What is your Minecraft Username?:
jenau

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
No, i don't have any bans.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+3

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
jena#9607

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.47271/ (DENIED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jenau-college-council.47259/ (DENIED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-korean-replacement.40395/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council.39948/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-italian-replacement.39856/#post-125181 (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/d-d-club-application.39762/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application.43167/ (DENIED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kyleeiias-journalist-application.32942/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-councilor-application.27822/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.22647/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-langauge-application.22474/ (DENIED)

Describe your activity on the server:
I have always been active on the server, i've been playing it since 2019 i suppose. Actually, i recently came back online since more than a month ago, that is because i have been on a break for a few weeks due to some personal reasons. Though i've been more active ever since i came back. I am usually active for 5 hours a day or more, whether its weekend or week day. My frequency of being on SRP is higher now than before, as I am always busy, but I still keep myself on.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Main account: jenau
Alt (i dont use it): jenaq

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?
Yes, i am aware of that.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

1678442638127.png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

What is the student council and what do they do?:
Student council is a group of students who are tasked with resolving conflicts in their schools through student councils. Occasionally, it is not true that being a councillor translates into being able to help others at all times. Aside from that, the student council is also responsible for organizing all the educational and entertainment events that take place at the school. In order for the council to perform its duties of providing safety, assistance, and support to anyone who might need it, whether it is a personal issue or a public one, it is the student council's responsibility. Conflicts that escalate into violence are intervened in within a short period of time. Due to this, school councils can promote connections and belonging, thereby enhancing school culture and climate, which fosters high achievement and next-generation leadership.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
The reason I'm motivated is that I've been a councilor before, so I'm familiar and experienced in this field. I have always felt like i was attached to the council work, it still inspires me a lot, i do have a few friends who were part of being a councilor too. I am confident of myself when facing difficulties and chaos, i like to take actions and standing up for myself and somebody else. Furthermore, i admire the art of speaking and listening carefully to somebody. I admire this role for my character, i assume that it suits her personality and interests. One of my interests and hobbies is solving problems, i never look down on working hard and trying my best to make everything at peace. But for most of it, i have always been interested in being one whether trying other roles, i always go back to being a councilor, their work ethic always inspires me.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, i am very aware of that.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President
The head of the student council, directs council members

Vice-president
The right hand of the council president, takes change whenever president is not around, directs members as well

Secretary
Responsible for keeping track of council members

Treasurer
A person who is in charge with getting items in shops, for events

Disciplinarian
Keeps the school balanced and is out of problems

Council Representative
A person who represnts the council and every information about it to students who are interested.

Student Body Reporter
A person who associates with the magazine

Council Member
A regular new member of council.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

1678442603188.png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
As a councillor, as soon as im alerted by a problem, i would immediately go up to them and attempt to split them apart in a gentle way. And, if they wouldn't bare with my appearance i would step in between them, tell them to stop immediately and if they don't listen and try to continue the action, i would give them a warning. Then, i would bring them to a quiet place for example the council room and ask them few questions about the situation itself and give them a word of mine. Furthermore, if they continued to harass each other, i would give them detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
As a councillor i would either run after them or immediately go to the receptionist or a teacher nearby and ask them to call on the student using the intercom, that can go both ways, if they refuse to come to the detention room if there's no sign of them around i would threaten to bring the principle or any of the higher ups.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
In this situation, I would suggest to bring either the president or the vice president if they are around, or a receptionist if one is available, I would bring them before approaching in the situation. If a councillor is abusing his or her powers toward students, this could have a negative impact on the students' view of councillors in the future and cause them to feel unsafe, which is not something a councillor should do. When I meet with the councillor, I would have a quick conversation with them, and ask them what is transpiring on, and the higher-ups would already have seen it and i could prove it to them since i witnessed the situation myself.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
As soon as the meeting concludes, I will go up to the president or vice-president of the organization and ask them to fill me in on any information that I missed during the meeting. It is also possible that one of the student council members who was taking notes during the meeting, would be able to assist me in this matter.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

If they were to point out what I do is wrong, I would first try to understand it, and I would be respectful of it. I would let them know that what they are saying is wrong and that it is not right for them to point that out to me, as well as remind them I was trained by my superiors. I would avoid them if they continued to prove me wrong, but if they caused a bigger scene, I would reach out to higher-ups.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
In the context of a “live graffiti event”, students will show off their urban grit and creativity skills by setting up a graffiti wall in which there is a shorter period of time to complete each round. The attendees where the art club “artists” will have to judge the artwork and will be able to witness the creation of genuine, authentic and unique works of art before their very eyes. What could be more thrilling than that?. Second, i came with "Scavenger hunt" which It consists of a series of clues to be solved together by a group of people. There is no limit to the size of your hunt! You can go into one office, school, or you can cover the entire city of Karakura with your hunt! You might lose a few people if your clues don't make sense. Third, the "Gala dinner" Where you host a large event, mostly like the met gala that we know but as dinner themed where people would hang out together, socialize together and just have fun but most importantly get their huge and elegant outfits on. But it also includes the idea of dresses where designers get to decide which one caught their attention by their outstanding attire. Moreover, "Discovery through dance" is an event where you communicate with one another through dancing (includes detailrp) participants get to decide to emphasise on representing the culture, life, time and emotion through dancing. Or you can just make it a casual dance event, targeting a younger group of audience. The event should include all the festive colors, just make it diverse and messy! "Multiculture jam" in which societies are turning into open exhibitions of more colours, more variations and more ways of celebration. So, this is an event regarding the multicultural hustle where local people from different ethnic backgrounds get to showcase their own culture and the universal triumph of the cultures altogether!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

1678442571801.png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Character Name:
Jiyura Choi

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-277-1548

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Jiyura is a charming, beautiful and possessing a good voice. However to her little circle of friends, she's probably overwhelming friendly, throwing child-like tantrums and making questionable demands. She has a somewhat dull expression that she rarely displays any emotion, her eyes seemed "on the go" most of the time. It may seem as though Jiyura is an introvert and uninterested in listening to others, but with her advanced social skills, she emerges as another person. Studying anything they happened to find interesting. Jiyura is a hardworking person despite all the hardships, she is determined to be successful in anything she's interested in achieving. Although, people compare her as a "stray cat" she insists on being fully independent and that she is not desperate to get help if she needed.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1680993190755.png
A Korean-Japanese 5'3 female with a somewhat serious expression. Her eyes seemed "on the go" most of the time. Her thin body and pale skin contrasted heavily with her deep hazel eyes, and her messy ash-brown hair. Her delicate nose was decorated by a shiny silver piercing, similarly to her ears, that almost always accompanied her neat yet extra attire perfectly. Her attire mostly consists retro and a bit of a punk rockstar vibes. Lastly, upon closer inspection you could notice a small tattoo marking her neck.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
My main advantage is that, in contrast to other applicants, I have a lot of experience and am very familiar with the council, since I have been a councillor from before for a very long time, making me a strong candidate. Taking the responsibility to ensure the school is a secure and safe place for everyone who attends is very important to me. Besides my ability to solve problems quickly, I am also able to come up with new ideas as well.

Why do you want this position?:
Being a councillor is something that I have always been intrigued by, which is why I would like to be part of the council as well as be an active member, because I find the way that councillors work around incredibly inspiring, and I am confident that being a member of the council will help me to make the skills that I already possess to the maximum level, and I would enjoy taking part in the planning of events for students around the school so that they feel comfortable.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Student council inspire me in many ways, one of the reasons is how well they deal with tough and challenging situations on school grounds, which is a matter of fact very important since many thrilling events occur in school. Also, They deal with situations in a serious and mature way, they tend to come up with solutions right away to ensure every students safety. Any issue happening or help needed, the student council would always be right there. It’s admirable to see how councillors work. Furthermore, let’s not forget how patient and flexible councillors are,

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
As a fellow student council member, i have to be very aware and observant of everyone on school grounds. Being alerted is necessary for councillors, as well as making sure the environment is safe and secure, out of problems, fights, or any other issue. In my opinion, it is necessary for a councillor to go through all the challanging situations on school grounds, that is to gain more experience and to show how hard working you are to the higher ups, it may be quite dangerous but that is a thought we should get away from, as long as every student is safe and sound, then everything is great for a councillor.

-`♡´-

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we have decided to accept your application, Welcome, once again, to the student council.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Dean] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead​

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread