Minecraft Username:
SMJ737
Past warns/kicks/bans:
None (other than not being at school)
Timezone:
CST
Discord tag:
ShadowJin#1424
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
None
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on almost everyday! Despite having school on the weekdays, I'm normally on from when I get home to when I go to sleep. Every now and then I play some other games but I'm usually on that day still. I usually get home from school at 4 PM and go to sleep at 10 PM. During weekends I get on from whenever I wake up (depends my body is very good at miscommunication :') to 2 AM!

Accounts and Roles:
Chún "MJ" Jin | COLLEGE | F+

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes!​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council constantly applies themselves to ensure the best for the Karakura HS and Community College. This includes school events, keeping order during school hours, and being a safe space for students. The student council constantly dedicate themselves to helping students and overall the school. They have an important role, nobody can tell them otherwise.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I enjoy being helpful and wanted to be in some kind of team, but I figured that wasn't really part of my personality. Then I remembered the student council! I figured it'd match me well so I decided to apply! I also enjoy being creative, I figured that I can help as well by applying this creativity to school events!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes! I'm very excited to be a team with the student council (if they'll have me as part of it of course!)

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Councilor, Vice-President, President, Faction Lead. Professors, Principal, Vice-Principal, Vice-Dean, Dean, essentially the higher up faculty members.​

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Before confronting them, or trying to calm them down, jot down their looks or figure out their names in case of them running away. Then walk up, introducing myself, Trying to figure out the problem in a calm manner, no matter if they're verbally harassing me as well. Try to assess the situation and put out the negativity. If anything becomes physical I'll contact higher-ups or other councilors for backup depending on the situation it progresses to.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Alert other councilors of the masked individual running around, trying not to cause any commotion,

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Jot down notes of what they're doing to abuse their power before calmy walking over and saying that I can take over since they seem a little stressed, hopefully calming them down a little or letting them go somewhere else to calm down. I'd then apologize to the student and try to figure out why the councilor was being mean to the student, actions vary from there.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Ask the presenter/person who was giving the information during the meeting, apologize for the inconvenience, and write down the information I missed.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I'd immediately apologize and correct my actions, taking note of what I did and not to do it again.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
A summer event, particularly after the exams (June exams), mainly for new or existing college students to meet other college students or their professors! Highschool students are also allowed to join in and meet/talk with the new or existing college students! The event will of course be held in the gym, but if needed due to too many people can also have a side part in the courtyard or where the baseball field is, similar to the Valentines day event! Different sections, to introduce different interests to students and allow them to meet others with the same interests. These sections will include multiple different topics. The topics and interests will be brainstormed by the college and possibly the highschool councilors with suggestions from students to have an accurate depiction of what the students of Karakura enjoy! During the event, students can do fun games such as trivia, friendship tests, speed-meets (much like speed-dating but for friendships), and more! There can also be a presentation of the council members and others who helped with the event to thank them as well as help the students of Karakura get to know the council members of both the College and Highschool. Council members/teachers/professors can choose if they'd like to sit at a stall and have people come up and talk to them, talk about interests, or just a general get to know each other! This way the students at Karakura community College and Highschool can get to know each other better, connecting the community. During the event, council members can go head to head in teams or individual in a game of trivia, students will be allowed to watch and be able to observe the members of the council to get a good idea of how the members act or the personalities of the councilors.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Set name: Chún "MJ" Jin | Actual name: Chún Mae Jin
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
030-064-5316
Brief summary of how they act/your character’s personality:
A bright and cheerful attitude, when serious she makes sure to get her point across, keeping her friends close. An attentive listener, using her creativity to shine a light on others letting them know their important and showing them self-love. Her cheery attitude results in her constant smile, it's always glistening in the light, showing her happiness! Dips in personality such as being suddenly distant can sometimes be seen due to her thinking deeply or being too focused on something.

View attachment 43071View attachment 43068View attachment 43072

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
There's nobody like me! /hj
I make sure to do the best that I can, because despite the possibility of failure, there's still a chance for success and the people around me deserve that chance so I give it all I got! I'm available 24/7, so just give me a call and I'll be there, resulting in me being reliable (a positive trait, I'd believe)!
Why do you want this position?:
I wanted to be a part of the school, but I knew I wasn't fit for any of the sports, they weren't matching to my personality. Then I recalled that the Council existed and I realized that the council for sure fit me! Those that know me also say that it fits my personality, which gave me the boost to try it out, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
What interests you the most about student council?:
Definitely helping out the school, I want to have the chance to make the school a safe environment for students! I also just enjoy helping in general, and I felt that student council would allow me to do that!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I'm very attentive to things, so if I notice a problem I'll try my hardest to safely and calmly extinguish it. Resulting in happy students and students who aren't as stressed! This will help the school become safer and hopefully a happier place. I'm only strict when problems persist into a negative direction, because the problem still ongoing into a negative position means that being kind will not help me here and being serious is a clearer try, if it still persists afterward I'll use resources such as help from other council members or higher-ups. I have higher stamina than average, allowing me to patrol the school for a longer period of time without it having an affect on me!

You reach the End of the Application, a small note rests at the bottom:
"Thank you for going over this Application,
I hope to work with the council someday!"

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application.

Many of your answers lack detail, the event is not the only thing we seek effort in.​

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread