What is your Minecraft Username?:
BrxxenNoodle

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None

What is your timezone?:
GMT +02:00
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
DropLocK#3888

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/itzsasuke_-s-police-application.29648/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.28161/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.27168/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-maximum-issue.26790/ (DENIED)

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity is just about hanging around the school and doing nothing after school other than staying in the beach
or hanging with friends at the family store, And sometimes work with people or help them around the city.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I Do and fear violating such a rule or an instruction.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A Student Council is a student that walks around in the school seeking those who require help, As they have such
kindness and patience over the victim leading them to the way of light and knowledge.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
No one actually, I Just wanted to become one so.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
They seek to make the Highschool Of Karakura a better place for new students and a educational place
for those who want knowledge and socializing, And making life easier.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
Patient, Kind, Peacemaker, A Friendly human, Pure heart.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
Helping new and old students to know what are they dealing with or giving them advices and information
about what they seek to know and giving them the safety that nothing can put them down.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I Do I'am just a guy who loves to hang out with his friends spending time together and loves to hug and work around
and do some fishing and all I did is just help my friends know what are they doing right and what are they doing wrong.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I'd try not to make them feel worried or feeling bad about the idea, I'll reply to the idea with something positive
and then privately will tell them that it was sort of a bad idea and shouldn't ask that again.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I Would apologize about the idea and not ask it again, However I will try to give them useful ideas they could do.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I Would firstly try calm everybody down as I ask them what are they dis-agreeing on and then I would give an idea that
could suit everybody's situation and deal with this like a group, We are old enough to deal with it on our own and we should know better than arguing.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I Would firstly ask them kindly not to do that and apologize to whoever he/she has hurt, If they keep on going so,
I'll call in a teacher or a receptionist to take care of it since I can't do much about it as i am a student.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I Would ask the crowd and the group about his/her idea/something and if we all agree we would ask him kindly
that we cannot have such a thing we don't want.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I Would try and calm the both councilors and then we would talk about it and end it with a final
decision that could suit them both.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
Firstly, I'll ask them kindly not to do so, If they continue I will have to call in somebody who could deal with it.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I Would tell them that it's his responsibility that he got detention, I Can't help them though since it's their
trouble and not mine, And my job is to help people around the school and not bail someone out.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kyle Cortez Duncan.

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
110-912-518

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
They would act like a kind guy who seeks to help people and walk around in the city,
Seeking something such as a fight or a trouble so he can sort it out amongst the crowd.

Character appearance/attire:
A White male with a black suit and a dark black hair with dark glasses & Brown-ish Eyes.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Nothing separates us from each other, We are all the same but the behavior differences,
As I am a new person who seeks to know more about this role.

Why do you want this position?:
I would love to experience how will it be to be a councilor and I love to experience such new things,
Such as becoming a useful thing in world, Since I've never done something that I always wanted.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Helping and knowing the students more and learning everyday how to interact better with them or
seek such an advice that could help them light their way and give them information.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Yes, I Do and I always wanted the school to be a entertainment place not a dangerous place,
Bad students around here make the place worse for everybody even me, And I seek to change that
in the future if possible by any means and costs.​

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome back to the student council! You'll be contacted via DM's for what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread