players online

closednot police application #3

zodiac

Level 4

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
closednot

Previous bans:
I had a permanent ban a while ago that was revoked after an appeal. I have learnt from since then and understood my mistakes.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say that my activity is quite all over the place, I do tend to play for quite a while every day, maybe around 3-4 hours minimum?

Which timezone are you in?:
CEST

Do you have Discord?:
Yes. zodiac#7993

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do. I'll speak when needed of me.

List your current and past applications:
Police Application 1 - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/closednot-police-application.23349/

Prosthetic arm Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/closednots-prosthetic-arm-application.24019/

Professor Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/closednots-professor-application.25703/

Police Application 2 - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/closednot-police-application.26304/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I think that my main motivation for applying is simply just for a new experience on SRP. For the near year that I've been playing, I have enjoyed SRP on many different aspects but due to my past applications above, I haven't had many opportunities to express that. I think that the KPD is an amazing pillar and sub-community of SRP. It's been here for almost 3 years and has maintained a long and fun run. I think if I joined the police force, it would just make my experience better and more enjoyable, whilst having a serious and formal attitude towards the role.

I also believe that the KPD are a force that enforce just laws onto people and I believe that without order IC'ly, people could freely go around and ruin the days of others. That is something I want to avoid whilst having the correct permissions and job to do so.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
I do, I have stated them in my previous applications. Through history the Laws and Conduct changed distinctly to a more western style of Laws and that brings us to the SchoolRP style of Criminal Justice and such.

What are the Police ranks?:
In order these are the police ranks IC'ly.

Police Commissioner
Police Captain
Police Lieutenant
Head Investigator
Senior Investigator
Police Investigator
Police Sergeant
Police Corporal
Patrol Officer
Police Cadet​

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:
I am somewhat enlightened on the topic of Police work. I understand various things and mainly I understand the transaction of information through the phones via calling 110. Normally, a witness to a crime would use their phone and dial 110 safely, informing the KPD of a crime they had just witnessed - after that, the KPD would request CCTV footage on the scene (They would have to gain OOC proof?). After this, dependent on the scale and severity of the crime, normally two officers are dispatched on Patrol to the scene. They investigate what has happened and if the suspects are still there, they would detain them with proof and send them to the KPD jail. In the KPD, they would forcefully take mugshots of the criminals and post them in the KPD chat.

I understand that the Cadets are limited to staying within the Department unless given superior permission, normally sent with a Patrol officer. They would leave the KPD and go on patrol together. If a crime is not found on the scene, investigators should normally be dispatched to find out what happened and find the evaders. If the crime is severe, such as murder or assault with a weapon, the suspects are vulnerable to being forcefully tased or shot with a Glock-17 which is acquired after becoming an Investigator or Lieutenant.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:
I believe that the Police are quite mandatory in the SRP community, with high levels of GangRP and other criminal activity, the KPD need to deal with those situations.

In most RP games there are some form of civil protection that patrol cities and such. These games simply require those people because without them, the location/area would be completely clogged with crime and chaos. A pillar of order has to deal with such things to maintain peace and to make a safe home for them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Absolutely. I understand that no matter the reason, I am vulnerable of being demoted and nevertheless, being accepted is a privilege enough. I would be more than happy to be accepted and demoted as long as I have that experience.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:
Of course. I am more than willing to give 110% to the Police Work that I'm subject to. I will do as much as I can and make sure that I am fit for the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?:
Yes. I understand this. If I fail to attend, I understand the consequences of my actions. I will do my best to attend the training sessions.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
I do, I understand that if I am harassed and such, I will not retaliate. If anything, I'd keep it to DM's or report it to a member of staff to deal with it professionally.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?:
Yaban Kyoki would be a 5'11 Japanese male with a rather masculine body build. He'd have curled brown hair, shrouding his forehead and almost seeping into his dark eyes. He'd maintain a face that would be somewhat happy but have a hint of mania to it but nevertheless, Yaban looked quite positive for most of his days. With a laid back attitude, he'd mostly be relaxed in the station, snacking and enjoying himself whilst still paying attention to his surroundings, a skill he'd learnt from his younger days in the countryside of Japan. Mr. Kyoki would ooze off a tense aura to the community however once they'd get to know him, they'd be far more comfortable with him.

What he's like on and off the job?:
Kyoki would be a laid back sort of guy, doing his job with a bit of a bored expression, trying to entertain himself when he could. Nevertheless he would still do his best when he was needed, meaning that he would become a much more serious toned person when things would happen that required his attention. Although there were some things that he didn't exactly respect from some members, he would keep it to himself, staying loyal to his job.

Off the Job, Yaban would be a very relaxed person, enjoying himself and accepting nature outside. He'd often take walks and do what he could to stay happy. Although he had some sort of broken side, he would try to forget about everything else in his life. When witnessing a crime off the job, Yaban would instantly become more serious and report the crime to his colleagues, hoping that later he'd deal with it himself when on the Job.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Yaban doesn't think too much of his co-workers, more like friends if anything. Although he had witnessed a lot in his younger life, he would do what he could to keep his friends/colleagues. Even though he had some sort of disdain for some aspects of things among them.

Kyoki, or his other name Ryujiro, had a dream for the future to settle down with a somewhat large family in the countryside of Japan in a Lord's house, living off the fat of the land. An ideal home for a traditional Japanese man, something he'd wanted since he was a child.

BACKSTORY:
Yaban 'Ryujiro' Kyoki would have been a country boy in his childhood, hunting for his own food and living within a village, an area that wasn't so technologically advanced. He would have maintained him and his family's simple life through a small farm and also hunting to sell the food for the locals. At the age of 16, he had lost his father and being an only child, he had to look after his sickly mother. In an area where there weren't such modern hospitals and doctors, he had the littlest ideas of what to do. He had departed for the city of Kyoto, accustoming to the modern life in Japan whilst 16.

For 6 years, he had been studying and educating himself through modern schooling. At the age of 18, with only 2 years of a proper education, he had excelled and went on to a University in Kyoto, majoring in Criminology and Criminal Justice. After a traumatic situation in the city, witnessing a murder scene and getting away whilst being a witness, he had promised himself that he'd want to join the Police force in Kyoto. After 3 years of University, he had applied to join the Kyoto Police Force. Due to his amazing grades, he had been accepted but he had stayed there for 4 years. At the age of 26, he had resigned to go and check on his mother who had gotten better whilst he worked in Kyoto but later died of old age.

2 years after his Mothers death, he had moved to Karakura city, applied for the Karakura Police Department, hoping to get in and deliver justice to the city with such a high criminal activity.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Yaban Kyoki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Ryujiro

Preferred Name: Yaba

IC Phone number: 150-379-509

Religious Denomination: Buddhist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3 years as a police man

Working Experience: 6 years

Academic Degree: A master in Criminology and Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Criminology and Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Biology and Phyiscal Education

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We thank you for applying, but sadly we don't see you ready for the police force yet. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days once applications re-open.

Users who are viewing this thread