Level 0
IGN: Taesimp
Discord: c_c_c_c#3781
Describe your activity on the server: everyday for 3 hours
Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39248/
Previous warns/kicks/bans: none

Shop wanted: a small coffee shop
Why do you want to own a shop?: I really want the shop because its also irl my dream to own a small coffee shop we're everyone can come for studying,hanging whit friends ore just come and chill at the coffee shop. When ure stressed from everything my shop will help you to calm down whit the quite lofi music in the background.Also I Think the srp players would like to have a shop like that,they can come if they need a quite place and not where many people are.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
How will your shop be unique?: I think my shop would be unique whit the coffee& Apart from other shops you can find its peace here where only few people are. Of course you can talk but not that loud there could be people who wanna Study ore people who don't like loud places. Because it's a small Shop there can't be over 30 people.Im Try to reach with the shop finally have a safe place, plus a café and you have everything you want.

How many employees are you planning to have?: 3 because this isn't a big shop
1.mcdonaldsbacon-
2.Joquillan -
3.Aiylana

Does your character have any college: if you mean a other shopowner whit me so that we both own it? Yeah than there would be XxMythicalxX be one because I'm sure I She would also do it really good to be a Shopkeeper like Me. Me and her would also help our employees and sometimes we would go and take of the orders personally as if everyone were one family.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------
Thank you for applying!

• After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny this.
  • Your application lacks effort and details.

Users who are viewing this thread