mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Professor Application for Felicia Ashina

Fancyri

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: yumnasium

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any previous bans?: No, I have never been banned.

What Country are you from?: Japan

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): I do, it is バード#7777

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge it and agree to stay active. I will try my best to get the required lessons each month and will take responsibility if I do not meet the requirements or break any/or server/role rules.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: On the server, I am online on my main account 'Fancyri' 2-3 hours everyday due to studies and off school activities, like getting a drivers license, that time is temporary and I will spend more time on the server and, if accepted, on the professor role as well. My total time in the server reaches 30 days, I believe, in game stats.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Languages

French language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-for-eri-potente.24604/ | Accepted
Chinese language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application-for-eri-potente.24605/ | Accepted
Korean Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.26230/ | Accepted
Vietnamese Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-language-application-for-conscepcion-clark.27337/ | Denied
Vietnamese Language #2 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-language-application-for-conscepcion-clark-v2.27354/ | Accepted
Disorders

DID application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/dissociative-identity-disorder-application-for-eri-potente.24363/ | Denied
DID application #2 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/dissociative-identity-disorder-application-for-eri-potente-nr-2.24457/ | Accepted

Other

College Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-for-eri-potente-luck.27130/ | Accepted

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: Being a professor is a profession I'd enjoy a lot. Ever since I got accepted to the college and attended some classes, noticing the interaction between students and the professor really made me interested in joining the ranks as a professor. I've never had a serious job in SchoolRP and in my opinion, this would be the perfect job for me. I believe I have what it takes to run exciting classes involving students and not only me. This is another reason I want to apply, interaction between students and the professor makes me inspired to take the responsibility and pass others knowledge I have, at the same time making it interesting and subject-related.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have not heard of roleplaying or tried it until this years May. Few minecraft roleplay videos got me interested in roleplay and so I looked for minecraft roleplay servers, schoolrp was the one that came up first. However, even if I do sound new to roleplay, I have been taking effort and consider myself good at serious roleplay and detail roleplay. Attending D&D sessions this summer helped me improve on my roleplay and understand better how to get in mind of your character. Keeping own OOC emotions off from roleplay is important and something I am familiar with as well.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are undeniable proof of you holding classes and earning your proof. Any screenshot of in game chat during the class counts as the logs and it's mandatory to prevent plagiarism, lying to earn money and ensure the professors are actually doing their job.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: I believe every professor have their own set of rules and they should introduce the class with them in the beginning of the class, however here are ten rules I will apply to my classes.​

✦ You shall not use a phone in class without permission, the consequences include taking the phone and taking it to the Vice Dean or Dean if a student breaks the rule repeatedly.
✦ Interrupting the professor with no good reason is forbidden. It shows immaturity, every question or comment shall be spoken after raising a hand and getting permission from the officer.​

✦ Yelling in classes is strictly forbidden. Self explanatory, disturbs other students, the teacher and other ongoing classes.
✦ Eating or drinking is strictly forbidden, there is breakfast and time dedicated for it during school.
✦ A responsible student should never be late to a class and in case they are, an apology should be given to the professor.
✦ You must be respectful to anyone in the school environment. Bullying for age, race, name or any other reason is not allowed as it's immature for young adults to not respect others and keep their opinion for themselves.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): As I mentioned before, I have never roleplayed before SchoolRP. The day I joined, I got greeted by few nice people and they gave me an introduction to the servers environment and the rules, thus I have no bans. I am experienced in detailrp, know how to go in characters mind and roleplay his/her feelings instead of yours. I also see myself as experienced in studentrp as I attended classes as high school and college student and have understanding of how classes go and how a teacher or professor should act in a class.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?: A college professor ideally should explain the subject of their choice in a smart and entertaining way, ensuring the students would learn. He/she should also interact with the students fairly and look at them as adults, helping them grow more as people and opening the path to full adulthood.

Minimum salary for a professor is 300000 yen, of course, if they meet the required monthly class quota, 15 classes. After that, they can earn bonus 50000 yen per 5 classes, it's completely optional though and only 15 classes are mandatory.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?: My character Felicia is an exceptionally pale woman of Korean origins. She originally went to Karakura for temporary studies but decided to stay there. Her height reaches 5'8, weight being around 130 pounds. She'd have a slim, "board"-like figure. Felicia would have dark blue eyes and dyed half blue, half red hair waving down to her waist. She always prefers casual clothing over formal outfits during her leisure time, being a casual person herself. What makes Felicia unique though is how laid back she is for a 36 year old woman. Her life experiences (down in backstory) have made her take things easier and in a calmer manner. She usually speaks in a naturally flirty tone but keeps her boundaries at all times. Felicia likes being lazy at times, however she has a sense of responsibility and always does the chores she is assigned, as well as prepares material for classes.

Felicia understands not everyone wants to learn and doesn't push students who are lazy and don't listen to the subject. Felicia would encourage making mistakes and learning from them, helping students who actually care and want to learn. She'd interact with them more during a class and truly believe in every meddlesome student, giving them all she can.

About other teachers, Felicia wouldn't agree with all of their teaching styles but keep the opinion for herself, chatting with them with appropriate decency and respect, as well as never hesitate to work with them and help the newly enrolled ones who might need help with teaching.

Her life plan is to make a small family and live in Karakura as Felicia fell in love with the city as soon as she came here for her studies.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?: First, I'd ask them what the commotion is and calmly ask them to stop. If they refuse to do so, I'd inform them about further consequences and warn one more time with a stricter tone.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?: I would ask them to stop disturbing those who want to learn and keep it to themselves. If they don't want to learn the subject, they should at least not bother those who actually want to learn. If they don't listen and still disturb other students, I'd warn them about taking it with the higher ups.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
writes date on the board, patting her hands afterwards and turning to look towards the class
/me takes a pile of paper sheets and starts handing them out to the students with a smile on her face
/me nods, pointing at her hand at (name of a student) who just raised their hand
/me leans down on the table in front of her, looking at the students with a smile on her face
/me picks up homework papers from students one by one, setting them into a neat pile on a table, preparing to grade them

Backstory

Part 1. Childhood.

Felicia Ashina was born in 1984, South Korea. Her birthtown is the south port of Busan, though her family departed to Seoul short after her birth. Felicia being a single child with loving parents, she was treated very well. Her mother works in a kindergarten and her father is a teacher in primary school, thus knowing how to act with children, which led to Felicia having an easy childhood. Always heard, never ignored, and her parents treating her very nice, you could tell she felt spoilt but didn't bother at the time. In kindergarten, teachers noticed Felicia often explaining and teaching other kids things they did not understood. The young korean was known as being exceptionally friendly, talkative and supportive.

Part 2. School and high-school.

In 1991, Felicia Ashina enrolled in Joongdong High School, the same school her father works as a primary teacher. Ever since the first grade, she was known for being a hard working student, getting full marks on her tests and always being noted as curious and inquisitive about the subjects. After 4 grades, graduating to middle school, her class was merged with another class. There, she noticed a foreign student who'd always seem to get left out. A vietnamese figure named Cao Hu'ong. Felicia put her bag next to her and took a seat, laying start for a new friendship. She took great notice with all subjects but two, Felicia loved the most - chemistry and history, putting the most work towards the both subjects, attending competitions and events related to them. In high-school, the ambitious Korean made a decision to learn a new language, and, what a surprise, it was vietnamese. The friendship between Cao and Felicia blossomed over the years, and they became close friends who still keep in contact to this day. This influenced Felicia's decision to learn vietnamese, and through online classes and private tutoring, she learned the language almost fluently in few years, extending to her later study years.

Part 3. University.

In 2002, Felicia faced a hard choice - picking a place to study further and her future profession. Influenced by her parents, Cao and other friends she found in high-school, Felicia decided to take way of the teacher. Discussing further with her parents, after the summer, she enrolled in Seoul's Women University, taking a course of history where she kept working hard, now a goal in mind. The now young woman focused on her studies and family more, still keeping contact with her family and Cao. The following years, Felicia would go regularly to the gym, practice bow shooting as a hobby and keep studying, her life went casually. After 4 years, she graduated the university with a degree of bachellor, and even when given a chance to get higher degree, she passed the offer and looked at foreign programs to get a teachers qualification. Her father mentioned a town in Japan, Karakura, and the education institution there, offering professor and teacher qualifications alike. He suggested Felicia takes it a step further and goes for professor. It took Felicia some time of thinking. Sleepless nights, weighing positives and negatives, talking with Cao. Two weeks and a day later, Felicia made her final decision, and two days later, she packed her bags, hugged her parents, Cao, and took a flight to Japan. 2006, she took a step outside, breathed in fresh japanese air and strapped herself up for a new chapter of life.
After arriving in Karakura, she rented an apartment and went to check the courses, applying and getting accepted to professor qualification courses. Finally, her dream was coming true. However, during the years, she experienced changes in her behavior. Felicia became more calm, laid back, understanding. She avoided yelling, having her parents rarely raise their voice on her, thus Felicia could relate and understand younger people better which made her a mixture of nerdy and chill person.

Part 4. After studies.

In 2010, Felicia, being 26, finally graduated for the last time and got her qualification, being able to take job as a professor. She flew back to Korea to her parents, them beaming with bride. Looking for a job in Seoul, Felicia entered a relationship with man of Korean descent, Jimin. Entering a blazing relationship was something Felicia has missed all those times and their love quickly blossomed, bonding in few months and soon enough, she gave birth to a girl they named Sai Ashina. Fast forward a month.. Jimin cleaned their joint bank account and left Felicia with a baby alone, breaking her heart. The woman's mind was a tumult for few weeks as she had to recover from the emotional break, rethinking her life decisions and falling into depression. After Cao paid her a visit, giving an inspiring speech and encouraging Felicia to leave her home nation. Karakura giving her a good impression previously, it was the place they chose and thus Felicia made a big step in her life. She spent most of her remaining money and flew to Karakura, getting an apartment there and employing in the Karakura College. Felicia lived on a hardship for first few months, getting used to the environment, but her experience from past 4 years learnt her enough japanese to keep a conversation and soon enough, taking lessons and talking with people everyday, she can speak japanese fluently nowadays. Living with her one child and a friend, the woman settled in Karakura and decided it was the place she will live the rest of her life in, of course, not forgetting to send an email to her parents time to time, giving updates on her daily life and new job, history professor.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Felicia Ashina
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Felicia
Preferred Name: Eun

Religious Denomination: Shintoist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 10
Working Experience (# of years): 10

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation: 2002 (HS), 2010 (University)
Major(s): History
Minors: Education

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese, Vietnamese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: History, any part of it. I have planned in forward lessons and topics in case the application gets accepted. Although, I am flexible and if not history, I can teach geography related to national cultures, maps and so on, as well as organic chemistry and astronomy.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): My characters daughter in the backstory, Sai, is actual personality in srp, fully roleplaying the character. There is nothing else to note beside this.
Do you have any questions?: I do not.​

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread