Level 3
Emiliaok
Emiliaok
Notable
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Emiliaok

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I was warned once for OOC toxicity(saying "L", January 2023).

What is your timezone?:
UTC+1

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): @asuidc

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.56801/ [APPROVED]
Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I'm fairly active as a player, especially on weekends, even tho sometimes I take some breaks. I do a lot of roleplay in school and class (I have almost 200 classes joined despite not being the oldest player). My past school roleplay is mostly about hanging out with friends and overall having fun time, I never gangrp'd on this character.
List your accounts and roles on this server:
Emiliaok(Main, account I'm applying on), College Bachelor
Szczelina(alt), Grade-8
Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Student council is something like higher-up student. Their main responsibility is taking care of school grounds and making sure everyone is behaving well, and also hosting some events. They should overall represent higher level than average student, and they should be as professional as it could be towards school employees. Their role is overall very important to everyone. Also above that, their task is to be behavioral example for everyone and provide communication between students and adults working in school. Student council should also pay attention to overall maintenance and representing school, as well as it's possible, by patrolling and making sure everyone can feel safe, and helping higher-ups taking care of detention. They should also be able to teamwork as it's extremely important in such role.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Honestly, I wasn't too interested in joining council, but some time later I got invited to council hang-outs by Hitomi(ign: Vexosphere) and what bought me was their teamwork and being able to take care of things. They are also very respected and try to act professional anytime they are needed despite having hard time with some students and people outside the school. Their help towards others is very underappreciated and I think something should be changed about that.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, as I said councillors faction should work as a team and remain creative to provide as much interesting roleplay as it's possible.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President:
Highest role you could have as a councillor. They are responsible for taking care of council. Such as checking activity and overall behavior (checking if everyone meets expected standards and won't destroy council reputation). They are also biggest masterminds and deciding factor behind hosting events. They are also most responsible for deciding who's gonna make it into council faction.
Vice-President: They should be role model for lower ranked councillors but still be as responsible and professional as Presidents, being their main support. Their overall work should be above average, to make sure everything between regular councillors won't cause any issues. They are also big factor in deciding about events and their outcome.
Training Comittee: They are responsible for making sure new councillors are gonna meet council standards, and be able to do their duties on school grounds. As being main knowledge factor for new councillors, they are expected to be able to spread their experience in most professional form.
Councillor: Despite being lowest of all the roles above, they should still remain professional and helpful towards students, be role model for everyone and be as helpful as it could be for school employees. Even if their job isn't as focused on hosting events and stuff like that, as it's for presidents and vice's, they should still remain creative. Despite all that they should be open-minded when it comes to giving some new ideas for council.
Faculty: As they are most mature and oldest, they are biggest authority in school, so as a councillor you should pay a lot of attention to them and respect them. Even despite that, as a councillor you should look at them objectively, and even if it's recommended to take consider their word, they aren't a part of council faction, so you should always have your own opinion, of course making sure it's reasonable and accepted by council higher-ups.
SLT: Highest-ups when it comes to school grounds, elites of the elites. What they say, has to always to be taken into consideration and can't be ignored. They are a biggest factor in decisions, as they are most responsible for school's reputation.
Students: You should pay most attention to them, as some of them are most responsible for trouble making, but they still build school community, by joining teams and such things. You should always take care of them and make sure they feel safe on school grounds, as there wouldn't be school without them.​

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
At first I would try to gain their attention. If that wouldn't succeed, I'd go between them to make sure they won't go into any physical contact. Next thing I'd do is ask about what happened, and try to listen to both sides and understand both of them, being as objective and professional as it's possible. After that I'd try to come with suggestion to resolve a problem and make sure they will stop arguing. If that wouldn't work, I'd try to warn them verbally, telling them that they will receive detention if they won't stop. Last thing I'd do would be asking some school employee to help with the problem, if it's needed.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
At first I'd try to chase them, but during this time, I'd use radio to describe their attitre and ask more councilors to help me taking care of them. Next thing I'd do is telling some school employees about potential danger for students, because someone is breaking the rules by running around masked. After catching said person, I'd ask them why would they do such a thing, and try to make them reconsider their behavior, before them receiving consequences, despite the fact it's suspendable. I think the best way to stop the outcome is to take care of it's reason.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
First of all, I'd confront them personally and ask them why would they do such a thing despite being required to be role model. I'd do my best changing their mind and make them reconsider their choices, I'd also warn them, that it could make them lose their role. If that wouldn't succeed, I'd report it to higher-ups. If the problem will get even worse, I won't hesitate to report the problem to the SLT.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
As council is based on teamwork, I should make sure to communicate with other members and ask them about stuff I missed, also I'd try to make sure I'm gonna be more professional and responsible in the future.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I'
d try to be polite about their word, I should listen to them and definitely consider that. Before chaning my mind I should also ask some higher-ups about their opinion on my behavior and the way I acted. Of course as role model, I should always be able to take criticism and consider that for my future acts, not to mention I should act professional towards crticism I received as councillor is a respected and very important role.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event): I personally think events should be fun, while also making sure someone will get to know some fun facts, or some more useful knowledge. My idea of event would be called "History of Karakura", It would have few parts, first of all I'd try to organise something like stage, with spectacle including important events in Karakura history. Of course before presenting it, we should take few tries, making sure it's entertaining and useful knowledge at the same time. As I director of it, I'd try my best to make it in unusual form and eye-catching one. After the spectacle I'd start main part of the event, with some foodtrucks, activity corners, and most importantly quizes. The quizes there would be presented in a game show form, making it entertaining to watch by others. Most of questions would be based on things, we all could learn during the spectacle. To gain people's attention, we of course need to provide some prizes and distinctions for people taking part in that. Also after the quizes there should be some booths, with some exclusive event related items. After all, one of the last parts of the event would be asking students to do some summary of everything they learned during it, by trying to repeat the spectacle by themselves, with help of some drama and performing arts teachers. Lastly we would highlight most outstanding students on the event and give them some rewards.
- Second event idea I'd provide is athletic one. I'd prepare some comfortable seats, photo booths, and foodtrucks for people not taking part in them. We'd try to gather some group of people and organize few competitions for them. Such as running around the track field, long jumping (the way we'd rank it would be based on rolling and detailrp skills of person), discus and javelin throw (the way we'd rank them is similiar to previous one), and lastly an obstacle course.
- Last event idea would be Halloween one, since it's quite close. It would probably be simplest one of all of them. Mostly based around coolest costume competition, some photo booths with horror-like backgrounds. Also I think something like "Scary Maze" idea with prize would fit perfectly, it would be basically some unpredicatble route with few mysteries to solve, requiring a lot of group work.​

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Emilia Misono-Awano
Phone number:
030-271-4929
How would you describe your personality?:
I'd say I can assure everyone, I'm gonna be professional as a councillor, because I rarely get emotional during arguments, which can make me objective in every situation. Despite not being too emotional, I can still feel sympathy towards other people and try to understand their feelings, as I hate harassment and bullying. It's hard to piss me off, so I'm sure most of trouble makers won't be able to blackmail me, by trying to destroy me mentally. Of course as every human being, I'm not perfect myself, sometimes I act thinking I'm most mature person out there and I tend to forget to rely on others. Even tho, when reminded of doing so, I'm always trying to take someone's word seriously and reconsider my attitude.
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1694832624711.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I rarely get emotional doing my job, so any case and punishment I will receive won't affect my attitude. Also above that, I'm uncasual thinker, so I'd try to do my best providing a solution to some complicated cases. Also I think that could make it hard for person to manipulate me, while I'm trying to resolve a problem. I will try my best being extemely fair, giving good example to other students, while also making sure to help as many as it's possible.
Why do you want this position?:
I think school grounds are filled with trouble makers and to be completely fair with you, some of people in council faction aren't just stubborn enough to take care of them. As a person which respects some order and values, I'd love to try changing something by myself. There are a lot of foreign students and Japanese students, all of them deserve respect and being treated nicely on school grounds, after all it's a place which will have a high impact on their future, no one should feel endangered here, I want to try my best, to make sure it's gonna be like that.
What interests you the most about student council?:
What bought me the most about student council, is them being able to team up and try to work together, despite some of them having far different personality from one another. I was invited on two of council hang-outs and I can easily tell those people aren't there just by an accident, everyone of them has some talent or ability. And despite not agreeing with them on everything, I'd love to try my best being part of this group and be another head with new ideas to provide safety and reason on school grounds.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
First of all, I'd try my best to be unconventional thinker, mostly trying to find the solution of the cause, instead of just preventing the outcome. I'm open to conversations with people, including trouble makers, just to understand everyone. I think trying to talk would provide more safety on school grounds, instead of just giving punishment without any talk. It's better to try understand one another. Obviously, trouble makers aren't the everything I should worry about on school grounds. There are lost students, which need help, or some hurt ones, I should make sure to observe everything, without being obnoxious and nosy, and do my best providing help. Also a lot of people tend to not report their issues, so instead of only trying to listen to people, I should patrol a lot and pay attention to every detail.​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but we currently do not find you suitable for the position at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread