mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Clawdrp

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Man, no reason to be rude... Aren't you the one that started hating me because you thought I "stole someone's girl"?

1. btw this is a real question, I never try to be mean or rude unless provoked a LOT
2. how tf do you steal someone? no one was in possession of them, and they're their own person? of all people, you should know this.
what. i hated u for other reasons and we fixed the problems, then i tried to point something out and we both ended and then you came here and changed the word hot to ugly was that really... needed? i was just returning the rudeness here.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
oh. ok a few more things now!

1. what was the problem that we even had xD i've been trying to figure that out for like years now
2. so then yes, that was you...?
3. i changed the word hot to ugly bc i was joking around. sorry if that came out as rude, I didn't mean it that way. D:
Yes it was me, the problems were u how u acted childish and did wrong things yes were the things in game and icly yes but i dont support those actions and they make me feel grossed out. And yes you might have tried to make a joke out of that but if someone else saw that and it was meant for them and they thought they were ugly they would take those wordings to heart, you shouldnt joke around with someone like that if they might not know you're joking.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
im sorry can u explain the problem we had again? this whole thing has been a bit confusing and when you started hating me i was only trying to help out a friend

and yes, i recognise my mistake of turning the word to say ugly. I'm very sorry and I hope I can be forgiven.
So in as the way you had acted icly had grossed me out and just made me feel uncomfy around you then oocly i don't know what happened but we both got mad at each other and took it out at each other I was the big problem in it but you were still a problem in it never really liked you since it went down, also find it annoying when u were unbanned that you would announce everything u did gangrp wise in /ooc got tiring to see it all the time that's all I don't want much more problems after this, I dislike having problems with others. The ugly thing is forgiven just make sure when you joke like that make sure you announce it in the same sentence.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
so uh idk what u mean by the way i acted icly. i didn't act any way icly idk what you're talking about. And uh i never got mad at you. I've only ever been mad at one person and that's bunnierp. Also, i didn't announce everything i did gangrp wise in ooc. people had unfriended me and things while avoidrping and i was calling them back, just like literally every other person would, and does. if you saw everything i did gangrp wise in ooc, then ooc would have been FILLED with me. And it wasn't.
im sorry to say it alpha... but like many people could agree with that you put gangrp stuff in /ooc also we did get mad at each other once in the one gang we were in together...

Users who are viewing this thread