mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Coffee Shop Application

acrasiauwu

Level 0
IGN: acrasiauwu

Discord: Acrasia#4628

Describe your activity on the server: Unless I'm completely bombarded with IRL things such as college, I get on everyday for 6+ hours.

Previous applications:
Language Applications (Both are accepted):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-app.40610/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-app.40633/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I have no previous warns, kicks or bans.

Shop wanted: Coffee Shop

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to own a shop because it would be an amazing opportunity and experience to have in SRP. I absolutely adore doing productive things within the server and the idea of having a shop would create a near-endless amount of productive activities for myself, and those involved. Almost every experience I've had on SRP has been overwhelmingly positive, especially when it comes to player-owned shops.

I would love the chance to help create something to help enhance the roleplay experience of many of those who play SRP. I want my coffee shop to be a shop, at the same time I want to create a happy and safe environment for all different types of players within SRP. I want it to be a safe place for new players, players who may not have friends online and want to meet new people or those who may just be bored and want something to do!

Being able to roleplay as a shop owner would be a new experience for me to have, and I would be beyond grateful to have it. Being able to be in control of creating a super positive experience and environment for everyone just makes me so happy. Even though it would be a significant responsibility, between making sure the shop is visually pleasing and making sure the behaviors within the shop itself are positive and non-argumentative, I can see it being a handful sometimes. However, if prepared any issue can be calmly solved and dealt with. It would most definitely be a responsibility I'd be happy to take and keep a happy, safe place for everyone.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
For my shop, I plan to sell primarily coffee, and also offer things such as Teas, Fruit drinks, and small baked goods, and/or coffee-based ice cream/frozen goods. As well I would like to create a feeling of comfort while in my shop, making it a partial lounge area so even if people didn't want drinks or food, they could come in and sit and socialize. I could host minor events for discounts on drinks/coffees, to help create more of a fun experience for everyone who would choose to participate.

I would redecorate the shop, especially to match the season, and for holidays! Overall I would like my coffee shop to be a bit of an "on edge", or darker theme, with darker materials (flooring/Walls, tables, counters) and the use of brighter details (Such as menus, seating, and decorations. I would use things such as paintings, and other types of décor to match any seasonal/holiday theme that may be going on at the time. I may change the layout to match the idea of a Coffee shop, lounge area.

I'd like to have different menus for the times of the year, and generally just times of the day as well. Such as during the summer, we'd offer more iced/frozen drinks and maybe even ice cream. While during the winter we'd offer more warm/hot drinks and more warm baked goods. Throughout the day we could have a breakfast-based menu, and then a late-night-based menu. That way the menu is never 100% the same each time someone may come in and offers new items and new experiences.

How will your shop be unique?:
I am striving to make my shop unique in many different ways, including the idea I want to create an even ground between just a safe lounge area, and a coffee shop. I want to have fairly often themes for sales, to create fun things for people to be able to participate in. Since it's a coffee shop, I want to create things would different price levels so that way those who want to spend a lot can, but it's also fair for newer players or just general players who may not want to or cannot spend lots of money.

While I'll aim to have my shop open every day, I would aim to do weekly events/themes such as a weekly Coffee Class, where we could teach people how the history of coffees and teas, and the different ways to make them. I would love to have monthly events, such as Latte Art competitions. Generally, I would love to create a productive environment for people to actively take part in and do fun things.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
First Opening/First week or two of opening: 3-4 employees.
As the shop grows: 5-8 employees.

I would like to keep the shop fairly small, however, if the shop does well the employee count may be raised but will not go above 8-10. Eventually, I would love to have uniforms that match the seasonal theme of the Coffee Shop at the time. May add more positions, if needed. Such as bakers for the baked good within the Coffee Shop, Event Coordinators, etc. The general/main opening positions are:

Baristas (3 or 4): Those who make the drinks and foods, and make sure the customers get their order and pay. They would play a part in keeping the environment positive.

Manager (1 or 2): Would also assist in making the foods/drinks, they would also make sure everything is running smooth, and keep the environment safe and happy. Would be the 2nd in the command below the Owner & Co-Owner.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your activity on the server has decreased a lot (last online 2 months ago)
  • Your application could have more details.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread