Loli-Ten#9024

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
Central Daylight Time

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m very active on the server, I play for at least 9 hours a day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I’ve been banned for ERP and Bypassing in april last year (i think)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Janitor cleans and keeps up various surfaces and material within a building or space. Sweeps and mops floors. Vacuums and steam cleans carpets. Washes windows and launders curtains. Cleans and disinfects toilets and replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a good amount of Experience in roleplay, I have been on SRP for about a year so over that year I have acquired a great amount of experience within most of the RP’s, I used to be a professor on the server so I have that as a rp experience as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tenphobias-italian-application.36938/
ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18] [Grade-12]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would remain calm as I would be the adult in that situation, My character Charlotte would also remain calm and unfazed as she would know that there was no valid reason for said student to be violent towards her so she would assume that said student would be going through some things of their own, She would offer to sit with them and talk to them about what was going on as well as bring up that she would have to report this to a higher up but for now the student may let all of it out until then.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Charlotte would walk up to both of the students to attempt to break the two up if she would not be able to she would call for another staff member to come and help her control the situation, Once she’d get control of the situation she would then see if the two were badly hurt if they were she would call the nurse(s) to see if they could bandage the two up as she would also call a higher up to report the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Charlotte would approach the Employee to get intel of what they were doing and why they were doing it, Once she would get an understanding of it she would then ask to pull them aside to have a talk with them away from any students watching, She’d then remind the Employee of their role and how they would impact the students with their actions, She would then report it to a higher up, If said employee did not stop the actions they were doing she would call a higher up to help with the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Charlotte would remain calm and friendly towards her fellow school employees, She would start up conversations and wouldn’t try to bother any of her fellow employees while they would work. If she would not be socializing with her fellow employees she would be reading a book about fantasy or cleaning while having a cup of hot choco in her hand.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Charlotte would then approach the bathroom as she would grip her spray bottle and her broom gently as she would then walk up to the sink and mirror as she would spray the mirror she’d gently place down her broom next to her as she grabbed her rag from her pocket and would then wipe down the mirror, She’d then proceed to spray the sink as she would wipe down the sink as she would hum a lullaby melody.

/me Charlotte would then look behind her as she looked at the bathroom stalls as she approached the stalls. She'd spray the stall door down as she would then wipe it gently. She’d then prop the door open before carefully getting onto her knees while grabbing her toilet scrubber as she kept it in her hand, she would spray the toilet and then she’d begin to scrub.

/me Charlotte would swiftly unwrap the cord attached to the vacuum before swiftly walking over to the plug in the wall. She’d then plug in the vacuum before walking back to it, where she would firmly grip the handle and begin to push it back and forth, making sure that there were no missed spots on the carpet. When she was done, she’d walk over to the outlet and unplug the cord and walk back to the vacuum before neatly wrapping the cord up and tucking it in, making sure that it won’t come undone.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Full Name (first and last name):
Charlotte Dagon Le Vour Kamodo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Charlotte

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Nationality:
Mixed
(caucasian and korean)

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese, Korean and Spanish

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Backstory
Charlotte was born in Karakura, Japan to a wealthy family named Dagon, Charlotte would grow up with strict parents as an only child growing up with strict parents was not easy for Charlotte as she would not have much freedom to do anything she really wanted, Charlotte had went to a private school and during her time in the private school she had been bullied and harassed, While she was in school she had developed a liking to cleaning since the private school had a cleaning time after school. Charlotte would start to volunteer to clean the classrooms by herself as a way to escape her family problems.. Then when she was 21 Charlotte was called to her parents quarters where she would see a young girl who she would find out is her new adopted sister Eve, Charlotte despised Eve at first but the more that she looked at Eve the more she saw how sad she really was so Charlotte decided to surprise her for her 13th birthday, On Eve’s 13th birthday Charlotte got her a Jiji plushie from the shops, Eve seemed to love the plushie when Charlotte gave it to her, So from that moment Eve and Charlotte became very close to each other, Charlotte would finish her college studies and eventually graduate but what charlotte didn’t know is after she had graduated her parents would try to force her to become a doctor which she was very much against so she stated to them that she had a passion for cleaning and that she didn’t want to be a doctor, Soon after she had said that her parents kicked her out of the house causing her to lose that connection she had with her parents. Charlotte would still keep in contact with her Little Sister Eve while she pursued her dreams of cleaning and making others environments clean and happy.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have a passion for cleaning and I just want to make everyone who comes into the school feel as happy as I do when I clean, I also would like to be a part of the amazing environment.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel like I should be accepted because I’m hardworking, enthusiastic and great with kids, I also can DetailRP pretty well.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- I appreciate the effort shown in this application.​

Users who are viewing this thread