OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Lizzy_little

What is your timezone?:
CDT

Please provide your Discord tag:
lizzy_little

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lizzys-french-applicatin.62099/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-lizzy_little.64366/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lizzy_littles-language-application.66481/ | Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
I find that my activity on the server has drastically changed. I get on SRP at least once a day and remain to have a more frequent activity on the server. With that said, I took a break for a short while as I had to focus on my studies so it took a dip in my activity on the server. But now that I am graduated, I am able to get on more.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
(collage) [Collage b] Lizzy Yuuki [The one applying]
(Highschool) [Grade-12] Willow Nakamura

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware of that.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

As the council motto reads, ‘For the students, by the students’. The council is ran by body of people that represent the students of Karakura High & College as a leadership position, the council’s purpose is to voice of the concerns that is a problem within the school, to provide support to faculty with misbehaving students, setting an positive example to others, creating diverse events that can helps build an good image for the school and teamwork and comradery skills to come up with new ideas for said events. They are practically a cohesive pathway between the general faculty and the students.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
The student council from what I've witnessed are some of the friendliest faces within the school. They are very much role models, and frankly I inspire to shed light in a positive manner for others, like they have done for me. I am also friends with some student council members, and they recommended that I should join the council. So, I feel as though I can vouch that I would integrate well with the other councilors, contributing to my strong team-working capabilities. Not just that, I want to be a part of the council to participate more in the community and create a good image for myself. I’ve participated in the various school events that the council has come up with, like the Candygrams, Valentine’s Dance and the Fright Night Dance featuring that cool maze. I want to be a part of the ideals that the council makes happen and suggest events!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am very much aware, and I cannot wait to use my creativity to help the council with events and other things. I believe I work very well with others.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President

They are the primary leaders within the council, they make the events happen essentially. They reach out to clubs, teams and faculty leadership to get everything done. They require team-working skills and hone directional skills, in order to dictate whether everyone is performing their job in a respectful and safe manner.

Vice-President
They are the second-in-command within the council, they provide to the president’s ideals and they fill into the president’s shoes if they are inactive for a short period or they voice concerns to the president that may have been overlooked. Helping with the overall chain of things.

Councillors
Stated before in the question of the Student council and what they do? They help create ideas, perform councilor duties around the school, etc. They are quite important in the chain of things.

Prefect
Prefects are just general people in the student community, they report any misbehaving students and communicate it to either faculty or the council body. They have no ability to perform disciplinary measures.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

The first step that I would do is formally warn the student to stop their disruptive behavior and to keep their voice to a minimum. If ignored, I would warn them again in a more stern tone. If somehow ignored again, I would give them one more warning, this time threatening detention as a punishment. Despite all the warnings I’ve given the person and they continue, I’d give them a detention on the spot. However, to minimize possible further disruptions to the assembly, I would get them to come with me so I can speak to them alone so others can listen to the assembly, maybe discreetly getting more faculty or councilors to help with the issue.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would take a detailed reading of their clothing and any tattoos or markings that can be identifiable as the mask covers their face. I wouldn’t run after the student as it puts myself at risk as I do not know the intentions of the masked person. Immediately, I would radio on the council radio, a rough description of the person, informing them to keep a lookout and issue an appropriate detention and confiscation of the mask. If no councilors happened to be around, I would seek out a faculty member for further assistance with the issue.

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?
I would approach the situation, looking to see what was going on in full. Personally, I would not like to assume information as I do not know the entire situation and could interpret wrong. Proceeding to ask the teacher about the artwork and what the overall issue was about. Then I would ask the student what their intent was behind the artwork and if it was malicious intent behind it. Then I would then talk to the other people that the artwork was intended to, asking if there is any possible history of bullying. Getting all the information, I would act appropriately, giving it all to the teacher for them to hand out further disciplinary actions for bullying.

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?
Taken aback, I would ask the students exactly what they are protesting for and if it is a justifiable reason to stage a protest, I would simply tell them that they need a better cause in order for me to take it up to higher powers. If it is a good reason, approaching the vice-president or president about the protest that students want to have so they can escalate the issue to SLT, so it can be discussed further with exactly what would happen within the protest event.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Wanting to know what exactly I did wrong, I would ask the teacher of their concerns. If I deem that I was drastically wrong in the situation, I would apologize for my actions to the teacher and take any disciplinary actions that are necessary on my account, understanding that I need to improve on certain aspects. If I find that I was completely right in actions, I would take it up to the council providing evidence that my actions were just and explaining the entire situation to them.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Field Day
~~~~~~~

What's better than a field day out of school and with friends?! Just Imagine it the numerous students that would attend this event to gather around with their fellow comrades & students to engage in some fun little competitive games together and possibly eat various dishes made by our amazing cooking club or great local businesses to contribute. The council could host and manage a good overall game, like Tug of War where we will have two groups battling it out to remain victorious and get bragging rights! or a bean bag toss where they can hurl various beanbags with friends or teachers, along with an obstacle course where students can compete against teachers or friends, maybe even sport members, we can even add Capture the Flag which I feel as though this game might be the best! There are many games that we can implement for the students and overall faculty's enjoyment. Like stated before, we can outreach for community support from local businesses to come and make appearances if they would like to sell their delicious food items and amazing desserts. And who knows, they could even sell amazing merchandise to students and maybe even create a limited item to sell just for this event, it could possibly motivate the students to show up. but that's outstretching it! But not everyone has to engage in the friendly rivalry events, they can chill around and enjoy the experience away from school altogether! In all honesty, I feel this would be a great bonding opportunity for students, especially for new or old! People can make new lifelong friendships at this event and maybe other people could add more suggestions to make this event far greater than what I have in store! and I think this event might bring us memories from when we were younger and enjoyed these types of games, so I hope you consider this idea.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Lizzy Yuuki

Phone number:
(030)-128-5003

How would you describe your personality:
From a first glance, I give off a sort of timid and shy personality but when I am with people that I know, I can be very chaotic. I just give off that energy. I’d like to think that I am friendly and quite outgoing when you get to know me like others have described in conversations. I am quite mature compared to my other friends, but I still have a goofy side!

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
mifjrn34.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position:

What separates me from others is that I want to be able to liberate my passions of being a good role model within our school, becoming a leader like my other councilor friends. They constantly remind me of what it’s like to be in the council, and it makes me want to drive to be like them. And I can work in a team, I excel at that very skill and it’s important to be able to do that from what I have been told.

Why do you want this position:
Joining the student council changes how you see the school and its community. It's exciting to work with others who want to make the school safer and better. Planning events together sounds fun too. I've always wanted to use my creativity for something important, and this feels like the right opportunity. Working with a small group of students who are also friends sounds perfect to me.

What interests you the most about student council:
The student council inspires me to be a better person. The way they ensure the school stays safe amazes me, and they seem like overall great people. I’ve always wanted the opportunity to get to know more of the amazing people in it and even help out. I also mentioned numerous times that I already have a few friends there who tell me about the council, and from what I've heard, the council is amazing so that made me really interested.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can contribute by organizing fun events that bring the general school community together as one, ensuring that everyone is acting accordingly to ensure safety. Also, in making new future council events more engaging and more memorable for others!​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 207
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in ⁠#help channel in KA Discord for your roles.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread