mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College enterance

Jay_Moonfall

Level 3
What's your Minecraft Username?: Jay_Moonfall
What's the title of your suggestion?: College enterance

What's your suggestion?:
You can get into collage with a certain ammount of playtime (weeks)
Exams will be kept to allow people to skip the playtime requirement
You can stay in collage or HS and are not forced to continue ageing up if you wish not to

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Not everyone can do collage exams but they have a high ammount of SRP time. It only seems right that there are mutiple ways to get into collage, a quick way, adn a slow way.

frenzyyy

Level 7
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega

I think there could definitely be something done about the people that are unable to attend the exams, however I don't personally think we should keep it to playtime. I think it's special because you have to go through exams and go the extra step to get into college, as well as that, realistically exams in real life take a lot of time, work, etc. It's hard to get into college and I like the fact that it's difficult here too. I think there could be a change made though in some retrospect for those not able to attend and a way to allow people into college without it being a twice a year thing though.

Maybe something like an application to skip to college without exams? Then they can take the absence during examinations into consideration as well as still letting people prove themselves and take that extra step to get in. Just an example but playtime shouldn't be one of the solutions in my opinion.

Last edited:

_ImHere4You_

Level 51
_ImHere4You_
_ImHere4You_
Rich

As frenzyy said, it shouldn't be limited to playtime. I struggled a ton to get into college due tiemzones, so if anything, it;'s best to work with the many timezones and hope to find a solution to accommodate for said timezones. otherwise, someone can simply AFK and get the college-tag if we left it up to the playtime.

Jay_Moonfall

Level 3
i nly suggested playtime because i got 5 weeks on srp and havent been able to get into collage since the exams are on a sunday which i cant play srp on (manily parents and chores)

TrisTheWarrior

Level 20
Instead of making a suggestion that really doesn't seem that fair to those that place effort in such, how about make a suggestion to make exams fit into more time zones and days? Perhaps exams will happened 3 days in a row at 3 different times so more people can attend. But one person may not attend twice. Making it playtime is NOT a good fix for anything.

DarkEclipic

Level 187
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

Hi teacher here!! There is a lot that goes into exams than just playtime or how long you have played on the server. Not only you have to pass but there are other factors that comes into consideration. but if i remember correctly, they are working on a new system so exams can be more often(This could just been rumored but can never know really)

Leo_14

Level 38
leo_14
leo_14
Omega

College exams will happen when possible as its a big thing that I assume just bc of the nature requires a lot of staff efforts, meaning they take time to prep for

The new system is great however meaning they could be hosted more often.

As for players getting in purely on playtime I heavily -1 that, instead you could maybe propose teachers allow their students to do assessments in class that can add to a total grade at the end of a period of time?

soratheonly

Level 82
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+

My reasoning is the school system

Users who are viewing this thread