mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ClaimedWithAScar's Event Team Application

Sadie Haru

Level 5
IGN:
ClaimedWithAScar

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I've been on the server since 2017, so I've been on and off a few times, but I'm active atm and I'd love to have a reason to be more active through the server. I have been banned ONCE but that was for the sapphire thing in the old map, but recently I have been warned twice, one thing I don't remember, but the other thing was because I was using a phone as a DOG on my alt. But that was a bit ago. But whatever stuff I get warned for, I learn from them.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
These are in order date-wise. The top was the most recent.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.43373/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.30112/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.29825/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.29823/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.29823/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29817/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.29273/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.29179/ DENIED

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is currently CipheredFluff#0001, and yes I do have a microphone, I am always open to VC most of the time.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I live in the USA and my timezone is EST.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have much experience being staffed in servers. I was an owner a while ago of a Roleplay Discord Server that had almost 2k members.
Another RP server I was a Chatmod, then I got promoted to Mod -> HeadMod -> Admin.
Another server I was admin on for a bit, but I left because of personal reasons, but that isn't important.
Those were all online, but in person, I am currently the president of Earth Club and me and my president are on an even hierarchy, so I'm great at organizing things! I would outstand other applicants because of my amazing talent for getting along with people. I am a people pleaser and I can be a very fun and playful person, but when I need to be serious, I can switch right over. The perks of being a two-faced Gemini.
I can be very organized as I tend to keep a notebook to organize stuff and write notes in for IC and OOC stuff just for SRP. I can be creative whenever and I can pop ideas out of my head, with a little thinking of course.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:
I've actually had these ideas for a while, maybe we've done them before but I don't remember;
EVENT IDEAS

This school year in my school we are doing special weeks so maybe one day of school can be scheduled to be a...​

HOMECOMING WEEK! (EVENT #1)

The school would have a week of fun stuff for students and possibly faculty to do together as a fun thing! We could do a week of this as well on different days:

Monday: Character Day! --> Character day would be a day for students and Faculty to dress up as their favorite character in a show, movie, or anime!
Perhaps this day would be a fun day, possibly a show and tell would be able to take place in possible classes being held up. The students would be able to explain their costume(s) and items for the costume!

Tuesday: Pajama Day --> Every student and possibly faculty member would have a fun-filled day of comfort with Pajama Day!! This day they would be able to wear their pajamas that ARE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!

Wednesday: Twin Day --> Every student or faculty member would have a fun day of matching with a friend, twinning out with your best bud!

Thursday: Spirit Day! --> Spirit day would be the day for Students and Faculty to match their school mascot colors! For bobcats, students would wear black and/or red, and for Spartans, the students and faculty would wear Blue and/or Yellow!
Possibly during this day, we would be able to do some school activities such as small games that represent the school pride and spirit of Karakura Highschool!

Friday: Homecoming Dance! --> Horraaayyy! The final day of the weekend, homecoming dance! After all the fun we can finally celebrate with a lovely partner in the fun homecoming dance!

EVENTS FOR DANCE:

The Gymnasium would be decorated specially for this event

1635092601383.png

Food:

Small foods would be offered for a price for students and faculty to enjoy while having fun!
There would be kiosks around with different stands selling different food varients for all different kinds of students!

Photos:
Students and Faculty would be able to take pictures with their friends and family to remember the night!
Photographers would be set up in front of the bleachers to get ready for a picture of a group!

Games:
Dance-off!
→ All students would have a dance-off and do a dance of choice! The judges will choose a winner at the end after having a bit to think. The students would express themselves with their own fancy dance style!
This will be held on the dance floor in the middle or stage of the gymnasium!

Karaoke → There would be a hired DJ with a karaoke machine and let each student, or group, have a chance to sing Karaoke! This would be held on the stage, so there would be a line down the stairs for anyone who'd want to sing their hearts out, with a DJ booth on the side to be able to take requests for music.

Dance Lessons → Each kid would love to dance with a friend or group while being taught to dance with everyone else to the Electric slide or maybe something else, a Coach or a Couple of Teachers would demonstrate a couple of dance moves and call out instructions! This is only to have fun, not to make it like a gym class!
This could happen at the end, as a lovely group dance!!

Needed:
• Kiosks set up in the Gym
• Dance floor added to Gym (Or Stage)
• Gymnasium use
• Food supply
• Workers to run Kiosks, DJ Booth, Dance Lesson Head/Helpers

Why do this?:
Summing it all up, it'll take a bit to get together all the stuff to have this done, but it should be a fun little event since we haven't done any sort of event using the Gymnasium in a while, according to my knowledge of being online.​

HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL (EVENT #2)​

(Since we all know that Halloween is coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to suggest it.)

/event would show

A strange sense pulls you to the middle of Karakura Highschool on this dark night.

As the players arrive at the scene, they would see the principal stuck hanging somewhere above the school Pillar

1635093627984.png

“Welcome to Karakura’s Halloween Festival! This festival would be hosted by a mysterious guest… The Halloween Queen! The principal has been captured on this dark night… Whoever wins the most candy to show to the Halloween Queen shall win a special prize, along with the Principal’s freedom! You must win candy from playing games, and go trick or treating to gather enough to change the queen’s mind of cooking the Principal and eating him for her Halloween Dinner! * As all gather around in the school, at the front where the Karakura Pillar is, the principal would be tied up over a large cauldron that was boiling with a female with a pumpkin on her head stares down at everyone, she gives an offer for his release “Bring me 350 pieces of candy and I will let him go, and for doing this, the first one to do this will gain a prize along with his freedom. I will give you till the end of this night at midnight to change my mind!” *

The prize would be in the middle of 50-200k maybe.

Candies can either be a currency or an Item.

To win the candy you would go around the map and go trick or treating (An NPC will be waiting, you will be allowed 3-6 pieces of candy and you will only get to claim it once from the NPC, then move on to another NPC somewhere else. These will be planted at houses, apartments, buildings, etc.)

Candy can be also gained from playing games and going into places that would give candy for winning

GAMES:

Karaoke →
Contestants would be singing a song for Karaoke, and the judges will pick ONE winner.
FIRST PLACE → 25 Candy
SECOND PLACE → 15 Candy
THIRD PLACE → 10 Candy

Dance-off’s
→ Dance your heart out with a friend or family member to win the contest! Impress the judges with your dancy feet to win first place!
FIRST PLACE → 25 Candy
SECOND PLACE → 10 Candy
THIRD PLACE → 5 Candy

Costume Contest’s →
Surprise the judges and step up with your amazing costumes! Sign up with a book and deposit it into a chest, then once your name is called, step up onto a podium and show off your costume! The judges will decide who wins!
FIRST PLACE → 35 Candy
SECOND PLACE → 25 Candy
THIRD PLACE → 15 Candy

Haunted House(s) →
You walk up to an abandoned-looking house… the door creaks open as a (Fake) bloody hand welcomes you in… You step into a house of horrors as you get to the end and leave, your bravery is awarded 15 Candy! You can only go in this once to leave with candy, other times you come in and leave, you will not be awarded candy.
(The houses will be decorated heavily to be looking scarier)
1635093769099.png

Haunted Corn/Wheat Maze → The wind blows the maze of wheat (hay bales, about 5 blocks tall with barriers on the top to avoid f5 cheating) as you have the choice to travel with a friend.. (/carry would be disabled in ALL OF THE ATTRACTIONS/GAMES). You will meet yourself with trickers, scares, and obstacles along with a few trick exits that lead to a dead end. If you go one way, you will meet yourself with a few tricksters (players), this trickster will ask you a question. If you get it wrong, you will be given another and so on until you get it right and pass! Once you leave and find your way out of the maze, you are awarded candy!
FIRST PLACE → 35 Candy
SECOND PLACE → 20 Candy
THIRD PLACE → 15 Candy
OTHER WINNERS → 5 Candy
1635093832827.png

Guessing Game →
Your mind makes up your luck! You get a sneak peek of 5 doors, at 4, there is a monster behind them. But behind one, a teacher is stuck! Guess the right door and set them free! (You can only do this once if you guess right, you get 5 Candy)

Find the Mummy → People would go around town and right-click NPC’s that are dressed up like a mummy, they would right-click them, and all but one NPC would say “No, I’m not your mummy.”, and the real mummy would say “No, I’m not the mummy.” First to find the real mummy wins!
FIRST PLACE → 25 Candy
SECOND PLACE → 15 Candy
THIRD PLACE → 10 Candy

Scary Story Competition →
Gather around in a group and tell the group your scary story when it's your turn! The winner to spook the judges most wins!
FIRST PLACE → 25 Candy
SECOND PLACE → 10 Candy

Attractions →
Rollercoasters (Entry would be 100 yen more/less for each different one), easier haunted houses, mazes, shops to buy special items, etc.

Needed:
Candy Item or some sort of currency
• Lots of build work to set up the entire thing, yes it will need time.
• NPCs (If not available, they can just be players.)
• Most of the map to be possibly edited into the Halloween theme
• Foods and maybe some custom items?
• A lovely actor to play the queen

Why do this?:
Adding this would be a fun thing to gossip about, and it'll bring players together for fun and to work for something ICly, I personally think this would be a fun event to have to go on, especially a nice surprise. It will be hard to set up, but worth it!

PRISON BREAK (EVENT #3)

It's a lovely day at Karakura High School! A beautiful sunny day while classes are being hosted... but suddenly everyone gets a news report from their phones. ‘This is reporter's name here with some horrible news! The KPD has suddenly had a prison break!! Every person jailed has escaped, and is now loose around Karakura! The KP-“ Suddenly all the power goes out…what will happen to the KPD?!
The power has shut down throughout the entire city…
Note: This will not be a chance for players with KPS on any officers to perform majors or possible minors. This is just an event for a surprise.
There are criminals all around Karakura as school is going Into an attempted lockdown. What will happen next?

Needed
• Players with Jailed Characters
• Clear rules (To play the jailed character, they need to understand they cannot major/minor anyone. This is supposed to be an event just for surprise, but not at all to give any jailed players to take a chance to get KPS.)
• A way to cut off power via lights, etc
• Entire map use

Why do this?
I feel like this will create a surprise to the entire server and an unusual event to happen. It can stir up a conversation and gossip OOCly and ICly, creating an interesting conversation and event. It will be a nice and scary event, even though nothing bad will happen to characters, it'll just give a good scare.

Extra:
Apologies if the images are flooding the application, I do not know how to make them spoilers!

Thank you for looking at my application!

In-Game Accounts

ClaimedWithAScar - [17][Grade-11] Sadie K. J. Suzuki
ClaimedWithScars - [1][Service-Dog] 'Vix' Vixen H.
ClaimedByScars - [1][Cat] 'Tof' Toffee M.
OhMissPuffle_ - [1][Bird] 'Dix' Dixxie R.

SRPPhoto_35.gif

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, your application has been denied. You have not logged onto the server for over two months. In addition to that, the suggested events in this application are not unique and do not stand out from other applicants.​

Users who are viewing this thread