Level 3
umiizxxmie
umiizxxmie
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

umiizxxmie

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

Yes, I had one warning for spamming cosmetics,.

What is your timezone?:

GMT+7

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

whois.umii#6666

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/applying-language.42866/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/applying-language.42925/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-karakura-high-student-council-application.43205/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.43257/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43265/ [APPROVED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-application.44318/ [APPROVED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-council-application.46404/ [APPROVED]

Describe your activity on the server:

I would log on whenever I can, whenever I'm free, rather roaming around making new friends or roleplay with my best friends. If not, I'd attend classes, runs around the school to see if there is any students breaking rules, if so I would report to the nearest school staff of councilor. For IRL, during the week (MON-FRI) I wouldn't have that much time but I would try my best to log on and enjoy RPing!

List your accounts and roles on this server:

umiizxxmie | [College][B] Meixue Ling

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Of course I am aware! If I'm not way would I even apply?

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Student Council is a group of students who volunteers to help the school being a better place, for example, help other students, plan and organize events, help out the school faculties and patrol to see if there is any students breaking the rules etc. They would always show a warm smile and give out a hand to help them and ensures that no-one in school grounds breaks the school rules and keep everyone safe and happy.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

A lot, I've seen people arguing, fighting, breaking rules and so. I really wanna keep them away from trouble so that gives them a better chance of going to college, getting a job or anything. I've also been in HS council for quite a long time and I really enjoyed it. Also, me in real life school is both council and school prefect, working with the team, planning events, organizing events is really fun! Team work makes the dream work isn't it?

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yess I am aware! Creativity is my strength, I created a lot of events in my school council, and it all worked out pretty well! Teamwork is what I enjoy the most, no matter what job I get for this specific event, I would work all my best to make this job come out perfectly.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President - The person who has all the responsibilities to everything and manages the whole council team

Vice President - They also have big responsibilities to everything but they helps the President to manage

Secretary - They keeps logs and everything, creating small events and they can have other councilors to help them create the event also keeping tracks of the roles under them.

Treasurer - They deals with the event budgets and they get items from the shops and shopkeepers for the event and comes up with good ideas and get enough money for creating new school events.

Student Body Reporter - They manages the school magazine and makes sure that everything goes perfect and nothing goes wrong

Council Representative - This role is higher than a normal council member, doing morning announcements and being a perfect good role model and training new council members.

Council Member - A new council member under trainment or trail. Keeping the students sticking with the school roles and calling school staffs if there is a student not following school rules.

Club leaders - Clubs are important to the council too, they help planning events, giving ideas etc.​

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would stand in between them and separate them, then say: "Girls? Its not good harassing each other right? What happened? Would you guys wanna talk about it?". I would kindly ask them to explain one by one what exactly happened, and I would not allow them to interrupt the other one while they are speaking. If they kept on arguing and ignoring me, I would ask them to come in the council room while one is speaking to me, and the other one stays far away from us until I can find out a way to solve their problem, if they don't agree, I would change my solution.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Remember what they look like and say it into the council chat to keep an eye out, before they run far away from me, I would take screenshots and remember their IGN then report to rather higher ups or SLT to track the student down. I would not chase them by myself because they might take me to a place where there is no-one near by and could have hurt or threaten me.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would go up to councillor and speak to them seriously and remind them the purpose of the council is to help others, not to abuse. And if they does not stop, I would take some screenshots and report to the presidents or SLT and warn them. Then I would go up to the student and ask them for some questions: "What happened? Why did the councillor abused you?" things like that. And of course I'd have to calm the student's emotions to make them feel better.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would find my council friends and ask about the meeting, I would also share my opinions and discuss it with them maybe would be better! But if they don't know what happened during the meeting, we would go speak to the president and ask them about the information clearly and talk to them about my opinions. Because informations from meetings are very important, if we miss anything our events or plans would mess everything up.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would ask them calmly what exactly I have done wrong, if its true, I would accept punishment that is coming to me and try my best to make up for my mistakes. But if i think its not true, I would find as much evidence as possible to prove that I am correct. But I would be calm and sensible during these situations. Because this would only make the things worse and everyone might think that I am lying. So if I keep calm, it would be easier for me to prove myself. Further more, if there is someone that wants me to get in trouble, I would try to figure out who it is, ask them why they would do this. If its because I have done something to them that they think it is harmful rather physically or mentally, I would apologies. If they did it on purpose just for fun, I would report this to the staff and tell them what actually happened.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Music Creating Festival

It would be the Music Creating Festival! Me myself is very into and loving music production. I have a lot inspirations from the other producers but that's nothing about the even I'm talking about! During the event, I would like to ask all students to go to a music producing website with free sample packs and examples enough for the people who doesn't know how to record rhythms them selves or people who doesn't have a idea on how to make a music. So that everyone would get a chance on trying to make their own music! After telling them what to do, I would set a dead line which before that day everyone will finish their music. On the day of the deadline, students would send their music files to the councilors. The councilors would listen to all of them privately and choose some best ones and play them on the festivals. The we will let the students vote for the ones that they think is the best one. The music with the most vote would get a good prize and I would encourage them to try make more music in their style and they might get popular! But of course, the best ones that the councilors has pick, the students who made the music would also get a prize.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Meixue Ling

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

(030)-295-7244

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Meixue would be really friendly, but she would not seemed like it. She might be a little bit afraid of speaking to strangers but she's trying to overcome her fears.
As long as the person seemed friendly to her... She doesn't like showing her thoughts or showing her emotions, but she'd be really open when she's with her older sister Meiqi.
Meixue would be a 5'0ft tall 20 years old female that's has pure black eyes and brown hair. She is a very positive person, but when she becomes unthoughtful and sad, she would be really nervous and seems like she'd start crying at any time.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1667311448278.png1667311456286.png1667311462379.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

The thing that separates me from other applications is that I am the kind of person that's easy to talk to and to be friends also with responsibilities. I really wanna join the council team just to help making the school a better place and a member that makes the environment to everyone better. When there is a new student, I would always welcome them and lead them into the Karakura high school and not make them feel lonely. I would definitely go up to them with a friendly warm welcome smile and be their first friend in the school and give them a good memory when they are new to the school whoever they are. But if our point of view is different, I would listen and watch closely and do the things that does not make them uncomfortable, or I'll find another person who has the same point of view with them and be friends with them.

Why do you want this position?:

I have seen a lot new students standing lonely without any friends, watching the others hanging around happily. I have also see so many people getting harrased and having negative energy with them. I would bring them light and help them to get to a safe place to avoid the bullies. Also giving them confidence on making new friends and fitting into the social circle. And tell them that everything is not that bad, this is not a bad place, just be positive and you're fine. If I'm a councilor, I would try my best as always to solve the problems together with these people, comforting their emotions and giving them hope and happiness.

What interests you the most about student council?:

The thing that interests me the most about student council is that they welcome people with their struggles and the councilors would help them wit the problem. Making the school safe and fun. The events also cannot be separated from the council team's management and coordination. Everyone in the council team works separately but aiming the same goal which I really love about. And I'm also interested on how they managed to make the school so beautiful and safe for everyone.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

The best way is to give them kindness and are always welcomed to ask for help. Asking if they are okay and if not they could get up together, helping each other and creating a good relationship. So it'll make them think that school is not just for studying, you could make friends, hang around together happily, a place that you would enjoy staying. I really wanna help making the school better and safer and create a non-negative energy place for everyone!​

Attachments

• 1667311102955.png
    1667311102955.png
    326 bytes · Views: 7

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council found your application great, however, they have decided to place you on pending until the council falls out of ratio.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply and welcome BACK to the student council, after your short leave from the highschool council, you will now join the College council.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Dean] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread