Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name): the_8eight

RPName of Club Leader: Victor P.

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): victorchief#5695 (note this name somehow does'nt work i advise u tell me ur discord name so i can add u)

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the Official Title of the Club: the read and write club

Your current Members RPName & IGN: Entity666entity:Chris,TheUnknownbear:Wallybear,TheCutest:jessica

What is your Motivation for Creating this Club: i think that a club for reading is very nice because it is nice to read and i think it will be a massive hit as a club and i think a lot of people like to read and i have a lot of plans for books to write ourselves and i think people would like to get inspiration for making books and then reading each other's books and if they are good we can probably even get some in the library and more people can read our books then plus i also have big ideas for events like an event where everyone writes a story and u guess the person who made it or all of us make a diarry or we make a big contest like everyone creates books 1st place gets 100k 2nd 50k and 3rd 25k also i just got modivated because i love reading and i'm 100 percent sure a lot of karukara does 2
(150 Words)

What Events could your Club do?:we could make a contest where we guess who's book it is or we make a contest for who makes the best books and we'll have a jury

How could your Club benefit the School?:well first up more students will read wich make's them better and faster at it they will also learn how to write books and where they can get motivation from and lastely if students can write very well the library of the school might get more books and probably

Could your Club benefit from a club room or space on school grounds? If so, how?: deffinetly yes we will need a space with booksshelves to store our books and have a big table where al the students can read together

Does your club have a supervising Professor/Teacher? If so, who?:Shuu Hibiki, xCypherz

Is your club global, or only open to specific students?: it's global anyone can join

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Application is too short and your grammar isn't the best either which makes this application look a little sloppy. Very good idea though, application just wasn't presented neatly enough​

Users who are viewing this thread