Check out our YouTube channel.

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College Application

Discussion in 'College Applications' started by Bianquia, May 24, 2020.

1. Bianquia

Bianquia United States Level 0

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    IGN:
    ItsBianca05
    Discord Tag:
    Bianquia#1884
    Current Grade:
    Grade 12
    Previous Applications:
    Teacher Application - Pending
    Any Bans/Kicks:
    Bans - No I do not.
    Kicks - None that I can think of.

What is your motivation for applying for College?:
    My main motivation is because I have been in grade 12 for a couple of months now and I want a chance to grow older and have a full college experience on the server. I want to finish schools and see the benefits of becoming an adult and getting a job is top of my priority because I need money for me and my friends. I have never been a college student in any role-play server so I thought it would be a fun, new experience for me. I currently have an apartment but I do not have a job and becoming an adult is going to help me become the most professional and mature person I can be. I am going to become devoted to my classwork and school in general. I want my role play to be very realistic. I did apply to be a teacher but then I realized I would not want to skip college and go straight for a job, I want to finish my education because I am still not done learning and I am excited to learn more. I think overall, becoming a college student will make my school role-play a lot more realistic and exciting.

How should a College Student behave during class?:
    A college student should be very mature on school grounds and in classrooms. They should be respectful of their professors and their professor's privacy as well. They should not act childish and make childish comments about a student nor the teacher. All college students should never make fun of the teacher or classmates. College students should also be very respectful of all their classmates no matter what and should not start drama or fights. They are mature enough to know when to walk away and not get angry when someone is trying to frustrate them. They should also never interrupt the teacher or another student and only speak when called upon or spoken to.

How should a College Student speak to School Staff?:
    I should be very respectful of all school staff. No profanity or swearing is allowed. Especially not toward a school employee. They are very hardworking and deserve all the respect and praise they get and no one should be rude toward them. They should be very polite and College students should speak professionally and with maturity. Everything they speak to a college professor should be strictly school-related and nothing personal unless it has something to do with the situation.

You see another College Student being immature and possibly harming school property, What do you do?:
    First, I would try to reason with him/her and tell him/her the consequences of his/her action. If they continue to misbehave I would screenshot for proof and go straight to the school staff. I would tell the school staff the person's name and tell them exactly what the person was doing. If they ask for from I would show them the screenshot and let the staff do their job.
    Do you understand you can be kicked from College and placed back down to Grade-12 for acting immature and disruptive?:

Yes, I understand that if I am acting immature and being disruptive I can be kicked out of college. Although, I would never behave immaturely if it were to happen I would understand why I was put back in grade 12. I will take full responsibility for my actions.

In-Character Information

Character Name: Teagan Lynn Riveer

Characters Date of Birth: 2002

Character Description: Teagan Lynn River is a female with dark brown hair with some light brown highlights. She is very fit and athletic and she is 5'6 inches tall. She has a light skin tone but not pale. dark grey-ish, but eyes. She is also very friendly, hardworking, and trustworthy. If she wants something she will work hard to get it.

Year of Graduation: 2020

High-school Achievements: N/A

Age Graduated:

Backstory: I was born in 2002 and I grew up to be very smart. I was always very lonely when I was little but then I met my best friends we do everything together. My friends saw my potential and helped me be me. They loved how intelligent I was and told me to use it to my advantage. I decided I was going to try many new things and I later grew to like many school activities. I started to love learning and participating in many school activities. I was always very hardworking and when I put my mind to something there was no stopping me. I would never try to disappoint someone. I loved to go above and beyond with any work that was assigned to me. I would go for extra help if I did not understand something and I would constantly participate in class discussions. I loved school, I always loved learning, and if there was an opportunity to learn something new I would take it. I am very dedicated to school and have always dreamt about college. I could not wait to go to a new school and learn more things. When my parents head of this prestigious school they immediately wanted to send me there even though it was across the world. I was currently living in California doing everything with my best friends and learning so much from my current teachers. When my parents told me about this opportunity I was very sad to think about leaving my home and my friends. Although, my dream was to learn new things. Going to Karakura Highschool would change so many things for me but it was a chance to learn more than I would if I stayed. I flew there and I stayed with a family friend I was supposed to go back right after high school but when I finished I realized it was an amazing place and I really wanted to stay. My parents, although sad, let me stay and I decided that I wanted to go to college right after I finished Highschool. When it was time for applying to colleges Karakura was my first pick and I do not regret it.

IC Letter:

Dear Dean of Karakura College,

I am so grateful for the opportunity to enroll in Karakura College. I am so thankful for the chance to be accepted into the college. If you accept my application you will not be disappointed. I will work very hard and do more than average. I can not wait to surprise you when you see how determined and hardworking I am. Getting in the distinguished and pristine Karakura college would mean the world to me. I am just overall grateful that you are even considering accepting me. I am so excited to learn new things. The Karakura college offers so many things that I can not wait to try.

From,
    Teagan L. Riveer

Last edited: May 24, 2020