mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Professor Application | TypicalPhantom

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: TypicalPhantom2

How old are you?: 18

(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)

Do you have any previous bans?:
None

What Country are you from?:
USA

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, Phantom#9431

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

Currently I am pretty active, I take online classes so a majority of my day is spent on my PC in the first place and whenever i'm not working(which is always on the weekends) or doing school work i'm playing games. I normally get on SRP for at least 3 hours a day, but this will also give me more of a reason as well and give me a new experience on the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/typicalphantom-korean-app.22310/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/typicalphantom-french-app.22277/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/typicalphantom2-college-app.22242/

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/typicalphantom2-college-app.22129/

Denied (not enough detail)

Also had two other language apps that got denied but after redoing them (French) it got accepted

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

[19] [College] TypicalPhantom2 (Would become the teacher account)
[20] [College] [Volleyball-Captain] TypicalPhantom

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Currently I am a Volleyball Captain and have been on the team for quite a while Its been a great experience but id like to try a professor position and get more RP experience. As well as to start being more involved with SRP in general, meeting new people and all that.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I do, I've been playing the server for a couple years now and have been playing for about a year now on the volleyball team. I've been in a lot of situations and feel I have gotten a lot of experience in the time I've played. I've been going to many classes recently and would like to begin RPing on the teachers end.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs log the amount of and dates you host classes, this is important for keeping track of each teachers exact amount of classes they teach over a specified amount of time and seeing how active they are with the professor role. Teachers have a specified quota they must hit each month to claim there paycheck as well.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The Strict Rules are:

1.Professors found breaking these simple rules can easily be demoted.

2.Professors are expected to make sure Students are behaved during their class.

3.College Classes are a lot less lenient when it comes to immature behavior.

4.A Professor is expected to be mature and professional as they represent the college as a whole

5.A Professor are to provide strict and realistic lecturers for students.

6.You are expected to grade students if you wish to do so.

7.Vary your classes, DONT make them the same thing over and over. Also try to be Interactive with class

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I've been on SRP for about almost 4 years(on and off but about 2-3 years) For a while I stayed as a high school student and RPed with friends meeting a lot of people on the server. I've gonna through a handle full of different characters from cheerful to keeping to myself. Currently I am the Volleyball Captain and have been for a while I mostly RP with team mates but also with some others.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The Role of a College-Professor is to educate and give students the School RP experience, They are tasked to host a certain amount of classes. Also to follow the strict rules set for the Professor and to represent the College. The Professor's salary is ¥300,000 and extra 5 add ¥50,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

He is a 6’2 male with dark brown hair, He lives in an apartment by the shopping district. He has dark brown eyes and a refined build. He looks at students as the future and teaching as a way to further the students careers and lives. He puts Professors in a high standing as they help teach students everything they will need in their on going life. He's a pretty outgoing and energetic guy and he doesn’t wanna stop moving. He can get impatient but does his best to sit tight. His plan for the further is to keep building up his career in exercise science and continue learning more on the subject.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

First approach them asking them to be quiet and if needed to i would threaten them with detention. If nothing seems to work for them then i would call one of the deans down to help deal with the problem.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would give them at least one warning if they don't listen I'd begin threatening a detention towards them if all else fails i would again call a dean down to assist me

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me grabs the chalk off the shelf and begins to write his name across it, turning around towards the class placing his hand on the chalkboard announcing his name to the class.

/me scans the room looking at all the raised hands, raising his arm point to one of the students and calling his name "(name)"

/me grabs the stack of books from his desk and proceeds to walk around the classroom passing them out to each student once back to the front would write the title of the Lesson on the Chalkboard "Title"

/me proceeds to walk to the door asking everyone to follow him "please follow me" then opens the door proceeding to walk down the stairs to the school pool.

/me walks to the door opening it to observe the commotion going on outside, would begin to walk up to the students "please quiet down while my class is in session, you are welcome to talk i just ask you move down the hall a bit" after he'd smile and step back into the classroom.

Backstory

Ryuta Kawashima was born on May 23, 1993 in Chiba City, Japan. His father was a Gym instructor and began seeing everything to do with exercise and Fitness. He wanted to be just like his father as most kids do. His mother had passed after only a year of his birth so his knowledge of her was slim, but his father put in the work for two parents. He would stay at his fathers gym many days after school learning everything to know about it and meeting many people who shared their love for fitness or just plain body building with him. Once he turned 15 he got a job at the gas station located near the gym and began working there for 2 years. After he had graduated high school he began working under his father helping him around the gym. After a year he got a job there and also began going to university studying for a major in exercise science. He studied hard as well as meeting a lot of people going for the same goal as he is. After a year of going to university he began talking to his professor and getting fascinated about teaching students and showing people how to go about fitness. He started to shift his focus from his fathers work and began to look more into becoming a professor. Studying for the next 3 years he began looking at schools and areas he could work at finding 3 schools that peaked his interest Karakura was a great city and the school grounds had all the equipment he wanted in his career so after graduating he sent a job request to the schools and moved out into a apartment.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Ryuta Kawashima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Ryuta

Preferred Name: Ryuta

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: None

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): I have 5-Years of Teaching Experience

Working Experience (# of years): I have 2-Years of store work and 3 years of Gym work experience

Academic Degree: B.A

Year of Graduation: 4-YEAR,

Major(s): Exercise Science

Minors:Health, Coaching, and Sports Management.

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No I do not

Preferred Teaching Subject: Fitness and Health

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations your application as been accepted!
DM Alcidies#6666 for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread