mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College council application | Alexada

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
Alexada

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
No, i have never been banned, kicked for AFK.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT+2

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
yes i do, it's -Bad.Angel-#7876

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexadas-application-for-italian.28157/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-alexada-iii.28649/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexadas-role-request.28883/

Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexadas-college-applications.28201/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexadas-college-applications-second.28509/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am activity 5 or 6 hours everyday

i am activity on the forums everytime, for see if someone post something, or how my friend's application is going, or for post thread for a language or more.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The Student council is a collegial body that allows to bring together, at the discretion of the Representatives of the Institute or of the School Management, the representatives of the students: more often the class representatives and the representatives of the school but also the representatives of the provincial council.
Thanks to it each class and each student can make proposals and observations and above all it allows to keep open a very fast communication channel towards all students.
The sessions of the Student Committee cannot take place during school hours but can take place within the school walls, subject to the authorization of the Management.
The Committee can give itself a Regulation and can elect a President from time to time, the meeting must then be minuted.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I want to help the school enforcing the rules Improving it with the advice given to me by the students. I have always wanted to help school, I have always wanted to be useful for someone, but being useful for school makes me happy. So I hope my help can be useful for the school and for the future of the students!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
the karakura school council allows students to make Small choices that could be useful in improving the school environment. But these requests must be feasible requests, which actually serve to improve the school environment, so they are also made by specialized people with a certain importance. These little tips make sure that school can be a better place to raise students, and they make sure it's safe and fun but at the same time educational.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I am a girl who works a lot, I like to work, I have always struggled so much to get what I want. I fought for my college role, I have fought for years for my passions which are dance and piano, and now I'm struggling to become a student council girl. My life has always been full of adventures and emotions, but also of things that didn't go well with me, lately I've been trying to notice the sad things, i'm learning to give up the things i can't get, and i'm trying to keep going and getting one thing back even if i fail, i don't want to leave my dream so fast, i need a good motivation to leave it. so I'm trying not to commit to the things I don't think much about anymore. So at work I have always worked hard to get a job I'm trying to do a lot, still I have to try but I'm making a good plan in my head point for now I want to try to be a school council, and I'll be a great worker, this is a bit, but sure.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I would simply like to help the school improve, even with the advice of the students. I love that they can use stundent's ideas for improve the school.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, i got much experience in roleplaying starting with schoolRP, o played this server from 1 year and now i know all of this. I have experience in ROBLOX, i played and i actually play a roleplay, and i respect all of that, i go at home when it's hometime, i go at school everyday, i work on the afternoon...

But that game is not the one roleplay i use on ROBLOX, i known much roleplay, i love this way of game.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would say with all due respect: Excuse me but this idea is not the idea we were looking for to improve the school, this idea is not suitable advisable to the principal, Treasure rabbits of the best, so it won't improve the school.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
In case my idea should be hated by everyone, I would start to tell all the positive sides that I had already thought, if it was not done yet then I would modify it is better. First I would try to understand maybe right or wrong, in case it was wrong i would leave that thinking about a new one.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would day to do a step back. All the councillors need to like the idea, i would say: "think about a new plane, noobody want to fight here, and we sre in time for change idea". Everyone need to be happy in a choose.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would start to tell him that he needs to stop noobody can abuse of their position. I would call the school staff for report it, trying to stop he.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would tell what i think it's wrong in that idea, if my opinion is not accepted, i would ask to change a bit of things, and that everyone need to like the idea, saying all the positive things, if he don't listen it, i will ask to someone else if the idea is good for them, if their answer is that is not good i will tell about their mind, if it is good i will leave that idea, maybe returning on that another time.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would try to understand the problem, then i would try to separate them. I would try to resolve the issue, asking help to other councillor. If they continue i will say that at a superior member, for resolve the issue.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Alyssa 'Aly' V. Worley

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

709-448-008

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Character appearance/attire:

Alyssa is a 20 girl standing by 5'9, she got wavy, long and soft fair with blue eyes, she got an italian accent, and she smells of peach.

she is a kind girl, always ready for help people, she has a lot of friends, who loves her, she love dance, and play piano. She always is social and she love hang out with her friends.

Backstory:
Alyssa was born on August 14, 2002. She lived in a cottage in England, with her mother, father, brother and grandparents. But she wasn't there for long, in fact at 5 he moved to Italy. At the beginning she was a little bad, with school, and the new language, but after a few years she liked it very much. She was a kind and pretty girl, always selfless, and she was also very good at school. SHe was very well with her family and friends, he spent his days especially going out with friends, to the park, or to have a snack on a hill .. At school, however, she did not find himself very well the first year in middle school, being his mother good she said she did her best to get high marks, marks she deserved, so let's say she was a "nerd". She didn't like studying very much, she only liked the school environment, but unfortunately not everyone understood this. In fact she was bullied, not physically, but in a literal way, and being a sensitive girl, these words hurt her. But all this ended after a few months, she changed, and stopped studying all the time, and also made friends, became one of the most popular girls in the school, even with many boys who wanted her. But she was always good on the inside, she didn't want to hurt her mother either, so she studied, but the right one was enough to be good at school and not to live a life only in front of books. Aside from this, she always wanted beautiful schools, and her mother gave her a surprise. She knew that the karakura schools in Japan were among the best, also because she studied there with her sisters, and found herself very well, so she decided to send her there to study. Alyssa on one side was happy, on the other a little sad because she would have left her family, but in the end she decided to go there. AHe is still there, and she is very well with her friends. Now try to achieve new goals, like joining college, or becoming a teacher.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I think I would help a lot, it may be that I would help as much as others help, but there will also be another person to help. I have always liked helping people, and for this I would like to help the school by making the students happy. in my opinion the student council is very useful, I love how the student council helps the school by asking pupils for advice.

Why do you want this position?:

As I told I've always enjoyed helping and I'd like to help the school, as I told I also like the method that is used to help the school. My dream has always been to become a teacher but now I want to commit myself to helping the school, before becoming a teacher and not being able to help as much as I can now

What interests you the most about student council?:

First of all I like the importance that the student council is given at the school.
second thing I like how the council is important for school future. I would also like to help students to respect the rules, if any of them should not respect them I would put them on and you will teach them what to do in school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Student council helps a lot, Students are certainly better people with someone who helps them to follow the rules, certainly if some student council person is not very respectful of the rules they should be immediately eliminated from this flight, because 6 pupils according to that which is said in the student council, we need a student council that knows how to give to the helps. Apart from this, I make sure that all the students do not do something wrong, perhaps by inserting more people who can control them, people who are all over the school to check if the students are doing right or wrong. It would be enough for just a few more people in the student council to wander everyone around a part of the school to see if everything works perfectly

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread