Club Application- Princesoda

soda

Level 12
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): princesoda

RPName of Club Leader: Natsuo Hokushin

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): soda #8534

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/8989Fcaf

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

In Character Explanation: Natsuo believes in the idea of unity and order and simply wishes to instill that order in his school.
He wants no students to be left behind, and everyone in the student population to feel involved with the school and provide a way for people to meet each other and become friends. Although he is a newer student, he wants to spread his beliefs and methods throughout the school in order to work toward a better tomorrow.

Out Of Character Explanation: I take some pride in my ability to quickly identify who is interested and who is not in my club- who will contribute and who won't. I like to think of myself more as a team player than a leader, not putting myself above others and always trying to be on the same page with everyone. I simply want to provide a more enjoyable, interesting, and inclusive roleplay environment for all to join. I also believe that I interact with my club members both OOCly and ICly to show that I care about taking that extra step to be friendly and get to know everyone better and that I find it to be quite enjoyable. Subjectively, I sparked the others into being a part of my club and so far they have been responsive and doing their jobs respectively, so I think that to be something of an accomplishment for me- that tells me that I am doing something right..

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Social Prominence Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

1. Michael Ambroise III- salemserris
2. Kenta Dai- badbrew
3. Kanokwan Konohanui- irislover47
4. Misato Swann- GigiDaGigi
5. Ryder Fukushima- godwho
6. Tsuzuki Junichiro- pyrotomic
7. Sachiko Saiky- saksaphone
8. Ashlynn Ashford- ibukimioda_
9. Nsia Sora Otto- BunnyBills
10. Nariko Moretti- Millie_gw
11. Honko Chiba- mootqvo
12. Candy Evers- dellybobelly
13. Lee Byung-ho- Poseter
14. Winona Cellios- Vromsie
15. Jin Yugami- simonblackquill
16. Tsukiko Takei- eggybubs
17. Katniss L. Hamilton- Haileyrion
18. Yagi Fumio- Isandagurasu
19. Ahnzo Saito- ashesandfiree
20. Antonio Paganini- SoftestMallow

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

Byeol Yue Seo-Jun- MuffinCatRP

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)

For myself and others, I want to provide an objective that any character could strive towards. This will allow for more interesting roleplay scenarios, more character development, and a more inclusive school environment. For students to remain active in between classes, they can either be a part of or simply contribute to the club in some way. I sense that there are a lot of opportunities for roleplay to flourish, especially if our club antagonizes gangsters, or bullies- anyone acting out of line. Increased conflict allows for change, which is commonly regarded to be a necessity for Karakura in its current state in character. I seek to spread positivity and good feelings through my club while making it fun as well is one of my motivations- I want to make it evident that doing good things for others in roleplay can be fun.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)

Social Prominence has weekly ‘game days’ in which all the members gather to play icebreakers or other kinds of group games, serving as team-building exercises. New characters with a potential interest in the club are welcome to join as well.
Currently planned is a publicity march in which the club members walk through the school, holding up posters and offering food and drinks to their peers. Spreading the club’s message and letting others know they are not alone, will attract people who not only want to get recruited but those who are in need of assistance.
Our club will also hold parties and parades in the club room or simply in school, and various events such as competitions in which everyone gets their own spotlight. Creating social connections between students who need and want friends is a key goal for Social Prominence.

How could your club benefit the School?:

Students that are lonely or teased can make new friends, bullying and tensions between students will ideally decrease, and promotion of the idea that helping others and resolving conflicts are preferred over using force could change the minds of others in disagreement. Additionally, the school can become more united than it already is, students can enjoy school hours when no classes occur, and more club events will promote school spirit and the welfare of the student community. Students can learn how to play sports from our student coaches, or be advised by our student counselors. The idea is to promote positivity and unification of the student community without imposing authority and to level with fellow peers and assist any in need.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

The club room will be used for meetings, gatherings, and a place for student counselors to bring students that may need help. Further elaborating, there will be a meeting area, some posters on the wall, and a few private rooms, as well as an office for the chairman.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

Applications will be reviewed by myself. The applicant must state their full name, skills, strengths, weaknesses, and reasoning for joining the club. Once members join, they must follow these rules (Shown in discord)

1. The chairman is the highest level of authority, above branch head, and branch co-head in that order. You are obligated to follow this hierarchy and comply with whatever you're assigned or told to do.

2. Any misconduct, whether it be gang activity, harassment, crime, or violence, (verbal or physical) that antagonizes the objectives of the club will resort to a kick from the club effective immediately. Depending on the severity of the act, a ban is not out of the question, however, if an ex-member believes they've changed, appeals will be open (in the future.)

3. As a club member you are expected to present yourself to the student community with a certain standard and level of conformity and professionalism. This allows our club to be perceived as not only relatable to the students but also one that knows what it's doing with its members. Please try to act mature to some degree, depending on your character.

4. If you are displeased or unhappy with where you stand in the club, let one of us know and we will discuss a compromise so everyone wins. If you are uncomfortable, ask a staff member for assistance, whether it be in character or via DMs.

5. You are also obligated to report any misbehavior on fellow club members ASAP, whether it be out of or in character. Remember not to take OOC to IC or IC to OOC and follow SRP guidelines. Here are some examples:

Out-of-character example: Someone got warned/kicked/banned. Let an admin know as well as the reason, only if it’s a comfortable enough situation, as there may be exceptions.

In character example: A club member horsing around with their friends and not contributing to the club at all. Let the chairman or an admin know immediately.

If members cannot contribute (attend meetings, fulfill their branch duties) for an out-of-character or in-character reason, but they still would like to do what they can, they are to either DM me or meet with the chairman in person.

Jallentime

Level 1
The Social Prominence Club is a step in the right direction toward making Karakura a wholesome place of learning where all individuals can be accepted and allowed to flourish. Also snacks.

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Stop chain posting on this, it will not make me want to accept it more than the contents prove to me

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, I have decided to deny this application.

I'm not seeing the actual idea behind this club, you jump from multiple points and it does not keep a specific theme.
Students that are lonely or teased can make new friends, bullying and tensions between students will ideally decrease
You mention wanting to nurture a community of students towards a better light to make them feel more welcome, to create an environment where everyone can be accepted regardless of status, type, etc.
especially if our club antagonizes gangsters, or bullies- anyone acting out of line
You then immediately mention your club has plans to antagonise the students you are trying to help and make them feel less out of place.
What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)

Social Prominence has weekly ‘game days’ in which all the members gather to play icebreakers or other kinds of group games, serving as team-building exercises. New characters with a potential interest in the club are welcome to join as well.
Currently planned is a publicity march in which the club members walk through the school, holding up posters and offering food and drinks to their peers. Spreading the club’s message and letting others know they are not alone, will attract people who not only want to get recruited but those who are in need of assistance.
Our club will also hold parties and parades in the club room or simply in school, and various events such as competitions in which everyone gets their own spotlight. Creating social connections between students who need and want friends is a key goal for Social Prominence.
The events mentioned here are very brief outlines of what they could be and feel very generic, any club can host a game night, any club and host a public march and any club is able to host a party. There is no set theme with this which makes it confusing not only for new members that may join but also for me as it does not give me a range of events you can focus on, meaning you may trench into the territories of other club's themes.
The club room will be used for meetings, gatherings, and a place for student counselors to bring students that may need help. Further elaborating, there will be a meeting area, some posters on the wall, and a few private rooms, as well as an office for the chairman.
This is again, very generic, you're outlining the basic use of the room and not what the room could be used to integrate, Maid club and the Cooking club have formed their rooms into a suedo cafe which can serve food, you're giving me what a room CAN be used for, not what you will use the room for.

Having your club members, who I have checked the usernames of everyone who replied to this post, chain post in the replies of this club is not a good use of members, It makes the application more difficult the scroll and as I have stated won't lead me to accept it more than the contents of the application proves.​

[!]
If you have any questions please DM me at Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread