What is your Minecraft username?:
cleozz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
layla!#0704

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

GMT (Ireland)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually very active on the server, a solid 8/10 I'd say. I get on everyday and do try to stay active. The only time I would be less active is on school days, even so, I do get on school days as well. Though, I may spend less time on the server during a school day. My least active days would be Monday through Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are very free days for me unless I have plans, making me (what I feel) very active on the sever.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not ever been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge this and I do not plan on being inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school nurse is an employee of the school whose job is to tend to student who feel sick, are hurt, etc. They stay in the nurses office, waiting for any ill/hurt students to come up to them and ask for their assistance in medical treatment. Though, a nurses capabilities are limited. They are trained in medical assistance but not in the same way as hospital doctors and nurses. School nurses can only do so much for students, such as sending them home, giving them pain killers, bandaids, etc. If the students injuries and such are more serious, they would more thank likely have to be sent to the hospital.

Apart from injuries and sudden ailments, school nurses may also support students with chronic illnesses and disabilities, for example, by administering medication to them. School nurses also promote health-related habits and ensure compliance with health policies for schools. Nurses do need certain skills to be a school nurse. Usually, they have a degree in nursing. The jobs duties require excellent organizational and communication skills. As well as that, I believe school nurses need to be patient. Some students may make things difficult making patience important for the job. Patience is important for most, if not all, school related jobs. A school nurse must be responsible, not childish or messy. To ensure the students safety, full attention must be on the issue at hand and dealt with, with much care. Responsibly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I, myself, believe I have a lot of experience in roleplay. I have been on this server for over a year I'm pretty sure and taken all that time to improve my roleplay skills and meeting people who will help with it.

Currently, I am on the highschool female football team on my main account, kakkouiii. After joining football, I began to roleplay much more and I improved a lot. Interacting with other teams, especially cheer, enhanced my roleplay skills and did wonders for my actions, character personalities and such. Before, my characters were a bit too much like me but now I know how to give them their own personality, interests and specific styles. It made my roleplay experience much more enjoyable and I enjoy using different personalities for characters.

A while ago, I used to be a highschool council on my alternate account, kugia (I lost access to the account though, hacking I believe?). This helped a lot with seriousRP and understanding situations better. My character, Megumi, was very stern, always serious. I think this will have been great experience for the nurse position. Being kind and gentle on my main but serious and such on my alt. This is the type of character I was hoping to create for this position. Gentle and responsible. That's as far as I will go into it for now.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Club Application - DENIED
Council Application (lost access to forum account) - ACCEPTED https://schoolrp.net/threads/kugia’s-high-school-student-council-application.39766/

Shop Application - ACCEPTED (but then later denied due to my laptop being broken)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
kakkouiii - Highschool female football team, grade-11
pleenis - Grade-12
cleozz - Grade-12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would simply take a small inhale and show the student a dangerously gentle smile. My character would tell the student to behave, including the fact that there would be 3 warnings and that was the first. If the student were to carry on, she would ask them to stop and leave once again, that being the second warning. If the third warning is reached, she will be threatening the student with detention, only once. If they keep going a detention will have been given. If that was not enough, she'd threaten to call down SLT. If it carries on, she most certainly will call SLT down and if they are not available, any other higher up and ignore the student and attending to her duties whilst waiting for the help she had called.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character will have rushed over, separating the two students immediately. If they carry on, detention will be threatened. Once the two students are apart, the first thing she would do is check each of them for anything bad injuries, ensuring that they are both okay. After that, Nasu would call a colleague down for help, herself and the colleague talking to the students separately in order to get both sides of the story. Once the situation is figured out, both the student will get a scolding off of my character, being asked to stay away from each other for the rest of the day. She'd have told them that if they were spotted fighting again, detentions will be given out. She will watch both of them walk off in separate directions before returning to her nurse duties.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
In that situation, the first thing my character would do is call down SLT, giving them a brief on the situation. If SLT were not currently available, she would try to get involved herself, stopping that employee from whatever they were doing in a polite manner. If they do not comply, Nasu will have filed a complaint about the colleague to SLT in hopes of proper action being taken against them. Unfortunately, that's as much as she believes she would be able to do.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My characters acts with proper manners and respect. Nasu is kind, yet quiet. If anyone were to approach her and speak to her, she would respond in a sweet manner, being as friendly as possible to her colleagues. Usually, she would sit on her own. Though, if anyone wanted to join her, they would be accepted with open arms. Of course, Nasu would do her best to communicate with her colleagues, becoming their friends. Especially once she is comfortable and familiar with her environment, being the best and most friendly possible person she can be.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&#fc62b5Smiled kindly towards the individual that had approached her, bowing her head down slightly in a respectful manner. &f"Hello! How are you feeling today? Is there anything I can assist you with, dear?" &#fc62b5Nasu's gentle aura and sweet tone had made her seem very inviting. Her words were laced with care and consideration for the person stood in front of her. &f"Just tell me if you need any bit of help!" &fc62b5She held her hands together on top of the counter, patiently keeping her eyes locked onto the students. They were full of kindness but also concern, for any fear of the student being injured or ill. Well, whatever was the matter, Nasu's mannerisms were full of care. She definitely seemed like the type of person who could help with a lot.

/me &#fc62b5Approached her colleagues, offering them a small wave along with a gentle smile. Once she had reached where they were, she dipped her head in a small bow, her baby pink hair falling over her shoulders in doing so. Nasu looked back up, moving some hair back behind her head, taking in everyones features. &f"Hey guys! How's it going?" &#fc62b5Her hands made their way to the front of her thighs, gently interlocking with eachother. She tilted her head every so slightly, that gentle smile still stuck upon her lips. &f"Is work going well for you all?" &#fc62b5Nasu's tone indicated that she really was interested in their work and life.

/me &#fc62b5Poured some water onto the individuals wound carefully, looking up at them every now and then to make sure they're okay. Once all the water was used up, Nasu soaked a gauze pad in saline solution and gently dabbed their skin with it. &f"I'm sorry if this hurts, dear." &#fc62b5After she had gotten through all of the wound, she got a clean towel, patting the area of the wound, drying it up a bit. &f"Now.." &#fc62b5Nasu made sure the wound was all cleaned up before adding a non-adhesive bandage to the wound, making sure it was on tight enough that it would stay on but not so tight that it'd hurt. She applied a bit of pressure to the wound, making sure no blood would soak through the sterile dressing she had placed over the wound. Once she was sure everything was fine, Nasu gave them a gentle pat on the leg standing up. &f"There you go, sweetie! If any blood starts to soak through you can just come back to me, alright? Be careful now!" &#fc62b5The individual was shown a sweet smile from Nasu before she had sent them off with a small wave.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Nasu Ahn
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Ahn
Preferred Name: Nasu

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor of science in nursing
Year of Graduation: Four
Major(s): Science, nursing
Minors: Psychology

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Shirakawa, Japan
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
I am Nasu Ahn and I grew up in Seoul, Korea! I had a very normal childhood and life in general. I had my mom, dad and little sister. We lived very close to our cousins. But, they left for America when I was 3. I was only small of course, so it didn't really impact me. My life was completely normal. Up until I was 12. My little sister had been severely bullied school. Of course, she hadn't told any of our family. We had no idea until the bullies had pushed her off one of the climbing things in the playground. My sister, Eun, had hit her head off of something. Presumably a rock. She was rushed to hospital, we were all in shock. She was only 9. She was in hospital for hours. Me and my parents were all silent. Apart from the sobs. She didn't make it. Eun didn't survive. That was the moment I decided I was going to be a nurse. Of course, school nurse wasn't the first thing I had in mind. . Well, not at the time. After that, I studied as hard as I could to get into college. Then, once I was 15, my cousins family had come back to their old house. Once they had, my older cousin, Primrose, started helping me out with my studies. It helped since she was going into college. Over all that time, me and Prim had gotten a lot closer!! So close, in fact, we were usually always talking. Once I hit the age of 17, that's when the idea of being a school nurse had entered my head. Why? Well, because of my poor medical situation in my school. Our school nurse wasn't exactly.. Qualified. A lot of students were getting hurt with very little medical assistance. I was one of them. While running in gym class, I had fallen over and gotten a very nasty gash on my leg. I went to the school nurse, of course, and seeked help. The problem was.. The nurse had no idea what he was doing. Even I had more knowledge than him. And because of that, I ended up tending to my leg by myself. And that was the moment I decided. I was going to be a school nurse. I was going to be qualified and professional, the best possible school nurse I could be. Of course, Primrose supported my decision. And then that time came. The time to go to university. I applied to the same one as Primrose and got in! Since she was doing psychology, I picked that as a minor course. Naturally, my majors were science and nursing. Science was so I had a better understanding of the human body and nursing to properly take care of patients. After four years of university, I was finally ready to go find my first nursing job. Of course, I did have to wait until I was a little bit older.. So I just spent that extra time studying and enhancing my abilities and practicing. Once I hit the age of 24, I applied to be the school nurse in my old school. Of course, I got the job.. Considering how unqualified the old nurse was. I built a good relationship with students and such. But, once Primrose moved to Japan, I of course had to follow. She was a big staple of my life and I wanted to be near her. And so, that's how I stumbled across Karakura. And I would be happy.. To call here home.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well, of course some of my motivation comes from it being the only school in Karakura.. But! I have an extreme passion for nursing students and helping them. I want to be able to help them, make sure they're okay, have them trust me. I don't want to just be some school nurse.. I want to make a good relationship with the students, I want them to see me as someone they can count on. Not only do I want them to come to me about injuries, I want them to feel free to tell me about how they got them. Seeing as KHS is a large school, I have a good feeling I'd be able to get a lot of work in!! I love being on the go and and doing what I can to be useful. I don't even need the money, I just need to make school a safer place for students.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Only the old school in Seoul, other than that, I have not worked in any other school environments.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Now, I'm not sure how much different I am from other applicants. But, I have so much passion for this line of work. This is something I have been working my butt off to do for so long, being a school nurse is what I was supposed to do. My destiny if you will.. This is so important to me. I don't want any student to end up like my sister did. Even though I'm not a doctor, it's still good to have a qualified nurse on hand before any hospital workers come. I don't know about others, but I make sure students are comfortable with me and let them know I am here for them. I feel like I would be a great addition to the KHS faculty team and will do my best to work the hardest I can!! Well, obviously others would work hard.. But, this is my life. Something I need to do. Please do consider me for the spot, I promise I won't disappoint!!

[Grade-11] [Football] Nefera Adel

Nasu Ahn <3

nasu.png

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- You have an amazing application! Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- This account has been offline for over 5 days. Feel free to re-apply once you become active again

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread