mind, making sure everyone is happy and safe.​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
- Sadly other applications were better, you're free to reapply before we review applications next!

Users who are viewing this thread