Hayden

Level 2
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?
: ChemicalAlone

Past warns/kicks/bans?: Failure to pass KPS 2 others I don't remember

What is your timezone?: BST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Jordie#6884

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): 2 Language applications accepted

Describe your activity on the server?: I'm fairly active on the server and I am normally on around night and day times.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I'm aware

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of students brought together to help with the school. Councillors normally get together and debate on ideas to improve the school. When around school, councillors are expected to point any troublemakers to the desired place, depending on the offence (detention room, council room, dean or principals’ office, etc.), Recently the councillors have also been telling college students to go to class as it is now mandatory.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I did I thought it would be fun to try apply for it. To maybe try get more into the schoolRP than the combat and gangrp

What does the school council of Karakura do?: ''Like said previously, councillors are to discuss ideas to improve the school. They are also supposed to be punishing troublemakers accordingly, directing students to their specified classes, they are also there to help students with directions if a new student is lost and is always around to be helpful.''

What interests you the most about the student council?: I'm interested because I'd like to work along side of some of the councillors and i tend to enjoy a challenge. It would be something different from what I’m used to, I would like to try it.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I’ve been heavily involved in combat-rp, and gang-rp but i would like to try take a new experience into more of the school-rp situations and I think it would be kind of chill to try it out.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I'd hear out the full idea before I would say anything about the situation, discuss with the other members, I would take a calm approach and once hearing the idea.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this? : I would continue on editing it till it became proper enough & suited all the boxes for the other councillors to where they all agreed.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: if it's hostile at all, I can always message the lead about it. If the argument is only rising up, I’ll involve myself to calm it down, there's no need to argue, but it’s always fine to share your opinion on an idea.

A councillor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: Well, I would first take screenshots of my chat or use a medal to clip for any sort of evidence. Secondly, I would allow it to continue ICly, but involving myself to where the counsellor would be scolded by myself. I’d give them constructive criticism, implying they should revise their actions, so they can rethink about what they have done and to see what they could do better at.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:If I agreed on it, there wouldn’t be much of an argument. If otherwise, I would have simply combatted the idea for another idea. If it was something around verbal assault, I would call the SLT to where the situation took place.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would go and get another member to hopefully help and stop the drama as it can disrupt the Pleasant environment.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would get a member of the SLT instead to deal with the situation. Leaving the scene, I would let them deal with it, placing myself out of the situation, but there in case I would be needed

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I would obviously not let them get any special treatment even due to them being my friend, i would let them do their punishment they have been given and treat them the exact same as how i would treat the others under school rules.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Aunnia Kaori

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 258899549

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Coming off as a friendly rival, Dai would be easy to talk to, she takes first encounters deep too in mind, it would affect the overall way she'd see someone. She shows much respect for the council & his classmates. Her compelling, serene aura tends to help glide through interactions or whatever situation heads her way; although rather quiet at first glance, once you speak on one of her passions and/or interests she could talk your ear off. It seems to be her temper would only arise in a playful manner at most, usually in retaliation to her competitive behaviour. She picks up a steady ounce of determination for something she feels passionate about.

Character appearance/attire: She wears a long sleeve white shirt that matches her worn in sneakers, plain aside from the red Japan logo in the centre, Her jeans are slightly faded black, and heavily distressed. Her hair is completely black but becomes slightly lighter towards the ends, and two pieces of it frame her face. Her eyes are a clear blue and fit her face very well, she'd be standing fairly tall at the height 5'10 weighing around 140lbs.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: The thing that separates my application from the others is most likely time on the server, I'm on the server all the time every chance I could get. At times you would see me on through 8 AM to around the next day at 4 AM, I'm on the server all the time and that is what could really separate my application from the others.

Why do you want this position?: I'd like to contribute more into the SchoolRP stuff and i would find it fun to do and it would give me some entertainment to do so also i would like to have this position to help some more people out and stuff.

What interests you the most about student council?: I'm interested in the school council to put my character more out and to have fun more in the schoolRP side.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could contribute maybe some more activities and less fights going around in school grounds, I'm always around in schools and always catching up onto situations.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacks information and is too short, when you decide to re-apply please put more detail in the application.

Users who are viewing this thread