players online

College Professor Application

luvsunx101

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
luvsunx01
How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes but it was a misunderstanding.

What Country are you from?:
Italy (But I moved to the U.S.A 6+ years ago.)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Gigi#9792

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do undertstand.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on SRP mostly everyday ranging from 9-11 to 7-8 hours. I'm not as active on forums but I do check it 2-3 times a week. I am on the server more, though.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have played SRP for about 2 years now so I'm really familar with the enviorment of the server, I've done plenty of roleplay in different scenarios and different roles.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvsunxs-school-nurse-application.34754/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/music-teacher-application.34924/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.32393/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31330/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31352/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31441/ (ACCEPTED)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[18][Grade-12]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a Professor is to get a different perspective of roleplaying and a harder challenge, I've been a Teacher on SRP before and I want something more the challenge and to teach a higher level for student's to understand and be mature about it. I want to make sure the students have fun but also be responsible and be educated and the same time.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have a lot of experience in roleplaying, like I said above, I've played SRP for about 2 years now and I've roleplayed on different platforms/servers as well. I've had plenty of expirence in a lot of different roleplay types and with different people. I can say myself that I am pretty educated with roleplaying and I know a lot about it.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs is a method to provide how many classes you have held in the month to determine your paycheck. How many classes you have held at the end of the month determines your paycehck/how much money you recieve. When you post your log, you have to show PROOF that you actually held a class so you can get credit for hosting one.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The rules when being in a class are
-No speaking nor yelling without being called on.
-You MUST stay seated in the class the whole period, unless you are given permission to get up.
-You must be respectful to your classmate and the teacher.
-If you are given a task to do you must do it, no talking back or any excuses.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
My RP experience has been great overall. I love making new friends (oocly and icly) and experiencing all different types of roleplay. I love seeing how other people roleplay and how they handle situations in their own hands. While making friends in SRP it makes it such a great community with everyone and an amazing enviorment in general.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A College Professor must be mature and professional, they are expected to behave maturely and act like an adult, not a kid. They should teach the students to be mature and a good role model for the younger grades. It would not look good on the teacher's part if the student was acting foolish/not mature. They should not at all have a favorite student, they have to treat all the students the same and with respect, other students will get jealous or might think they need to work better so they can be a favorite. A College Professor must be expected to complete the quota of 15 classes at the end of the month to recieve their paycheck/salary. If they do so complete an additonal 10 classes after they complete the 15 classes which they are supposed to complete, it will ad 50,000 to their original salary/paycheck. The default salary is 450,000, so in all, completing 25 classes will allow you to be payed 500,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
The character I will be playing is named, Kiriko "Kiri" N. T. M. (Nishimura Terror Majesty). Kiriko was a girl with wavy black and blue hair that hung on her face like moss on stone. Her emerald green eyes shined like a million stars in the sky and her pale white skin was as soft as snow in December. She stood at about 5’5 with a thin, curvy figure that was usually covered by tight dresses or a baggie shirt. Her hair would flow everywhere she would go and her eyes lit up in every room she entered. She would stand straight, with a good posture and a very enthusatic and fun personality. She never backs down from a challenge and always tries to step in when there is trouble. She would always try to make sure no one is feeling left out nor sad in general, she always is nice with the other facualty members and always helps them if needed. She always is respectful and fun with the students and tries to communicate with them if needed as best as she can and give her best advice. She treats each student as a person, not just another number; who does not only know her material well, but knows how to teach it; she understand's student's needs, and satisfies them as best and she can, she is open and fair, giving each student she teaches the best treatment, no preferences, and a good reflection of her students, and their success. If she see's the students aren't attentive, she finds a way to change the atmopshere and makes sure they leave the classroom having learned something. She is filled with the knowledge that she is teaching and is an inspiration to her students, she can answer any school related question a student may ask, and is extremely passionate about the material and teaching it to her students. Also, she is confident, not afraid of making mistakes and admits to them, and most importantly communicates properly.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Kiri would calmy approach the group, asking what happened, attempting to try and solve the problem first. If they continue on after, she would give them a warning, if the same group still carries on, she would get another higher staff member, giving them a punishment/detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I would first ask the student in a calm matter to stop, if the student continues I would give them a warning for misbehaving and possible detention, if they still continue I would kick them out of the class, give them detention and possibly get a higher staff member to handle the situation if the students still continues after that as well.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd smile at the students walking into the classroom one by one, nodding as they walked in, "Good Morning! Please have a seat and wait until I start class."

/me She'd grab the papers that were sitting on her desk folded, walking around the classroom and placing one on each of the students desks, "We will begin the test now."

/me She'd grab a marker from her desk, walking up to the board and writing down the lesson plan for today.

/me She would walk over to the student who was talking, tapping her pencil once or twice on the desk to get his/her attention, glaring at the student. "No talking, pay attention."

/me She'd pass out the homework to each student, sitting back down at her desk. "I want this homework completed and turned in by the beggining of my class tomorrow, you have to write down how to properly take someone's blood pressure. You will get extra credit if you write more than 1 paragraph in detailed words." She'd open the door, gesturing to leave. "Have a good day, I will see you all tomorrow."

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.
Kiriko was born in America with her father, mother, and brother and sisters on June 23rd, 2000. Her siblings always wanted to be succesful, and rich, they either wanted to be a lawyer, or something else but, she didn't want that, she wanted to do what her grandmother did. Her grandmother was a nurse, and she would always watch her at work, or just reading a book about nursing in general. As time went past and she got older, her grandmother died, she wanted to follow her footsteps and try to do the same, but instead of being a nurse, she wanted to teach children about nursing. So she wanted to be a college professor, she didn't want to be a highschool teacher because she didn't want to teach little kids, she wanted to teach almost grown ups and be more mature, to take it seriously. She knew it would be a challenge, but she wanted to take a leap of faith and go for it, so she did. She studied day and night about nursing, even the smallest things would help her in the future. When she reached age 20, she moved to Karakura with her siblings to persuade her dream, so she did so, she went to college there and made sure to take the right courses so she could become a professor, to teach nursing. She made sure to take the classes seriously, she didn't want to give up, and never did. Continuing on with the studying, and meeting the right people, she eventually got her dream, and she is still continuing to follow her grandmother's footsteps with her siblings by her side, hoping her grandmother is watching over her, proud, and she hopes one day if she has kids, that they will follow their dreams like her.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kiriko Nishimura Terror Majesty

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Kiri .

Preferred Name: Kiri, Miss. Nishimura, Miss. N, Miss. T. M.

Religious Denomination: Christianity

Marital Status: Taken

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2

Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Nursing

Minors: Health Psychology

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: French, Italian, Japenese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Nursing

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread