mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ClownRP's Receptionist Application!!

ClownRP

Level 15
ClownFacee
ClownFacee
Notable
2022-06-03_20.10.42.jpg

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
ClownRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ClownFace#3529

How old are you? (Optional): N/A (Ask in DMs if you very much wish to know)

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server although I do have school (Should be ended by the time this is reviewed) but I also have 2 sports that I’m playing so I will have to do practices.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned for GoreRP the exact date that I was banned was May 31st of 2021. I have learned from my actions and apologized to everyone, please DM me for more details if needed.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying to be a receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist job may seem easy or as if they just “Sit at a desk” but it’s not. They do more, they help students who don’t know what to do or where to go. They stop fights or they can prevent somebody from bullying another student. A receptionist makes copies for students if needed as long as they’re appropriate. A receptionist makes sure the school is running and that students know what to do. They tell them what the schedule is, whether it be verbally or with a book. They tell students how to join a class or what classes are going on.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying on SRP for quite a while and I know most of the new rules considering they change so much. I have roleplayed on other games or servers as well. In terms of roleplay as a receptionist I can’t say that I have any experience in that but I do have a general basis on what they do.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Korean Language Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED!

Russian Application | SchoolRP DENIED!

Russian Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED!

Height Verification | SchoolRP ACCEPTED (For different char)

French app | SchoolRP DENIED!

French Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED!

Ban Appeal | SchoolRP Accepted (Sorry once more <3)

ClowningFace’s Latin Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED!

(PS: I also did the college applications when you applied via forms, I got denied twice before being accepted.)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12 (Took the college exams waiting for results)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Eiji Hanayama would react calmly to the situation, as he was sitting at the desk and there was not anywhere to go her stay out telling him to please stop saying that or calling him that if it wouldn’t work he’d ignore him continuing on with my job, considering after a while he would most likely get bored from getting no reaction. If he does not I would have to give him a detention . If that still does not get him to stop I would call an SLT to help out.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Eiji Hanayama would react quickly and swiftly to the situation at hand. Considering the fact that they’re both getting injured and he wants to keep that too a minimum he’d yell at the two telling them to stop and get up. If they were to ignore him he would have no choice since odds are they won’t listen at all, he’d try to get himself in between the two making sure that he didn’t put his hands on either student so he wouldn’t hurt them. After getting them to stop he’d assess the situation and deal with it appropriately either messaging a SLT or just giving them both detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Eiji Hanayama would examine the situation to figure out what is happening, if the colleague is doing something that is putting himself AND other students into danger he would ask them to stop it immediately threatening to call SLT as he cares for the student safety, if they weren’t putting any student into trouble he would still tell them to stop just in a calmer manner. After both he would message an SLT about it since it could’ve ended badly or worse if they did it next time.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Eiji Hanayama would act a tad bit more laid back then he normally would when at the front desk but he would still act professionally. He would make sure that his colleagues wouldn’t think that he only put on an act when doing his job and that he was actually professional and not a crazy person. Most likely he would grab a snack or a drink and sit there until his break was over in which he’d go back to his job helping students out.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&2&oWould give the person infront if him a bright smile! &f&o”How can I help you on this fine evening??” &2&oTheir tone would be soft and kind along with them speaking confidently!

/me &2&oLooked at them with a confused look.&f&o”The library?? I’ve never heard of that. . .” &2&oThey’d pause for a moment. &f&o”I’m just joking with you kiddo, it’s on my left the 2nd floor all the way down!”

/me &2&oHopped up from their seat turning around he’d head towards a couple of chests sitting behind him. Opening it he’d scavenged through pulling out a book putting it up in the air as if he had completed a task before walking back handing it to them &f&o”Here you go kiddo, that’s a school schedule. Everything you need should be in there, and if you need more help just ask!”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Eiji Hanayama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Eiji

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Math, Science
Minors:
English, art

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Japan, Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
French and Latin

Backstory:
Eiji Hanayama was born February 17th of 1994 in Karakura Japan. Eiji had lived a good and normal life, his parents having jobs as a EMS and KPD worker. Eiji was never rich but never poor either, his life was nothing more than normal. . . Or so he thought. Eiji had never realized the dark side to the city, he never realized how half the city were criminals and practically built to kill and hurt others. He always thought his dad's job was amazing and really cool! But he didn’t know the consequences of his dad’s job, or how dangerous it was. It all happens in flash. August 26th, 2008. Eiji would have been at home doing the usual thing a 14 year old does when he got a frantic call from his mother, his father had been “Hurt” and didn’t have much time, confused he laughed it off as a joke but he heard his mothers voice breaking up and could tell she was crying when he had rushed over to see what happened. When he got there his father told him to never be like those kinds of people and stay out of trouble. He passed that night, and Eiji's mother moved away from the city to pursue different outlooks and have a better life than this criminalized city. It was 2012 when Eiji had finished highschool, he was always performing highly academically. He applied to take the college exams the following fall, passing with flying colours. After taking the college exam he got his bachelor's degree in 2015 not realizing how much harder college was then highschool. During his time in college he had majored mostly in Maths and Science. Continuing on from college he loved the school and everyone there he ended up applying for the receptionist job considering it was one of if not the most important job In which he thought he could handle.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining Karakura Highschool is that I have lived in Karakura my whole life and I went to that school from 7th to college. I have made a ton of friends that all have jobs and I wish to get one as well! I wasn’t very good at teaching or making food, but I also wanted to help out kids with things, so janitor was out of the question. Receptionist was perfect since it had everything I wanted from being at the school I’ve gone to for years and a job that I’d love! I love the school and all of the teachers and staff members there they’re all amazing people and I really wish I could get to know them better and work with them. Along with this I have seen how frustrating the students can be and how they do not do what they're told, don't go to class, fight, bully, etc. I wish to help that cause and prevent or lower the amount of misbehaving kids in the school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment?
If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel as if I should be accepted over other applicants since I have wanted to work at KHS for a very long while and I am willing to work everyday if needed, I feel like I have quite a lot of grit and that I am hardworking. I think that I have the skills to be a receptionist and that I could very much help out the school team. Although some applicants may have more experience than me I feel as if I could be just as good of a person as they would. Some weaknesses that I have are not being very social or talking a lot. I think that this job would bring me out of my comfort zone and have me talk to people more, taking that weakness into a strength.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Nope!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- You have a very good application! But compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application and there were no more slots open. Feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!
- Make sure to fully follow the format next time but I really liked the banner you made!​

Users who are viewing this thread