Level 50
dreamchapter
dreamchapter
Fundraiser+

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:

Watermelon_100

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:

No, I do not have any bans or kicks. I do have a warning but it was from 2-3 years ago and since then has expired.

What is your timezone in GMT?:

MST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:

avery#8567

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Jobs:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-application-velvet-cafe.20776/#post-72904 ~ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-application.20260/#post-71442 ~ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychiatrist-application-watermelon.21025/ ~ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/writing-teacher-application-written-by-watermelon.20512/ ~ Denied

Languages:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/turkish-language-application.20818/ ~ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-language-application.20817/ ~ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-re-applied-again.20340/ ~ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-watermelon.20511/ ~ Accepted

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

My activity on the server, I would say is about 8 1/2 out of 10. I do try to play everyday, however sometimes I won't be online due to school, homework or personal reasons. On the forums, I am usually on every other day, just to see what’s new and if I have any notifications.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

The student council is a group of students who work together to help out the school in many different ways. They are usually in charge to help plan school events and fundraisers. They also help the school staff with whatever they might need help doing. They also help to improve the school. They might find issues or things that could be fixed in school and vote on what to do with it or how to make it better.

The student council has many “roles” that you could get elected to. These roles help the council, overall be more organized and be more efficient.

The main roles that consist in most student councils are, president, vice president, secretary, treasurer and normal council members.. This could be different depending on where you live or the constraints you have. The president and vice-president’s main job is to lead and coordinate the other council members. They make sure that everything goes to plan. They also usually plan the meetings and voting sessions.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

One of the highschool teachers, Kona Dot, actually suggested I should apply. She is one of my friends and wanted some help with her teaching. I also just always had an interest to join, I just never really thought of actually doing it. When I saw that I had a chance, I decided to go ahead and apply!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

From what I have heard and seen, the Karakura student council, mainly helps plan events, and fundraisers and helps make the school a better place to be. They also help enforce the rules and make sure the students are following the rules at all times. They would also help the school staff when asked or when needed.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I personally think my overall work ethic is pretty straight forward. There is definitely more I could work on, but overall I am a motivated person, meaning I can get a good amount of work done without being distracted. However, I am sad to say I am a procrastinator. However, I am only a procrastinator when it comes to certain things. For example, I would procrastinate on a math assignment but not a school project.

I am also a very determined person. When I have a goal to achieve. I always want to try my best to get to it. I’ve always been this way. I also work well both by myself and in groups, so it’s helpful in a lot of situations.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

Honestly, the thing that interests me the most about the student council, is helping out the school and people in general. I’ve always loved helping people and making the community better. Also, it seems like a very friendly and open-minded environment. For example, it would be very easy to speak out my ideas in the council. I wouldn’t feel judged.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

My past experience in roleplaying, mainly came from the earlier days of RPH. I first came around 2-3 years ago. So, I have learned a few things. I also used to role-play on a different roleplay server before it shut down recently. However, going back to my RPH roleplaying, I have roleplayed/roleplaying as a shop-owner. On my alternate account, I own a shop. I have not role-played as anything else except for a student and shop owner.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I wouldn’t judge the member for submitting this idea. Instead, I would help to find ways to improve the idea and make it better. I would ask other council members for their input as well.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I would calmly ask them, why they do not like my idea and ask if they could help me change it to make it better. I will not criticize the fellow members for disliking my idea. If they don’t like it, it must be a bad idea and shouldn't argue with that.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

The first thing I would do is try to calm everyone down. Once calm, I would tell them that arguing will take you nowhere and should stop fighting about it. Then, we will discuss the ideas and evaluate them. We will go over the pros and cons and see which would overall be a better decision. If that doesn’t work, we can ask a school staff or teacher to put their input on the ideas.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:

First thing I would do is to get some proof of the situation. Once I get the proof, which would most-likely be a screenshot, I would then take it to the president or vice-president and discuss it with them. I would show them the proof and would tell them everything I know about the councillor who is doing this.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would first let the president know that I am not fond of the idea. I would tell them why and explain to them the reasons why I disagreed. I would not judge them for their statement. I would politely say that their thought isn’t what I would do. If they make a fit about my disagreement, I would ask the other members to put their input.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I
would first confront them and ask what they have against each other. Then, I would try to explain to them that their drama could possibly result in them getting kicked out of the council. I would be sure to listen to both sides of the story and try to help resolve the drama.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Asa P. T. Ozoku (Potente, Taketa)

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
450-631-684

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:The main part of her personality is shy. She has always been shy and has a hard time communicating with people. Sometimes, because of her shyness, she can get severe anxiety from things that make her uncomfortable. Things like, being put on the spot, making friends, etc. Due to this, she doesn't have many friends and the ones she does have, she gets attached to them easily. She is also very sensitive. Her emotions change pretty quickly and sometimes would make a big deal out of things other people wouldn't care about.

Character appearance/attire:

She would have dyed pinkish hair with a semi-tan colored skin. She would have green eyes and long lashes. Her clothing would consist of a black t-shirt tucked into a grey skirt. With a cardigan over top and ankle high boots.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

The thing that separates me from others seeking this position is that I am very hardworking and very diligent. I like getting work done when I can and try my best to make it my best work possible. I always try to have my work turned in on time as well. I very much dislike having lazy work and work that isn’t well thought-out or thorough at all. I also work well both alone and in groups. This is very helpful in many situations.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position because I believe I can make a difference at the council. I believe that I would be a great help to the council and make a great contribution. I am willing to learn new things and am willing to go out of my comfort zone. I am also willing to do the work that is needed in order to be a member. I am always there if any other member needs help at all!

What interests you the most about student council?:

What interests me the most is that I can help make the school community better and have it be a more enjoyable environment to be in. It seems very fun and a very good place to learn new things. I also really want to help the school in anyways that I can.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I think I could contribute a few fundraiser or event ideas for the school. I have some in my mind, but they need some more details that I think the council can help with. I think I can also contribute as a good role model for the council and show a good example.

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Hey man! I'm not the one that accepts these anymore, but you were accepted! Ping oph#1556 in the Karakura Academics Discord for your role.​

Users who are viewing this thread