players online

Accepted College Student Council Application | Opxxi

Opxxi

Level 4
Opxxi
Opxxi
Omega+
Opxxi's Councillor Application.gif

SIDE NOTE: THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE/ANYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
And a shoutout to @_BritishAutism_ for all of the photos.

Add a heading.gif
What is your Minecraft Username?:
Opxxi

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Bans:
N/A
Kicks: Nothing i can remember that is recent, some for spam i believe that happened 7+ months ago.
Warns: Warnings for spam that also happened 7+ months ago. Other than that there is nothing that I can recall currently.

What is your timezone?:

ADT | Atlantic Daylight Timezone

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

Sea<3#9608

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Character Applications

[ALT] https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotopxxi-chef-application.50526/ - Denied
[ALT] https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotopxxi-ems-surgeon-application.48116/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/performing-arts-teacher-application.44348/ - Accepted
Language Applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.37253/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.37745/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.36208/ - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:
ICLY ACTIVITY

When I first played School-RP. I was very active and addicted back in late 2019 early 2020. I never downloaded discord and i just played as a [Grade-12] Student. I only just started becoming heavily involved in late 2021 as a Performing Arts Teacher, then moved on to an EMS Surgeon which I later parted from both roles with equal positive moods from my peers. I try to be online every day, and for summer I normally am. Although, considering my school year is coming up i think it's safe to say i shall be on at least 4-5 times a week for 1 hour interrails. I am not as active on my alt anymore, but still get on from time to time. But, there is one fact that I will take into account, if I am accepted for this role I 100% will put in the time and effort that is needed to keep RPH’s SRP Server a float and not inactive. So, I believe that I am more than capable of the responsibilities and aspects that come within this extravagant opportunity.

OOCLY ACTIVITY

As for discord, I am online every single day without a doubt as I’ve come across some amazing people on there. I tailor for multiple servers, build for some and even write for a lot as well. Even if I have grown away from writing, I still tailor regularly and it is, without a doubt, my primary source of income ICLY. Also, one more comment regarding school, once that starts my schedule gets incredibly busy. Especially since I’ll most likely have a job by that time. But, I’d like to reassure you that this should not affect my ability to come online, if anything there may be a tiny damper to it but it should overall not change much too what i previously stated in ‘ICLY ACTIVITY’.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

[Omega] [MAIN] Opxxi | [College]Mae Tattachi

[Fundraiser+][ALT] TotallyNotOpxxi | [Adult] Tabata Tsukiko

[Fundraiser+][ALT] TotallyNotOpxxi | [Adult] Sachiko Sasaki

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am, activity is the prime source that keeps the server running. Therefore it is 100% understandable if I am removed because of inactivity.​

Add a heading (1).gif

What is student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a group of co-ed students that enforce the rules, come up with new rules, and are the primary caretakers/leaders during events and school hours. If no teachers/members of the school faculty are available, and you cannot find a Teacher, Professor, Receptionist . . . etc. You would attempt to locate a council member next. They try to impose leadership, teamwork, a healthy learning environment and for everyone to respect each-other's culture/religious beliefs. To put it in short, They are basically the board of directors too the students. Without a doubt all of the council members are easily the most trusted by everyone in school, students, faculty, principals/deans, everyone. Not only do they provide an obscene amount of help and comfort during school hours, they also tend to help out around the city as well if they are asked to do so. Trying to spread their hope and happy aura everywhere, to try and extend and increase student involvement in club, sports and/or event activities, but school pride as well. Here is the list of things they do.
  • Increase School Involvement And Pride​
  • Represent the Student Body in positive ways​
  • Set good examples​
  • Promotes Good Leadership ability​
  • Promotes Good Teamwork ability​
  • Promotes a HEALTHY MINDSET UPON ALL STUDENTS​
  • Imposes Rules/Regulations​

They also do so much more than what I've just stated. They give you the chance to express yourself in positive ways, to find your identity whether it be gender, academic. . . etc. You never know what the council is going to pull next. They always actively surprise you with events and a good, healthy, happy way to find your interests and WHO YOU ARE. They are the part of the student body that won't judge you, but rather help you in any situation you may have found yourself in. If you're also co-operative with them of course.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

The ability to partake in creating and spreading the word along different school wide events.
I was thinking about joining the Event Committee/Team in SRP. I even have a pre-written application that I wrote 5+ Months ago but never followed through with it for unknown reasons. And this way, I can still do what I originally wanted to do but with less stress added! Most of the interests/tasks that come upon you when you join the Council is stuff I already enjoy doing. I work in a team well, and am good with leadership tasks and taking a stand when it's needed. I know all the rules OOCLY that come within this job. Two of the major ones being 1.’Stay Active’ and 2. ‘No Toxicity ICLY or OOCLY’. And the ICLY rules are simple. To enforce all the rules and regulations that are needed, do not disrespect anybody when patrolling even if you’re being taunted/revoked too, and try to always handle situations with the least amount of drama that is possible. I am taking into account that these are not all the rules, but those are the three main ones I intend to follow down to the last letter. And I have no problem with doing so.
-
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am! And it's the thing I am most excited for. As I stated in the previous question, it is one of my favorite things to do.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Roles Within The Council
Council Advisers -
A position run by a member of the school faculty, It oversees the council as a precautionary measure to make sure nothing fishy is going on and that the student council is doing and responding to everything they should be in the correct way. This is also the only role in the Student Council that involves a person that is not one with the student body.

Council President -
Easily the most important role on the Student Council. The council’s president is a role that is voted upon within the ranks of the council and sometimes within school faculty. Normally to obtain this role you must have a pristine reputation not only inside the walls of the school, but outside as well. They have the ability to call meetings whenever they see fit. And they control the main segment of the council. Deciding which idea’s will be pumped up to the Council’s Adviser, which events will take place. . . Etc. They have the hardest job out of everybody, as they have to take care of all the leadership responsibilities.

Council Vice-President -
Much similar to the President. The Student Council’s Vice-President must have obtained a good reputation all around town. They take priority when the President is unavailable, and can also call meetings. And is normally selected by the President, although it can change depending on schools. Also, for one more reason if the student council’s President decides to leave/resign, they normally take their place as leader of the club as long as no problems are brought up by the councilors at this change in leadership.

Councilors -
Councilors, they do all of the basic work. You normally see them patrolling around the walls of the school regularly, they are there to ensure everything is running smoothly and to stop any rough-housing they find on the way. They are there if you are in trouble, academic or physical. Even if you overall just need a friend or someone to talk to. They also must have a strong reputation to stay in the club.

Roles Important To The Council
SLT -
Meaning the top of the school. Vice-Principals/Deans. Or normal Deans/Principals. They normally do not partake within activities that the council hosts. But, do come into play if a misbehaving student is in need of further discipline than the Council can provide. Although they do not work directly besides the Council, they are still a huge member of the committee.

Teachers/Professors -
All teachers and professors play a very active part in the council no matter the rank. UT-HD. Rather than SLT’s who work above the council, Teachers and Professors normally work with/beside the council when dealing with disobedient students. They help out all the time whether it be just a small situation or something that has grown into a larger problem. You can normally see a Teacher and/or A Professor with a member of the Council when dealing with situations like those.

School Employees-
The school employee category includes Receptionists, Caretakers, Librarians, Chefs, Tutors And Nurses. Their role is very similar to the teachers, although they are advised to stay within their station, they are allowed to leave and help if they spot another faculty/council member in need of assistance. Especially Caretakers, their job being to make sure the students are behaving around school and treating their fellow peers with respect.

Students-
And last but not least, the students. They can either make the Council’s job easier, or 10x harder. This is the most important role to the council as if students didn’t exist, neither would this club! The students keep the council busy, whether it be in a positive way like propositions or asking for assistance, or in a negative way like causing unnecessary trouble that they have to pick up and resolve.​

Add a heading (2).gif

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Beginning in the situation, I’d approach quietly and stand just in between them. Asking them politely to stop arguing and to keep our school environment positive. If they ignore me all together, or simply don't follow my instructions I will repeat myself in a louder more assertive tone. If that doesn't work, I’d mention that they may end up in detention if they continue and attempt to get the attention of a school Faculty member in the process. If a Faculty member comes over I’d explain the situation to them and repeat all of that but with the help of the member. If they’re still being disrespectful, I’d hand out detention to those who were involved and ask them politely once more to separate themselves and go take a walk because if they don’t. It could result in further punishment and nobody wants that. Because let’s be honest, our SLT’s are the nicest people, but can also be the most terrifying people if they want to be.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I’d first attempt to find any available Faculty member and ask them to alert the staff through their school-wide radio of the person that has run away with a mask on. Example, Describing what they were wearing, hair color, height, clothes/mask color. Anything that would be helpful in catching the culprit. Once that was done, I’d look for any member of the council and also inform them on the situation. If someone ends up catching the runaway person, I’d ask for their location and dash over to them. They’d get detention, the mask permanently confiscated and possibly further punishment depending on how many times they’ve pulled something similar to what they just did to us. Once the situation died down and was concluded. I would thank any faculty member that assisted in this annoying problem relentlessly and go back to patrolling and moving on with my day.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would pull that member aside and inform them on what they are doing and ask them to step aside and let me handle the situation. If they refused then I would take the student aside rather than the councilor and apologize for their behavior. Once the student was calmed down and okay I would go and talk to the misbehaving councilor first and ask him/her why they did that, and if they even realized they were doing it. Trying to help them through whatever caused that emotional outburst in authority, asking them to take a breather, and not patrol for the rest of the school day. After that, I would inform a teacher or an available SLT on what had happened, even if the situation was already handled they deserve to know what happened with one of their trusted members of the student body. Finally, I’d leave it at that. Checking up on the Councilor and victimized student making sure everyone was okay with what had occurred earlier in the school-day, apologizing again for my peers unprofessional actions.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

The answer is simple, I’d ask one of my fellow councilors who also attended the meeting to fill me in on the parts I was unsure of or missed. You shouldn’t be afraid/embarrassed to ask for help, as they shouldn’t make fun of you for it they should just simply tell you. If my fellow councilor didn’t know then I would go to the person who hosted the meeting. (Either the VP or the President.) And explain that I missed a few pieces of intel on what they explained and asked for them to go over a bit of it with me to insure I was up to speed and ready to go. Everyone gets distracted, it's happened to the best of us. If one of the councilors approached me asking for ME to explain something then I would do the same. Taking my time to make sure that they understood everything that was talked about.

SIDE NOTE:
THIS STUFF HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE AT ONE POINT! DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Looking not to start any drama or make a scene, I would ask in an innocent manner if the policy/training had changed. If they responded in ‘No.’ Then I would simply nod, and walk away. They have a higher authority than I do, therefore I would not attempt to correct them. Instead, I shall bring it up with the person that trained me, or an SLT member to further deal with the situation at hand.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

I Could Not Decide On 1 Idea for 1 Club, So I’ve come Up With 3 For 3 Separate Clubs

Debate Club: Although the debate club isn’t very popular among the school grounds. There are multiple various ways they can grow their club and host events. One Big one that I’ve thought of is to host a school-wide debate competition. The College Kids VS The Highschool Kids. You could even throw in Sports teams. For Example: HS-Swim VS HS-Track. “Which Sport Is More Exercise On The Human Body?” Or, one that would start riots throughout the whole school is the HS And College Football Teams VS The HS and College Basketball Teams. “Which sport is more popular; Which sport deserves more press and recognition.” I could keep going for a long time. We could even do a faculty round, meaning rounds like this.

TEACHERS VS PROFESSORS
SLT VS TEACHING STAFF
SCHOOL EMPLOYEES VS TEACHING STAFF

And one debate we’ve all thought of, ‘SCHOOL STAFF VS STUDENTS’ : “Should Phones Be Aloud In Classes?” I know what you're thinking, trust me. But wouldn’t that be entertaining? Not only would this event be fun to watch, but it could also help students with persuasive techniques which you need in applying for Jobs, earning confidence in yourself, public speaking, critical thinking. . . etc. I could go on and on and on with how helpful debate club could be if it just got a little more credit for what it does! There are so many useful skills that come out of it. So, I encourage you all to at least check it out! I know I certainly will be. And finally to end off my explanation on this event, it will get all of the schools in one place to experience something fun and competitive. I believe an event like this will lift the student body’s morale, and increase the opportunity of teamwork! As each team will have a minimum of 3 people. And you might be asking what you win, and the answer is simple. Bragging rights. Now, I will list the rules!

RULES: 1.
Both sides must agree upon 1 topic they can debate about.
2. Each team must have a minimum of 3 people. Maximum of 8
3. No topics should include anything political, nothing involving stuff that could start drama outside of the debate event and that is overall rude/unthoughtful.

Cooking Club: Another club that is not as popular as it could be! One simple event that could go school wide being a basic cook off! There would be 5 rounds, each round containing a harder challenge than the last, where a certain percentage of participants would be eliminated each round. For example it would be set up like this.

ROUND 1
TIME LIMIT:
???
OBJECTIVE: ???
ROUND 2
TIME LIMIT:
???
OBJECTIVE: ???

You get the idea. At the end of each round every student will be judged by members of the culinary club, and the Teachers/Professors who specialize in the culinary arts. The prizes can vary depending on what the club decides. For example, 1st, 2nd and 3rd could get cash prizes. 100k, 50k and 25k. Or, they could get fun prizes like their pick of Plushies or their pick from custom outfits!! It all depends on what is decided. The rules would be very very simple.

RULES: 1.
Stay within the time limit.
2. No sabotaging/foul play.
3. You must use the ingredients provided, no sneaky tricks.

Art Club:
Cue the drums ready.. Dun dun DUNNNNN DRAWING CONTEST! Now, we all know our beloved Karakura school mascots. The Spartans And The Bobcats. We know their amazing look by heart. By hear me out, what if we did a drawing contest where we re-drew the mascot's in different art styles? I know I know, it's hard to part with their beauty but the re-vamp in design doesn't have to be there new look all together, its just for fun. The contest would be, 'Who can redesign the mascots the best?!' Where you can either re-draw them in your own art style, or even animate a tiny intro for Karakura high? Which believe me, when i first joined here I think that I needed a 30 second warning trailer you know?
RULES: 1. No copying other peoples art styles.
2. No tracing already made fan-art of the mascot.
3. Be respectful, no being upset or mad if you don't place in the top 3.

One last thing: Not all of these events are planned out completely, these are all just rough outlines of idea's that we could do

!

In-Character Perspective Questions.jpg

Character Name: Mae Tattachi

Character Gender:
Female | She/her

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-100-0070

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Mae’s peppy personality and tall figure made her most definitely an interesting character to come across. She had a higher pitched voice which made her demeanor seemingly calm. You would normally be able to see her walking about with a bounce to her step, always chatting and saying hello to people around the street’s of Karakura. Mae was a very Bubbly person, very happy and energetic but she knew when to focus. During class she participated when she could and kept a high reputation as a nice soul.

When she walked the streets of Karakura most people saw her as the type of girl you could trust in any situation. In trouble at 3 in the morning? Call her! Need help on a school project or just some reassurance and comforting? Call her! She’s always available to help a friend in need. No matter the cost. She can turn off that sunshine and rainbows attitude in an instant though if she needed to. Growing up, Mae had 3 younger brothers, 2 twins that are 4 years younger and 1 that is 2 years younger. Therefore, she knew when to put her foot down and deal with their misbehaving souls! Nothing got past her, absolutely nothing. Which is why she has an upper hand in rule-taking and knows when to sit down, and shut up.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Mae Hyun-Jung would appear to be a 6’5 Korean female with long platinum blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Her build consisted of a Hourglass look with multiple freckles spreading about her body including one tiny beauty mark that sat just above her left eyebrow. Her fingertips looked rough and scarred, similarly to a musician's hands, and also she had a tiny yet noticeable red and purple birthmark that was spread all around her left eye. Her wardrobe of clothes consists of every color you could imagine. Most people stick to one style but nope! Not mae! She has everything from grunge, dark academia, kawaii and even cosplay! But, her favorite color of all is red and pink. Finally, you can normally see within all of her outfits a golden rosaria hanging from her right arm, engraved on it would be K.J . Standing for the initials of her father Kio Jung, who has been recently deceased. Therefore, she carries this around as a reminder of her dad.

D4D417BF-40F4-48FA-B5A0-1D7381FEAC67.jpeg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"I believe that my ability to think of new activities and events is the most peculiar. Although I know some other applicants most definitely have this similar hobby that I do, I just believe that I can do it very well! Also, unlike most of my peers I believe I possess a certain segment of maturity compared to the rest of children my age. Dealing with my younger brothers made me realize a lot of stuff and I learned how to do so much. For example, I know what rules MUST be followed in any situation, I know when to sit down, and listen to my superiors AND I already know quite a bit about dealing with rebellious kids. Also, I am in tip-top shape as I am currently on the swim team. Therefore I’ll be able to chase and no-good-doers if necessary. (But I hope it's not!). And, for a long time I helped with My mother’s business, in which it gave me a lot of experience in the leadership category, which not all applicants are believed to have. So, those give me multiple 1-Up’s on any other potential applicants! One final thing, I am an excellent writer. Whether it be spread-sheets, stories, coming up with activities or even helping with grading assignments and/or tests, I’m your girl!"

Why do you want this position?:

"I want this position for two main reasons. Number one, I wanna meet new people which is what most people are thinking when applying for this. And number two, I wanna learn more about leadership and gain more experience in this category of things. Being on the council will give me so many opportunities that I never could have experienced before, and I wanna seize that chance and move forward! It’ll get me more involved in my community and student body as well, which is most definitely on the positive side of things. One more thing, It will enhance my critical thinking and ability to cope in violent/unappealing situations, because if I'm gonna be dealing with some of the kids at this school, I am 100% gonna need that skill."
"Finally, as I do have a bit of past experience in the field of leadership, this will without a doubt level up my ability to make decisions, and improve The Student Council whilst doing so, therefore I hope you will take my application into consideration. I will stick to my word on saying that I will not let you down."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"Similar to my last question, it's the experience that I'll gain from it that will interest me the most. The leadership skills and the ability to act quickly on my feet and think quickly to solve a situation just sounds like an overall enjoyable experience to me. A lot of people dread that part of the council but to me I think that patrolling the grounds of Karakura High-School will be one of the most educational and exciting things that I’ll be able to do. Oh, and you can't forget all the other stuff I might get to do, like coming up with different activities, meeting new people, and telling off those bad students!"
"Also, there is one more fact that you cannot forget! Being on the council means Teamwork. What about that song we all knew? Lets go now, teamwork~!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I could begin by establishing that all people of cultural, religious, gender, sexual beliefs are all accepted! Nobody will be judging you for any of that, and of course I and many other councilors will be patrolling regularly to make sure that all of the toxicity and riff-raff will be kept under control. Even if you feel unsafe, you can always talk to the school faculty about your concerns. And as for a fun environment, there will be tons of activities that will be starting up soon, but of course the Teachers and professors play a HUGE part in that, attending classes can be really, really REALLY FUN! Sure, some may turn out to be a little less exciting than you hoped but that's just a part of the learning experience, we all have classes we like and dislike, but it's the opportunity that counts. Oh and also, I wanna prevent each and every student from having close to zero negative/violent interactions. Same to the school’s faculty. School is meant to be a positive fun environment where kids should be able to go to educated, to feel safe and protected. And that cannot happen with the same age kids going around, causing scenes that could've been avoided easily if they just spoke to somebody."

text-1660688806445.png

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
[Omega] Opxxi [Grade-12][Swim] Seana Lacrosse
[Omega] Opxxi [College] Mae Tattachi
[Fundraiser+] TotallyNotOpxxi [Adult] Sachiko Sasaki

'The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.' -David Williams

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
mlem.gif

Attachments

• Mae Hyun-Jung.jpg
    Mae Hyun-Jung.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we have decided to place your application on pending until slots free up!

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

Welcome to council, Please ping Customable#1590 in the academics discord #help channel to receive your roles

Users who are viewing this thread