mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Age-Ups?

SavoryKat79

Level 2
IGN: SavoryKat
DATE: 4/30/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Is there a way a age-up could be added to the college students as well? Some of us (like me) have been in college for awhile for me I've been in college for almost 2 years OOCly and I cant age up into the 20's because the jobs I've applied for have been rejected due to not having room on the team I want to be on. So couldn't there be added an over time age-up like the high school for college from ages 19-22 since those are the ages most people are in college?

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: SavoryKat
DATE: 4/30/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Is there a way a age-up could be added to the college students as well? Some of us (like me) have been in college for awhile for me I've been in college for almost 2 years OOCly and I cant age up into the 20's because the jobs I've applied for have been rejected due to not having room on the team I want to be on. So couldn't there be added an over time age-up like the high school for college from ages 19-22 since those are the ages most people are in college?
It is already to be 19 & 20 in college.

zxxo

Level 107
Within your college applications, you must have already appointed the want of age twenty or nineteen specifically; if you originally chose nineteen, then you're nineteen.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

We won't be adding anymore options anytime soon. Currently the options are 19-20. Possibly in the future 21.

Players who already have the College rank however are allowed to change, simply contact an Administrator when online.​

Users who are viewing this thread