mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Clem Fawzi - Chef Application.

kyrie

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
kyriebb.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): w0mo.

How old are you? (Optional): N/A.

What is your time zone?: EST.

Describe your activity on the server: I’d describe my activity as a 9 out of 10. I have been playing on the SRP server almost every day since November of 2023!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I've never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I completely understand that inactivity will cause my character's role as chef a demotion.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I would like to apply as the chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Out Of Character:
My OC is applying for the role of a chef/cafeteria lady at Karakura High. In this position, the responsibilities would include planning and preparing daily meals for the students, taking into account dietary restrictions and preferences. The character aims to inject creativity into the menu, introducing a variety of dishes to cater to the diverse tastes of the student body. This role requires culinary skills, organization, and an understanding of nutrition to provide balanced and appealing meals. The character's passion for cooking and dedication to creating a positive dining experience align with the goals of the cafeteria staff at Karakura High.

In Character: I am applying for the esteemed position of chef and cafeteria lady! As a culinary enthusiast with a passion for creating delightful and nutritious meals, I envision transforming the cafeteria into a haven of gastronomic bliss. From crafting delectable daily specials to ensuring a diverse menu that caters to varying dietary needs, my goal is to infuse the cafeteria with a dash of culinary magic. I am ready to embrace the challenge of satisfying the discerning palates of Karakura High's diverse student body, serving up not just meals but memorable culinary experiences that linger in their hearts!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying on and off for about 5 years. I'd say that I'm pretty decent at it!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: My decision to join the School Employee faction at Karakura High is rooted in her desire to contribute meaningfully to the school community and create a positive impact in the lives of the students.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Chinese APP-2, Which was accepted. I also applied for Korean (Accepted) but I cannot find the application for some reason...

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Maevis G. Sayomi [Grade 12]
Clementine 'Clem' Fawzi [Grade 12]

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If a student is hurling insults and curses towards her, my character would maintain a professional demeanor while attempting to defuse the situation. She would first respond with a calm and apologetic tone, expressing regret if the student feels dissatisfied with the cafeteria service. Attempting to understand the specific concern, she might inquire about the issue and how it can be addressed to improve the student's experience. If the student's aggression persists despite her attempts to deescalate and apologize, She'd discreetly and promptly contact a higher-ranking staff member or supervisor to intervene. This ensures that the situation is handled appropriately, maintaining a safe and respectful environment for everyone in the cafeteria.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: In the event of witnessing two students engaged in a physical altercation with punches thrown, my character, as a responsible staff member, would promptly and assertively intervene to ensure the safety of everyone involved. First and foremost, she would prioritize the well-being of the students and attempt to deescalate the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: If my character observes another school employee engaging in inappropriate or dangerous behavior on the job, she would take immediate and responsible steps to address the situation and ensure the safety of everyone involved.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: She undergoes a noticeable transformation from the lively persona she wears in the company of others. Here, in the quiet sanctuary, she retreats into a more introspective and reserved version of herself. The contrast is stark, a shift from the animated social presence to a serene solitude. Alone, Clementine is often found seated with a cup of coffee in hand, the comforting warmth of the beverage acting as a companion in her moments of solitude. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air as she quietly sips, immersing herself in the comforting ritual. The break room becomes a haven, a respite from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Engrossed in her own thoughts, Clementine occasionally finds solace in reading. The break room shelves house an array of books that transport her into different worlds, offering an escape from reality. The subtle rustling of pages turning is the only sound that punctuates the silence as she loses herself in the pages of a book. This quiet demeanor is not a reflection of disinterest but rather a manifestation of her need for moments of introspection. In this serene setting, she recharges, allowing herself the luxury of contemplation and self-reflection. The break room becomes a transient refuge, a brief pause in her day where she can gather her thoughts, recharge, and prepare to reenter the bustling atmosphere outside. The contrast between Clementine's quiet moments alone and her vibrant interactions in a crowd highlights the multifaceted nature of her personality, showcasing a depth that unfolds in the private spaces of her solitude.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
's fingers instinctively find their way to her floofy brown hair. She twirls strands absentmindedly, creating intricate patterns with her fingertips. The subtle dance of her hair becomes a telltale sign of her internal state, a tactile expression of restlessness or unease. This small, habitual action serves as a grounding mechanism, providing a tangible outlet for her emotions in moments of idleness or tension.

/me 's laughter, genuine and contagious, is accompanied by an unexpected snort reminiscent of a playful piglet. The snort, though initially surprising, becomes a charming signature of her mirthful moments. It's a delightful idiosyncrasy that adds a touch of whimsy to her laughter, making it a memorable and endearing aspect of her personality.

/me would employ a subtle yet poignant gesture to mask her emotions. As tears threaten to surface, she unconsciously pokes out her bottom lip in a childlike manner. This small, self-soothing action is a defense mechanism, a way to ward off tears and maintain composure, especially in front of others. The childish expression becomes a shield, allowing her to express vulnerability without fully surrendering to the emotional tide. It's a poignant glimpse into her resilience, revealing a delicate balance between expressing emotion and protecting herself from the rawness of sorrow.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Uh...Hey! The name's Clementine Fawzi!
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): I would like my title to be Miss.
Preferred Name: My preferred name is Clementine! Or Clem/Clemmie! I honestly don't mind either way!

Nationality: Canadian.
Known Languages: I can almost perfectly speak Korean and Chinese!

Backstory: Clementine's journey into the culinary world began with the vibrant memories of her beloved brother and best friend, Kairo Fawzi. Growing up, Kairo was not just a sibling to Clementine but a culinary maestro, a professional chef with a passion for creating awe-inspiring dishes that left taste buds dancing. Tragedy struck when Kairo's life was unexpectedly cut short, leaving Clementine engulfed in grief and struggling to navigate a world without her confidant. In the wake of his passing, she found solace in the one thing that bound them together – the love for food. Kairo's last words echoed in her mind as he shared his dream of crafting delightful meals for others, leaving an indelible mark on Clementine's heart. Amid the throes of her deep depression, Clementine turned to the kitchen as a refuge, a place where the aromas and flavors served as a bittersweet connection to her brother. Alone in her culinary exploration, she delved into the world of recipes, techniques, and flavors, teaching herself the art of gastronomy as a means of coping with her profound loss. As the days turned into months, Clementine's self-taught culinary journey became a source of healing. Experimenting with ingredients, mastering cooking techniques, and creating dishes that mirrored the essence of her brother's passion, she discovered a newfound purpose. Cooking became not just a coping mechanism but a tribute to Kairo's memory and his unfulfilled dream. Now, with a heart infused with resilience and a culinary repertoire that spans the spectrum of tastes, Clementine has decided to share her love for food with the students of Karakura High. Fueled by the legacy of her brother's dream, she steps into the role of a chef with a mission – to craft meals that not only tantalize the taste buds but also serve as a reminder of the joy that comes from sharing delicious food with others. In each dish she creates, Clementine honors Kairo's memory, turning her pain into a source of inspiration for the students of Karakura High.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I have always wanted to be a chef, and this was an amazing opportunity to do so. It’d also make me really happy to be able to fulfill my brother's dream with a job like this.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don't think that my application matters more than others...

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread