mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CodeineSmasher's College Council | Application

Kandu

Level 24
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: CodeineSmasher

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I've been banned for toxicity and the warns and kicks I can't remember mainly are Relogs

What is your timezone?:
CEST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Chuchon#2041

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): https://schoolrp.net/threads/codeinesmashers-college-rank-request-from-alt.38142/

Describe your activity on the server?: I am pretty active, I tend to get around 3 - 4 hours on SchoolRP per. day
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: I am aware of that and I will do my best to not be inactive since I really want this position

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: The student council are students of the school wanting to help the school facility members by, Putting students in detention, sending students to the principal's office, Etc.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I wanted to apply because I've been a school council member in my IRL school and it was really fun, so I thought I would continue being a student council member but in SRP to see how it is.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: They help the school facility members by, Putting students in detention, sending students to the principal's office, Etc.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I am very passionate about working since when I start with a project I have a hard time quitting it. So I'd say being a Council member is gonna be fun

What interests you the most about the student council?: Being on a team with people who are as passionate as I am willing to CouncilRP a lot, so I'd say teamwork is the most interesting part.

Do you have experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would say the Pros and Cons of that idea. First saying what I would change than giving the Pros and Cons.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would accept their reaction to the idea, then I would say "what could we change on the idea to make it better" if there isn't and reaction to the message I would say that it shouldn't be added/deleted.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would tell the people involved to calm down, and not turn it into a bigger argument than it already is I would then, get the council Vice president or the president, to handle the rest of the situation.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I go directly to either the dean/principal or the president/vice president.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would firstly say that it would be a good idea, but then come with the Pros and Cons.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try to talk to both of them separately asking why did they do that, or let them relax/keep their mind off work for 10 - 20 min.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I go directly to either the dean/principal or the president/vice president.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I don't let them slide, but instead, I will not listen to them only when they ask what they can do better next time.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Takehirosu Takenaka

Character Gender: Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number: 773-146-781

A brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: I'd say I'm a well-mannered person with a mind full of ideas and knowledge. I'd also say I have a mind capable of listening to everyone and knowing what's right or wrong.

Character appearance/attire: I normally wear a red and white striped coat with a white shirt under the coat, I also like to wear a silver chain with black/purple jeans, and then some black airforce 1's.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Why do you want this position?: I would like this position to make our school a better place, for both Students and Teachers. I will also make school a fun environment where people are happy with how the school is. I'd also give a lot of ideas on what we could change about the school.

What interests you the most about the student council?: The thing I find the most interesting about the school council is helping people in need of assistance like if a student is getting picked on I will quickly step in and stop the fight/bullying.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: If I see bullying, I will not tolerate lies and if found out that it was a lie they said, then I'd go directly to the dean / the principal.
I will also come up with ideas of certain school events the students could participate in

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacked detail and was too short, in your next application try to detail more on the questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread