mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Club Leader REapplication

IGN name: ZombieRibbon

RP Name: Alvin Lockhart

Discord Tag: Zombie#3763

Club Name of the club you are applying for leadership:
Science Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants?
-Because I know what struggle it is to be a club leader, I myself used to be one and got removed due to the inactivity. I used to be the Science club leader and I know how it is to work with the club, I have that kind of experience. I think that I deserve to reapply for the club again and I think that I have a chance to do better. I also have good knowledge on the subject of science.

Club Information

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club?

Because It was taken away from me due to inactivity, I love the Science club and I wish to be the leader again. I have worked, months nearly a full year on the club. Reviving it and bringing it's interests with people with many efforts and methods.

What activities and events will this club do?
DNA Extraction, Cell Diffusion, Chemical Reactions, Lab Tours, Etc. Hopefully some other events that will be held.

How will this club benefit the school?
Studying science can be made into a fun activity while also giving incite to other students to invest more time into studies of said subject for future jobs and also help improve mankind development.

Requirements for future members:
-A minimum knowledge of science and the dangers it can bring, Also it's advantages and improvements it can make.
-A decent amount of activity and to justify any reason for inactivity.
-To be ready to work in a team during projects and events.
-Respect toward other members and leaders.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- You haven't been online for the past 9 days, which looks like you have still been inactive;
- This application is very concise and lacks development, next time develop your answers and detail your event ideas.

Feel free to re-apply whenever​

Users who are viewing this thread