HappyRP

Level 4
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

Aya Jökull-Arya||College

What is your Minecraft Username?:

GloomyRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I got only warning in the beginning of the year but i don't have any bans or kicks.

What is your timezone?:
SAST- South Africa standard time

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
mariskaeng

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:
Its a daily activity now after i came back from the 2 months break, i am trying to make up the lost time i lost when i was away but i am here now and its a daily activity,

List your accounts and roles on this server:
GloomyRP - Colg, hs
Reaper1337x - hs

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
I am aware of this yes​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The Student Council is a group of young adults that is elected by the faculty or students, they normally help the students around them with their concerns and organize events... mostly helping the school to solve their problems... Their main focus is to make the school a better place for everyone, helping the students as a voice for them.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Besides from getting it on my resume, I will develop skills pivotal for my future. Joining a student council is one of the best ways to learn more about myself. For one, my dream of being apart of being in the student council my (icly) Father Saeko (adopted) is apart of the council I look up to councilors like him, it wont only improve in leadership and teamwork, i can be a voice for those who doesn't have one.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I am aware, i will try to help with the best in mind to give creative idea's and helping out when needed.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Councilors - Councilors they are the people to keep the students safe when there is no teachers in sight, hoping to make the scene space out before a teacher comes along

Training Committee - They live up to their name, helping in teaching new council members, their role involves teaching and helping councilors.

Leader and second in command -The leader charts the course, while the second in command provides back-up... They steer the council, amplify voices and tries to create a positive improvements

School Faculty - Teachers, Professors and such helps with the learning, in silent they help in plain view, they help with the knowledge behind the scene.

Student Leadership Team - They are the ideas, they do the lead projects. They mostly work together while they making a positive impact, helping the Council member's grow within​

IC SECTION

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would have a open mind and approach the two whose fight calmly, Asking if everything is alright and if they need support...but getting a teacher if this gets out of hand

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I will ask them to remove the mask calmly and hand it over so i can give it to the higher-up, if it gets out of hand, I would report this immediately to the faulty about this situation and provide details of the person who wore the mask on school grounds and the students actions.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
In this case i will be a snitch and report this to a higher up such as a professor or a teacher, telling my concerns about this councilor's behavior. I would emphasize to the student who this involved with and seek to intervention in this so this so called councilor can be ripped away from his role as such.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would kindly ask the missing details from the people who was with me at the meeting or If that doesn't work than checking the records for the information. Making sure that I am understanding this correctly to move forward.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Well i will have gratitude for letting me know, based on the situation I would say about my understanding of the training, and clarify the differences with higher-ups if needed

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Winter Wonderland dance.

Prepare for an wonderful winter time as the Councilors presents the "Winter Wonderland dance" This is a outstanding event that makes the school into a magical snowscape, providing students with an unforgettable night of this winter-themed dance.

Beyond the dance a winter fashion show invites students to flaunt their creativity with outstanding winter dresses and suits. Including the teachers and students as judges that's not part taking in this, will crown the winter royalty for the most beautiful attire.

To add warmth, hot coco station and a snack area that's suitable for winter will be on hand. Giving a cozy refreshments after a cold dance.

The Winter Wonderland Dance its merely just a night with dancing! Its a magical event with chatter, dancing and making memories of course. The council aims to create a fun and memorial experience, celebrating winter's beauty while having fun with the people around.. Brace yourself for a frosty fun experience that's sure to be the winter's highlight

The Time and Location:
The winter wonderland dance will take place on 16th at 6pm at the school's gymnasium

The layout:
A Entrance and photo booths, a dance area near the stage, a winter fashion show runway with a judging booths for the fashion show... a Hot coco station, and a snack stations, a lounge area, DJ booth and the exit

the entrance and photo booths:
-snowflake arched entrance
-a photographer taking picture

Dance floor
-a area near the stage that resembles almost a icy pond

Winter fashion show runway
-near the dance floor
-a area where the judges sits.

-Hot coco area
-cozy corner with tables and chairs
-hot coco stands

Snack area
-Next to the hot coco stand
-Snacks that makes you feel at home, cookies, cupcakes or such

DJ-Booth
- Near the dance floor

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Aya Jökull-Arya

Phone number:
030-804-8333

How would you describe your personality?:
She has the personality of a young student that just want to learn and gets annoyed when people talks alot in class instead of learning she isn't the type to throw fits about it so she keeps her mouth zipped. Her personality has a tiger under neath all of her kindness waiting to be release, she is a sweet girl that normally doesn't cry at all but if she is in a situation that she can't control and can't do anything about it she would break down in tears.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Screenshot 2024-01-05 170924.png

_c44be2a8-4ec8-428b-a5c4-5a99afe60d06.jpeg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I have the students of Karakura at heart wanting them to be feel safe at the area where they learning, Hoping to step up as A counselor to make the area more safe and able to help the school faculty with no hands tied behind my back. Being a counselor is not about fun and games, its a position to look forward on helping the students and faculty. Its making sure everyone is treated the same. I want to make the students fell they are treated fair and feel safe more than anything, I want to be the vice captain if there is such role, my duty is making the school a happier place to go than feel like its a prison.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I want to make the students feel safe around school faculty. Me wanting this position as a college counsellor because I enjoy making students feel safe where they feel they were wronged than i can be the voice when they don't have one. if they were in the wrong it will be my duty to make sure they were treated also fairly with the punishment.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most i would say the things you can do as a councilor, like connections but more importantly making sure the students are treated fair that's what interested me the most where some councilors will just stand there while a kid waiting on the student done beating up the kid when they can step in between and could've stopped it before a student get a nose bleed/broken nose. I want to step up and help students before a fight gets serious.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
By encouraging open communication, to step up and say no for bullying another that's person just like the rest of us, putting flyers up for anti-bullying, mental health assistance, and stepping up and chase the kids who's slipping classes for no reason at all so they can have a proper education in a safe space that doesn't take bullying another lightly, with a person that they can talk to when they feeling sad with an open communication.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread