Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft username?:

TanoshiiDays
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I've been kicked a couple of times for being AFK, once to fix my age and another to reload my College role, but other than that I haven't been banned/warned before.
What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT -6 (Mexico City)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, I do. It is SageNeko#5775.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29822/ [Spanish App, accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.30456/ [College, accepted]
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Since I got to attend job 6 days a week from 7 am to 3 pm I have plenty of time to check on the Server, meaning that I'm usually 6 hours around. However, since I feel that I still need to know a couple more of things about the rules and the server, I'm not as active here. If anything I'd come to update my status and check on new posts, but that's it. Although I'd be more active if required.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?
(The student council) is a group of associated students who make an extracurricular activity in Elementary/High school around the world, and there are plenty of functions within the council. Their goal is to share and receive ideas from the school community, their interests, their concerns regarding the school's authorities and teachers. In addition to this, they also help to collect funds for their activities, social events, community projects and reforms for the school.
They work together with the school community, as the students give a very valuable feedback on the development of the activities within the school.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
No one brought me to apply, I took this choice in my own. Still, I'd like to say that it was out of motivation.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Well, as I stated previously, the school council of Karakura plan events for the school community, that way they are able to create a fun ambience where students can learn and have fun at the same time. With that said, a council will also make sure to safeguard the peaceful environment between students, just so the school community will be free of any kind of maltreatment, either physical or psychological bullying. A community where everyone is friend to everyone is an important pillar for the appropiate development of every single student, since they'd feel confident and they'll be looking forward for the next school day.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'm a very perfectionist person. I will always try to find manners to make the day-to-day in school a pleasant and fresh experience, but I'm aware that we all have different opinions, which means that maybe my ideas will not be from everyone's sympathy, and that's okay because that does mean we all want to implement different things. I'm a hard-working person, even if I fail, I'm willing to learn from my associates and I'd politely and respectfully address to my classmates.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
Mainly, I would want to help the school council by working with my fellow associates in giving more ideas to make the school life a little bit more fun, but of course always motivating the highschoolers to not leave their studies and hopefully, have the whole Karakura students to realize that school could be both fun and useful not only for their life, but also to become a real adult. Motivating others to keep studying is my biggest interest.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?
Since I've barely done RP (like, since I joined this server), I have no experience in roleplaying, and while I'm a moderately experienced writer. I realized that roleplaying is not like write a book or a story as every single choice taken leads to different scenarios. Even so, I'm putting on my best effort to improve my roleplaying skills.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I consider that "awful" is an abstract concept. While for the person who submitted the idea thinks that it is good, for others it might not be. With this I mean that we all have different opinions, and obviously I'd give my feedback on their ideas, always keeping the politeness and showing as much respect as possible; also I would help to somehow improve their opinion if I do consider it could be useful, but also listening to my classmates' opinions and think of a better idea.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I'd try explaining the pros and cons, as well as trying to give my idea a better development/wording and I would change it a little bit. If still my idea continues to dislike everyone, then we should think of something else. Evidently always being polite, keeping the composure and adressing respectfully to everyone.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would try to settle down the mood, and ask them to concentrate in the topic we are talking about, as it shouldn't interfere in the council's activities. While I understand the fact that every single person in the world do have different opinions, it is not something to argue about. I consider that keeping the composure is another important thing to debate. With this, I mean that I would also politely ask to maintain the calm.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
The student council is supposed to help the school community, not to behave overbearingly to the students. With that said, I would try to explain the council's function and what we are supposed to do, as well as tell them to not power-abuse around. If they fail to do so, I shall bring it up to the council president.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
The president is the head of the council, but that doesn't mean I will refrain from voicing my opinion. After all, the student council shall work together to raise our honored community. But if turns out the president is talking behind someone's back, I will nicely help them to recall the council's goal.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
There can't always be a calm mood, I'm aware of that situation, but I think that learning to separate personal problems from the job. Still, in my opinion they should have to fix their differences, so I would try to have them talk and discuss, and hopefully they'll make up to each other.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Ichigaya Asuka
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
(+81) 671374547
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Since Asuka has social anxiety, she might behave overly shy with people she doesn't know. Even so, she will always happy to help those who might be having problems, and she'd try to give her best effort in every single activity she does.
Character appearance/attire:
//Skin
body.png
//A more "realistic" look (credits to Mr. Niggles#4862 on Discord)
selfie_sageneko.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I'm not going to say that my application is the best or anything, nor what makes my application the best. Still, I am going to say this: in my humble opinion, a community needs less selfish people and more humble ones. That way, the community will become better. I don't like to point out why I'm the best at something or what separates me from others, everyone is able to be better and improve as person.
Why do you want this position?:
I truly do like helping people with whatever I can, even in real life I will always help people struggling in their life. I've done mistakes like any other person, I'm not perfect, but if there's anything I do the best is helping out people and giving real advice. Basically, I think that being a councilor would be a good manner to help people not just ICly, but also OOCly.
What interests you the most about student council?:
Being repetitive diminish the credibility in a speech, so other than helping people, the event organization kind of got me really curious, and since I have been thinking of events that can be done, I would want to make them a thing.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
School must be a place where fun and learning shall be essential for the students to actually have the best school life, so being too strict is not a choice. I would encourage the whole community to keep their school life, and make them realize that school will bring them a life full of success. Also, for giving advice to the community ICly and OOCly; always being friendly and exhort the community to it would also be another contribution I'd offer.​

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Your character is cute! This isn't my job, but ping oph#1556 in the Karakura Academics Discord for your role.​

Users who are viewing this thread