mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Classy's Bio Once More...? (New & Improved)

Classy_Miracle

Level 16
Before Reading: This may or may not be long of an intro, but I tried to put an effort into stuff. I apologize for that, but I hope you guys like it in the end. Enjoy!

*Ahem*
I'm not used to making an intro like this, but I'm gonna do one anyways cause why not and there are many people here who don't know who I am. My other intros are cringe and stupid as hell, so I decided to do this once more and hopefully it turns out good for you guys to read (and probably comment afterwards) whenever you have time. Other than that, let's start.

Hello. For a few of you who know who I am, that's great, but for most of you who don't, my name is Classy. I used to be on the server for a few years before my inactivity back in 2018. Well, you can technically say I'm kinda one of the OG people of SRP, but I know you guys won't care about that part. So let's move on.

During my activity, I used to be a school secretary, a biology teacher, and a former SRP moderator. Due to the toxicity and other stuff going on, I left the server for the time being, until now. I know you guys wanted to know some things about me at this point, but I'm just putting this out here in case if you guys wanna know who I used to be in the server. Now, let's move on to some things about me, shall we?

I'm currently a health science major in college. I mainly speak English, other than from some Vietnamese and Arabic which were spoken by my parents. I have a sister who's two years older than me. I listen to music a lot, including R&B and modern pop. Here's one of them:

I'm somewhere in the middle between an introvert and extrovert, but for most of the time, I'm more of an introvert. Besides playing other games like Valorant, Animal Crossing, & Far Cry, I also like to bullet journal and sketch.
I know this is long as f*ck, but hopefully you get to know some things about me from my intro. This thread can be simple, but in the future, I'll try to be more creative with my posts. Hopefully I get to interact with you guys in-game and on the forums. Have a lovely day!

Koolji

Level 21
I don't recognize you right off the back from then but welcome back! A lot of players from then left because of similar reasons, and a few are returning.

Classy_Miracle

Level 16
I don't recognize you right off the back from then but welcome back! A lot of players from then left because of similar reasons, and a few are returning.
ah well it's pretty understandable. Right now, I'm here to observe and hopefully talk to some people. Thank you tho!

Users who are viewing this thread